[ROM-22Feb] PureXperia Z1 0.4a A116/FLYIQ451/MYphone919i/wikocink5/QmobileA600

Search This thread

harisaduelite

Feb 21, 2013
Kansas City
Answer awaited??

Hi Mahendra, very nice xperia UI rom. Just a small query though, according to latest sony xperia c firmware 16.0.B.2.13 is the latest. I have heard that sony even implemented some great changes and removed the well know "battery 30 to 12% bug" which is seen on all MTK 6589 chipsets.So any hopes that u may bring this changes and new xperia c UI to our beloved Canvas HD as well?

bgos10

May 11, 2013
Gotham
Hi Mahendra, very nice xperia UI rom. Just a small query though, according to latest sony xperia c firmware 16.0.B.2.13 is the latest. I have heard that sony even implemented some great changes and removed the well know "battery 30 to 12% bug" which is seen on all MTK 6589 chipsets.So any hopes that u may bring this changes and new xperia c UI to our beloved Canvas HD as well?

It'll come in next purexperia version

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cmahendra

rishusngh

May 20, 2013
New Delhi
Mention not :)

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

One thing I noticed that when both SIM is in roaming and if u set 2nd SIM for calling.... And make a phone call....it will automatically choose sim1 for calling until u switch off 2nd SIM.

Edit:there is also a problem in airplane mode.on pressing th airplane Mode tab in notification drawer...it does nothing..even in power mode... It doesn't work....only working through settings>more settings>airplane mode(mark or unmark).

Last edited:

napskin16

Jan 21, 2013
Please help me sir. In my previous rom (oppo) it recognice 2 sims but after I flashed this only single sim. Btw, there's imei in my sim2. But dont have signal. Any solution? Tia! Pressed thanks. Ps. Im using myphone a919i rebrand from mmx a116.

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Please help me sir. In my previous rom (oppo) it recognice 2 sims but after I flashed this only single sim. Btw, there's imei in my sim2. But dont have signal. Any solution? Tia! Pressed thanks. Ps. Im using myphone a919i rebrand from mmx a116.
@napskin16 A919i means you must be using Philippines version of A116. You need Philippines baseband for your various networks to work. If you are from Philippines, try this baseband.

Flash this from recovery.
http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=5305

Last edited:
Reactions: napskin16

napskin16

Jan 21, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-06-21-51-35.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-06-21-51-35.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 49

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Sir, I have flashed it but still there's no signal from sim2. :( is this what they called invalid/lost imei? How come its lost I can still see it on settings theres imei number in sim 2.
If you dont provide complete information no one can help you. From which country you are using A919i which is not indian model?
Yes, You might have got lost IMEI problem, but you say sim1 is detected that means its not IMEI problem and something else.
First flash Stock 4.2.1 with SPTools. If problem not solved, visit this and this to recover IMEI.

napskin16

Jan 21, 2013
If you dont provide complete information no one can help you. From which country you are using A919i which is not indian model?
Yes, You might have got lost IMEI problem, but you say sim1 is detected that means its not IMEI problem and something else.
First flash Stock 4.2.1 with SPTools. If problem not solved, visit this and this to recover IMEI.

Yes sir im from Philippines. Maybe ill just reflash my rom bcoz I tried switching the sims now sim 2 recgnizing signal while sim1 is not. Maybe its sim problem, maybe not. Thanks for quick response sir as always pressed thanks. Good day. Thanks.

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Yes sir im from Philippines. Maybe ill just reflash my rom bcoz I tried switching the sims now sim 2 recgnizing signal while sim1 is not. Maybe its sim problem, maybe not. Thanks for quick response sir as always pressed thanks. Good day. Thanks.
@napskin16
For my Philippines friends I have made some additional patches for BOOT.IMG and BASEBAND (modem.img) you can find them and flash if required.

http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/?id=2994#downloads

hope this helps

Reactions: Jyoti_re

G.Ashwinkumar

Jul 2, 2013
Hosur
Great job!

Sir i really love this ROM i previously had used it once and now tried many other ROMS but at last i again came back to this ROM because its too good. I have a few suggestions or requests and reviews, if you think they are legit(they are at least thats what i feel) i really hope you'll implement them!
Suggestions, requests and Reviews mixed up!

1) The ram management is pretty awesome even better than SLD v2, cauz in SLD when i open multiple apps they take the RAM usage to 85-9% but here even though its a pretty fat ROM it hardly reaches 85% upon normal usage.
2) Battery backup is pretty awesome i get 32-48 hours upon moderate usage( Texting, calling thats it)
when pushed hard it last 10-12 hrs easily although he phone heats up pretty hard( Even though its a problem with all phones and a general problem with CHD it heats a lot compared to even other ROMS don't know why! Even upon continued texting for 15-20 minutes i start feeling the heat).But the problem i face is with Charging it really takes very long compared to other Roms!
3) The look are really good and the ROM has literally no lag
4) All games play well because previously with some Gameloft titles i used to face a black screen issue where the game loads and returns to home screen.
5) The notification panel issue! It really hurts me! Until and unless you've received a notification just before a second or so the notification panel is not shown instead the toggle screen opens up where we have all those switches.
6) In Roaming Data connection becomes pretty slow and gets disconnected often, but after a few minutes of usage(usually 15-20 minutes) it becomes normal.
7) Volume is pretty low compared to SLD v2
8) Apps present in folders in the Home Screen disappear after reboot even though they are not uninstalled(which is the case in few other XPERIA Roms).
9) The ROM can be optimized( Not talking in terms of tweaks .... you'll know about them better than me) even further cause for many system applications there is a copy( for example there 2 Clock apps, 2 Digital Clocks,2 Exchange Services.......)
There are also some unnecessary services running in the background( yes this does happen in Android bu read on to understand the issue)
There is a app called Setup Guide it keeps running in the background even after i finished the Setup. After the initial setup i may never need this app cauz its simply wasting 5mb of my ram, if it cant be disabled or something like tat you may even remove this app and a few other ones like this(don't remember them now)
10) You can also reduce the size of ROM by deleting those many bad ringtones.
11) I don't know why when i take photos the exact one i take is not what i see in the end( It looks better at the end), maybe due to X-Reality Engine?
12) Also can you make XuiMod, Support, email and few others( Dont remember cauz i uninstalled them long way back) uninstallable by default?

Hope i'll soon see a complete makeover for this ROM.
Yes i know you're also working on many other Roms but please also do consider this request sir!

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

I got really weak sound and wanted to increase it tried with Viper but didn't see huge improvement so started tweaking with Engineering mode and messed it up, can someone give me the correct values to increase volume ... ?

Is there any other thing which we can tweak with Engineering mode to improve performance?

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Sir i really love this ROM i previously had used it once and now tried many other ROMS but at last i again came back to this ROM because its too good. I have a few suggestions or requests and reviews, if you think they are legit(they are at least thats what i feel) i really hope you'll implement them!
Suggestions, requests and Reviews mixed up!

1) The ram management is pretty awesome even better than SLD v2, cauz in SLD when i open multiple apps they take the RAM usage to 85-9% but here even though its a pretty fat ROM it hardly reaches 85% upon normal usage.
2) Battery backup is pretty awesome i get 32-48 hours upon moderate usage( Texting, calling thats it)
when pushed hard it last 10-12 hrs easily although he phone heats up pretty hard( Even though its a problem with all phones and a general problem with CHD it heats a lot compared to even other ROMS don't know why! Even upon continued texting for 15-20 minutes i start feeling the heat).But the problem i face is with Charging it really takes very long compared to other Roms!
3) The look are really good and the ROM has literally no lag
4) All games play well because previously with some Gameloft titles i used to face a black screen issue where the game loads and returns to home screen.
5) The notification panel issue! It really hurts me! Until and unless you've received a notification just before a second or so the notification panel is not shown instead the toggle screen opens up where we have all those switches.
6) In Roaming Data connection becomes pretty slow and gets disconnected often, but after a few minutes of usage(usually 15-20 minutes) it becomes normal.
7) Volume is pretty low compared to SLD v2
8) Apps present in folders in the Home Screen disappear after reboot even though they are not uninstalled(which is the case in few other XPERIA Roms).
9) The ROM can be optimized( Not talking in terms of tweaks .... you'll know about them better than me) even further cause for many system applications there is a copy( for example there 2 Clock apps, 2 Digital Clocks,2 Exchange Services.......)
There are also some unnecessary services running in the background( yes this does happen in Android bu read on to understand the issue)
There is a app called Setup Guide it keeps running in the background even after i finished the Setup. After the initial setup i may never need this app cauz its simply wasting 5mb of my ram, if it cant be disabled or something like tat you may even remove this app and a few other ones like this(don't remember them now)
10) You can also reduce the size of ROM by deleting those many bad ringtones.
11) I don't know why when i take photos the exact one i take is not what i see in the end( It looks better at the end), maybe due to X-Reality Engine?
12) Also can you make XuiMod, Support, email and few others( Dont remember cauz i uninstalled them long way back) uninstallable by default?

Hope i'll soon see a complete makeover for this ROM.
Yes i know you're also working on many other Roms but please also do consider this request sir!

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

I got really weak sound and wanted to increase it tried with Viper but didn't see huge improvement so started tweaking with Engineering mode and messed it up, can someone give me the correct values to increase volume ... ?

Is there any other thing which we can tweak with Engineering mode to improve performance?

Frankly speaking did not get time to read all as post is too big . :D The rom is flawless and hence nothing is required to be done. Results may vary from user to user and nothing is guaranteed.
Though, some comparisons were really funny with SLD, but thanks a lot for your feedback. I enjoyed a lot. :silly:

Last edited:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PureXperia Z1 Version 0.4a
    Pretty Stable Rom for
    Micromax Canvas HD A116 / FLY IQ451 /MYphone 919i Duo / Wiko Cink 5 / Qmobile A600
    Fully Xperia Animated UI - Smoother - Faster -- Beautiful with all Xperia Apps

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

. . . .. .. .

Warning:
    Please use at your own Risk. I am not responsible for any type of brick or dead device or lost IMEI of phone.
    You lose manufacturer warranty after flashing this or any custom ROM.
    This ROM formats data and system partition. You must take backup of all your data.

Please note rom is in JUST-BORN stage. Some bugs are still there and need time to fix.

Features:
    -OTA Update Support (
    Please quickly flash this)
    -Stable OpenGL libs for smoother Gameplay
    -This rom uses A116i Stock Kernel
    -Multi-Window (Floating Apps WORKING PERFECT)
    -XPOSED+GRAVITYBOX included and working perfect.
    -FM Radio working perfect.
    -Xperia Z1 launcher
    -Xperia Z1 Widgets
    -Xperia Z1 Apps
    -Xperia Z1 Media Apps
    -Xperia Z1 Keyboard (With great SWYPE feature)
    -Xperia Z1 Settings
    -Xperia Z1 Wallpapers
    -Xperia Z1 Live Walls
    -Sony Select App store
    -Sony Sociallife Feed
    -Sony Music & Video Unlimited
    -Handwriting Recognition
    -New kitkat email app
    -New Kitkat Sounds
    -Multiple small apps
    -Super Smooth Scrolling
    -Advanced Reboot Menu
    -X-Reality Engine
    -Gmail/email
    -Wifi Tethering
    -Slow WiFi fix
    -Better Network /Data Speed
    -Better Camera with more Brighter Flash
    -Sim Toolkit
    -Bootlogo/Bootanimation
    -Viper Integration
    -Smart Gestures (Wave Control)

MORE AWESOME SCREENSHOTS (ACTUALLY FROM MY TEST ROM)

BUGS:
    Camera FIXED. Working PERFECT
    STILL A TEST VERSION, SOME BUGS POSSIBLE. Please post bugs if you find any in BUGS section.

Download Link:
    In third post below along with change-log.

Installation
    0) Important: Some queries are answered in Frequently Asked Question in second post. PLEASE READ 2nd POST.
    1) Download Main ROM and OTA Patch and save ROM file on sdcard
    2) Start TWRP/CWM Recovery and Factory Reset (Full wipe)
    3) Flash Main Rom and Reboot.
    4) Important: After phone restarts. Again Reboot in Recovery mode and run Fix Permissions. Done! If you dont have Fix Permission option (CWM users), then later try FixPermission App by Stericsson.
    =========================
    5) Important: You need to re-setup Xposed+Gravity as explained in 2nd question in FAQ below. (You dont need to download or flash anything. Only setup as instructed. After this setup you can easily uninstall Xposed if you dont want it.) And you are done!
    WARNING: NEVER DO FACTORY RESET, otherwise you will loose more than half apps in rom. If required you can uninstall apps manually or Wipe only Dalvik Cache in case you need to.

Credits:
    Manik Kumar for his PureXperia for Lava iris504q which is used as port here (Actual Port of this rom)
    bgos10 for his original work on pureXperia rom ported by Manik Kumar (thread)
    TEAM PureXperia for everything
    ViPER520 for Viper4android
    Xposed Team and XuiMod Team for mods
    Johnny199314 for suggesting this rom
    Myself for Tweaked A116i Stock rom for Base ROM.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pure Xperia for Micromax A116, a ROM for the Micromax A116

Version Information

Created 2014-02-21
    Last Updated 2014-02-21
    Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions:

1) Capacitive touch buttons (menu/home/back) not lighting up in this ROM?

Answer: Lolz! :laugh: Visit this post.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

2) Xposed installer/Modules not working correctly?

Answer: Clear data of Xposed FW, Modules and reboot as per following steps.
    __a) Go in Settings>>App>>All>>>Clear data of Xposed Installer and Modules (GravitiBox and XuiMod).
    __b) Open Xposed installer >> Click on Framework>>>Install/update the framework
    __c) Press back and Click in Modules >> Select all installed modules and exit
    __d) Reboot phone.
    Now Xposed and all modules should work fine.

3) Viper4Android effects Not Working?

Answer: Just uninstall/disable soundenhancement.apk or (if you can) delete following file
    /system/app/esoundenhancement.apk
    And reboot phone. It will work fine.
    If it still does not install fresh Viper4Android.apk from here
    Dommage don't french language
    Oh my GOD! Totally unexpected. @McSpee
    Il suffit d'installer et exécuter cette petite application gratuite puis sélectionnez STAR en face de votre langue désirée dans la liste et appuyez sur la touche "+" en haut. Je ne suis pas sûr, mais il peut travailler. (plus d'infos)

(translation: Just install and run this small free application and select STAR in front of your desired language from the list and press the "+" button above. I'm not sure but it may work. more info)
    You are welcome bro... I understood you point... But when people who liked fancy ROMs flashed SLD they also became a fan of its simplicity !! And I am confident that this ROM i.e. Pure Xperia will also become purely bugless in a short period of time !! Cheers........
    Thanks dude. :D
    @cmahendra Really excited to test this awesome looking rom. Tried downloading again but still no luck.. Have you added any mirror yet?
    Dang bro! You're quick. 3 releases in one day l. You've gone crazzzzy!! Lol jk ��
    I love your work but this mega website is so slow ��. Can't wait to try this baby out.
    And ��
    ha ha Thanks both of you, pals.
    Since few weeks I am not able to upload on dev-host, which "was" my fav server, so now I am uploading on mega. I am trying to upload right now to xda server. When it finishes I will inform. Kindly wait with patience.

EDIT: Mirror1 added in OP friends. Hope the new mirror helps.
    Download Links and Changelogs

Download Links and Changelogs
    2014-02-26: Version 0.4ota Download OTA Patch
    <<< Flash this as soon as possible for all the correctional updates.

2014-02-22: Version 0.4a Main Download (Mirror1)<< Latest version
    <<< Reboot and be patient rom might take upto 3-5 minutes to boot for the 1st time.
    -- All apps updated to latest.
    -- Network Patch merged. No patch required.
    -- Removed Wave Control Pro (paid) app from original port and added free Wave Control. (Copyright Issue)

2014-02-22: Version 0.3F (Download Section of Thread) Link removed
    I accidentally deleted 0.3F rom which was downloaded 413 times in 10 hours. :( but fresh one without patch is coming. :)

---Camera Fixed. Working perfect.
    ---Audio Fixed.
    ---MANY THINGS FIXED, I DONT REMEMBER :D

2014-02-21: BETA TEST Version: PURE-XPERIA-BETA-FOR-A116-CMAHENDRA.zip - 580.8 MB
    Download link removed as fixed rom uploaded. :highfive:
    thanks for another awesome ROM dev. Keep up the Good work.

Just one issue , is it me only or the capacitive touch buttons not lighting up in this ROM.

Edit: Lights Working : Got the settings (Display> touchpad), \m/
    This rom is full of many features and mods so it is obvious that we miss many things. BTW thanks for asking so others are informed in time. Its great to see someone finding his/her own ways.

Settings > Touchpad Backlight > Select FIRST TWO OPTIONS for normal behavior as shown in Screenshot. Dont keep them on all the time.