"Google Play Services" has stopped?!?

Search This thread

Beastbored

Jan 18, 2014
Hello, I have installed the Android 4.3 ROM on my Kindle Fire (1st Gen) about a month ago or to be exact Dec, 26, 2013. It was working perfectly and smoothly with GAPPS installed on it, till now. My brother asked me what was wrong with his Kindle/Android because it kept giving him Gapps errors. I tried everything such as Factory reset, reinstalling Gapps, wiping EVERYTHING and stopping all Google Services like Framework, Account Manager and Google Play Services. Nothing works, about an hour later I went on my Kindle/Android and I got THE SAME ERROR. Does anyone know how to fix this?

SHAX321

Jul 23, 2013
Hello, I have installed the Android 4.3 ROM on my Kindle Fire (1st Gen) about a month ago or to be exact Dec, 26, 2013. It was working perfectly and smoothly with GAPPS installed on it, till now. My brother asked me what was wrong with his Kindle/Android because it kept giving him Gapps errors. I tried everything such as Factory reset, reinstalling Gapps, wiping EVERYTHING and stopping all Google Services like Framework, Account Manager and Google Play Services. Nothing works, about an hour later I went on my Kindle/Android and I got THE SAME ERROR. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Make sure that googleplayservices.apk is in data/app, not in system/app. this is commonly the problem. Also make sure you installed google servicesframework.apk before googleplayservices. Just in case you dont know, google services framework.apk has to be in system/app. :) hope this works

Beastbored

Jan 18, 2014
Make sure that googleplayservices.apk is in data/app, not in system/app. this is commonly the problem. Also make sure you installed google servicesframework.apk before googleplayservices. Just in case you dont know, google services framework.apk has to be in system/app. :) hope this works
Thanks but I already fixed it. All I Had to do was uninstall the google play services update :/

Reactions: SHAX321

whinamp

May 12, 2014
love ya man.it works.thanks.:laugh:

mukesh g

Feb 26, 2014

where do i dowload google serviceframework.apk? i did get one ..but its showing as app not installed..wat shud be done..
:confused:

shootnick

Jun 5, 2015
What version of googleplaysesrvices do I need? I tried 7.0.99 and 6.1.71 but they are both fail.

gts-t

Mar 29, 2014
Its to do with location services. If you turn the location service off then the error message will also stop. But what if you want to use maps? Go into the location settings and change the high accuracy mode which uses wifi and gps, to gps only. For me at least, this eliminated the error message and still allowed location to work for navigation.

shootnick

Jun 5, 2015
Its to do with location services. If you turn the location service off then the error message will also stop. But what if you want to use maps? Go into the location settings and change the high accuracy mode which uses wifi and gps, to gps only. For me at least, this eliminated the error message and still allowed location to work for navigation.

Thanks for an idea, but it still crashes. Play Services was uninstalled, location-based services turned off. After installataion services still crashes.

VenusTheGamer

Apr 10, 2017
Uh, it messing up my Kindle! Whenever I try... it won't sho up as one app, and it is Google Service. Why?! I can't even delete 4share! I can't even type without that Sign! Plz help me! I just want to delete the app but it doesn't show up!help!!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks but I already fixed it. All I Had to do was uninstall the google play services update :/