Build 19949 Pnt released!

Search This thread

Lord_BlackAdder

Feb 1, 2008
Melbourne
I found the following:

1. The Shut Down button at the ShutXP doesn't really shut down the phone. It merely turns the screen off. Press the power button again and the phone turns right back on instantly.

2. The PCM Keyboard cannot be set as the default SIP. When the phone is re-start, it always revert back to the original keyboard.

Kevlar-Source

May 22, 2005
Sintra
PDA Viet ROM

Apart from quite a few glitches a some bugs this ROM seems to be quite allright.
Nevertheless, I came across a problem i can't solve (at least all by myself...) which is related to chracters accentuation...
Although the keyboard language is set to english, in Shaps Advaced Config, the device seems to be unable to accentuate characters...
How can i solve this?
Can anyone, please, help?

Cheers.

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
I found the following:

1. The Shut Down button at the ShutXP doesn't really shut down the phone. It merely turns the screen off. Press the power button again and the phone turns right back on instantly.

2. The PCM Keyboard cannot be set as the default SIP. When the phone is re-start, it always revert back to the original keyboard.

i've flashed 19581 and 19588 and they both had this issue with Shutxp, only way around was to hold power button ;) at least restart works from shutxp!!
:eek:

zim2dive

Feb 15, 2007
NC
Rom seems Ok so far, but contact list only scrolls to 'M' using side bar

I have the same problem.

Edit: the more I think about it.. this came from Diamond.. a VGA screen... with twice the pixels (vertically) we have.... so it make sense that it can only scroll down to M... it thinks there are another 320 pixels of input for scrolling the rest of the way down... (and yes in total pixels Diamond has 4x when you consider both width and height)

Last edited:

zim2dive

Feb 15, 2007
NC
I cannot turn of the WiFi at the Comm Manager. Anyone with similar problem?

Otherwise, seems a good ROM. I hope some of the utilities and the PCMKeyborad can be uninstalled to free up some space. Should include the HTC Album though.

I turned on WiFi and tried to connect to my home router... and then it locked up solid (had to soft-reset)... when it came back on, the WiFi animation was going even tho Comm Mgr said Wifi was off. Turning it on and off didn't work. .I had to go in to the Wifi setup and cancel the connection attempt to my network.

This one is not a keeper so far... flaky bugs that I've not seen in the previous ROMs.

Vitekg

Feb 21, 2007
Des Plaines
Hi,
for me this ROM is solid and stable. No problems with wifi, bluetooth, even "H " icon is showing up, good on battery.
thanks

edward-riko

Jul 5, 2006
i am running this rom for two days and it is fast and stable

large start menu don't work on this rom any solutions??

thanks
edward

found a solution
pleas see attached zip file (this cab is working)

Attachments

• Large_Start_Menu.zip
    63.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

ov2rey

Feb 6, 2008
i have use this rom for almost 1 day..

it's fast and smooth.. only start up slower..

and memory eat more...

storage alot of space ^^

Lord_BlackAdder

Feb 1, 2008
Melbourne

and memory eat more...

I found that turnning off the start-up animation using the Ad config tool will make the start-up quicker. The start up animation is really a waste of resource. And so are some of the utilities which I hope can be uninstalled. Otherwise, a great ROM indeed.

Lord_BlackAdder

Feb 1, 2008
Melbourne
I have the same problem.

Edit: the more I think about it.. this came from Diamond.. a VGA screen... with twice the pixels (vertically) we have.... so it make sense that it can only scroll down to M... it thinks there are another 320 pixels of input for scrolling the rest of the way down... (and yes in total pixels Diamond has 4x when you consider both width and height)

I have same problem with the Contacts being able to scroll to M. Hope that can be fixed in future version of the ROM.

BTW, I have also tried the FTouchSL and it works great with this ROM.

Lord_BlackAdder

Feb 1, 2008
Melbourne
I have found the following thread which listed many Diamond Apps:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=395400&highlight=extracted+Diamond+Apps

There is a QVGA HTC Random Access. But it is not a cab. Rather it is a zip file with dll and some extra files. If anyone knows how to replace that with the Random Access that come with this ROM, please let us know.

I have also tried the Diamond Album and Adobe Reader 2.5. Both work great.

ov2rey

Feb 6, 2008

and memory eat more...

I found that turnning off the start-up animation using the Ad config tool will make the start-up quicker. The start up animation is really a waste of resource. And so are some of the utilities which I hope can be uninstalled. Otherwise, a great ROM indeed.

i got problem.. the graphic display weird.. when i switch off screen and turn on sometime the start bar on top do not display correct.. got alot "LINE"

farres

Nov 2, 2007
ɥ ʇ ɹ ɐ ɜ
pagepool changer

Just flashed, I assume I am unable to change Pagepool via pagepool changer since it contains no .nbh file?

if you have a single *.exe file, just extract it using WinRar and you will get both files (the bootloader and the .nbh file) and then you can use pagepool changer application.
hope that works with you

Pumpiron579

Feb 16, 2007
Goodyear, Az
www.4shared.com
if you have a single *.exe file, just extract it using WinRar and you will get both files (the bootloader and the .nbh file) and then you can use pagepool changer application.
hope that works with you

Phamnhatthanh has done this a little different. I tried to extract it but it is all in an RUU file. I have tried to extract the Rom out from the RUU file, won't work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2 New Realeases from Dvha79_ddt (2G and 3G)

ROM WM6.1
    CE OS 5.2.19949 (Build 19949.1.2.0 PV DVH)

Core 19949
    Build 19949.1.2.0
    SONY XPERIA X1 WVGA

ROM v3.62.11(Diamond) 2G / 3G

Core 5.2.19949
    Build 19949.1.2.0
    6MB PagePool
    Big Storage
    Rom date : 10 - Jun - 2008

Specifications:
    2G Diamond Dialer / 3G Diamond Dialer
    3G icon & Battery number Fixed 1%
    Battery Fixed (Thank to Cmonex and CRCinAU)
    FlashLight
    iContact 0.72
    Internet Sharing
    Mark All as Read
    Media Fixed (wmcore.dll Fixed - thank dgaud007 & greatbal)
    Microsoft Office 6.1 (Word, excel, Power Point)
    NetCF2.0
    Pocket Rar 3.71
    Pim Backup 2.8 PTT Fixed
    Regedit SetAcousticParam (in Preconfig.txt - Speaker phone Louder - thank lagoskon)
    Sim Manager 6.47
    SoftKey Manager (restart required)
    SqlCeMobile 3.0
    SynchroTime
    UC compliant
    WM5 Storage 1.8

Removed:
    Welcome Center
    Voice Speed Dialer

More Info and screen shots from the source:
    http://www.pdaviet.net/showthread.php?t=27321

New thread is posted here!