[WIP][DEV]Taste of Sense 4.0[PRE-ALPHA]

Search This thread

kdogg78

Apr 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
had a problem with 12.04 not going to sleep when i closed my laptop lid. I got home, pulled it out of my bag and the entire laptop was too hot to touch. However the laptop is Ok. Beware..

droiddawg

Dec 29, 2010
I personally think 10.04 & .10 are the best builds. I had a problem with wine on one of the 11 builds and had no desire to go beyond that.

Sent from my EVO 3D S using xda premium

NineInchNails

R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
I stick with 10.04 because Google still suggests it. Has given me far less problems and I could care less what it looks like as long as it compiles what I want it to.

grad061980

Dec 28, 2010
I've gone in a different direction & dual booted Linux mint 12. No issues with setting up a build environment & compiles w/o issue. I'm completely happy with the ui too.

powduh09

Feb 17, 2011
Dallas, NC
I've gone in a different direction & dual booted Linux mint 12. No issues with setting up a build environment & compiles w/o issue. I'm completely happy with the ui too.

Mint? I didn't even know that existed... I use ubuntu...

sent from my downgraded hboot 1.50 3vo running ZR3D injected with anthrax... s-off HTC, thanks to the real developers, I now have control of my device again ;)

NineInchNails

Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
What cave do you hide in then? That's been a distro for a long time

powduh09

Feb 17, 2011
Dallas, NC
What cave do you hide in then? That's been a distro for a long time

I use linux, just never looked for another distro since ubuntu has always worked fine for what I do...

sent from my downgraded hboot 1.50 3vo running ZR3D injected with anthrax... s-off HTC, thanks to the real developers, I now have control of my device again ;)

NineInchNails

Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
As per a previous post mine I still run 10.04 ubuntu because Google still does. To me has led to far less problems for compiling anything. My teammate dastin1015 has updated and havent had any problems though.

powduh09

Feb 17, 2011
Dallas, NC
As per a previous post mine I still run 10.04 ubuntu because Google still does. To me has led to far less problems for compiling anything. My teammate dastin1015 has updated and havent had any problems though.

I'm running 11.04 I think... But all is well, considering I don't compile from source... When I do try to "develop"(in quotes because I'm no dev) I might try to update soon...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Functional One S port to the Evo 3D

Progress Update (Thanks to newtoroot):

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Well.......I'm thinking you all might want a taste of the future!

Endeavor 3D
    Based on Virtuous X-Series

Screenshots from Virtuous X-Series:

GDJid.jpg
    03ccM.png
    6Qvu6.png
    RmkzQ.png
    Nphlq.jpg
    as9qq.png
    N236T.jpg
    UtztS.jpg
    70FC4.png
    XcEei.jpg
    btFSi.png
    5iUTm.png

What to expect:

• It Boots!!!!
    • First boot takes a little while...especially after you first unlock to get to setup
    • Android 4.0.3
    • Sense 4.0
    • Working sound
    • SD Card works
    • USB works for ADB
    • Mount sd to PC isn't working
    • No Data, Voice, Bluetooth or WiFi.......yet
    • It's actually pretty quick
    • Not much more than what's listed above

Who made this possible:

• Flemmard
    • Diamondback2010
    • rmk40
    • chrisch1974
    • m-deejay
    • seo
    • eViL D:
    • cypis
    • cjward23

Download Link:
    Here is the update with working call and sms.

TMartin_Endeavor3D_DevTest-2.zip
    Won't be up tonight I have to work in 4 and a half hours.... Gotta sleep bit ill have a build up tomorrow night for sure... The build I fixed was 1.53 Ville I have a newer one also but ill most likely post 1.53 first... Stay posted tomorrow guys ill have something up, but I'm crashing now life calls in a few hours

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Okay, I just picked up a spare EVO 3D tonight to give to one of you developers. I'm not sure who to give it to, don't want to step on any toes. Tmartin, this is your thread so please advise and I will get this sent out to one of you guys.

Thanks
    Guys I have 2 problems well maybe 3... 1 is I'm very ocd which keeps holding me back on uploading because I see something else I want to fix.... 2 I have work again at 5am and I'm nit quite done with the Rom and I need to crash... 3rd one is I tried ny hardest to finish before bed... Tomorrow I am up all night because I don't have to work so ill defiantly have it up tomorrow... I still need to make threads and all that junk so I'm kinda screwed right now...

I am really sorry for the delay but ask anyone who uses ny work they say its worth the wait, so give f5 a break tonight and I promise tomorrow we will be flashing

When you need a hand, let me know. I'd be interested to see this thing run. Doesn't seem impossible if the desire hd has it going.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Will do man thanks.... I'll have data working completely in no time

I take that back I have it working now ;) ill post screenshots in a min