[CLOSED][OT] The one and only S Advance Off-Topic Thread

Am I too egoistic that i should leave developing for this device?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mkaluza

Dec 16, 2010
Ok, I've looked into ArchiDroid (he's actually from PL ;) ). I've checked (briefly) those -O flags, but most interesting was the github article about optimizing kernel compile ;) The guy managed to get 0.05% decrease in execution time ;D extraordinary ;) But the read was good because he provided a full analysis that this improvement exist and it's not just measurement error :)

But in the meantime I've found some docs http://source.android.com/devices/tech/debug/tuning.html and http://source.android.com/devices/tech/ram/low-ram.html. While the latter is already implemented in my kernel, I've made a set of options for hwui:
Code:
root@janice:/ # cat /data/local.prop
ro.hwui.texture_cache_size=8
ro.hwui.layer_cache_size=6
ro.hwui.gradient_cache_size=0.2
ro.hwui.path_cache_size=2
ro.hwui.r_buffer_cache_size=1
ro.hwui.drop_shadow_cache_size=1
Defaults given in the docs were for screen 1280x800, which is 2.5x bigger than ours, so I've recalculated those. Now I'm just using the phone to see how it turns out :)

I'll also dive into source code and see how android uses cgroups - maybe then I'll figure something out about swap.

Reactions: #Henkate

didije

Nov 10, 2009
1. WP are lag free

my friend has WP (mid-range) , when ever i starts any game in this phone it stars with lot of lag ! so whenever any WP(or iPhone) user says that they have most fluid rom ... i say ( at-least in mind :p) are you F**king kidding at me ?? both of them don't have home & launcher as different app..what they have (launcher or whatever they call it ) always runs in ram as unkillable so it's definite that it'll run smoother...if you want to try use 3rd party launcher in iPhone and then load heavy app and go to home and feel The Lag !! ( don't know about WP bcz i haven't seen any 3rd party launcher in it yet )
I'm too old for gaming :D To be honest, the only game I have ever played on a smartphone is sudoku :) Regarding launcher, there is no need for the alternative one. the default one on WP works flawlessly and smoothly like no other launcher on entire playstore (even on a low-end devices). And, honestly, I always set my android launcher to be kept in memory because that is the only way to eliminate redraws.

90% of android users don't use Pure android..they use lot modified version of Android by OEM and they always cries that Android is laggy !!
i personally have android one ( ~100$ device) ( 99.99% pure android ) and Nexus 5 ( 100% pure ) and i'm proud to say that when anyone say Android is laggy i laugh at them ! bcz i hv never seen a single glitch or lag on any of both devices. i used them for months and more interestingly more than a month without single reboot ( and i'm not talking about random reboot ) so memory management is that much great in them.
My experience is different. I've been using many android devices, and do you know why each and every one of them had custom recovery flashed? So that I could backup my device. Why? Because I had to restore my device every once in a while, sometimes after a week, sometimes after a month etc. Why? Because over time android just slows down, loses its fluidness, smoothness and the overall experience is just annoying since you know that it can run without those issues, and the only way to deal with this is to do a factory reset or to restore your backup. This is my experience on a low, mid and high-end android devices. Haven't played a lot with lollipop though.. And regarding WP, the overall experience was the same after 6 months as it was on the day one.
@mkaluza, man, you must be old too :D :D ;)

Paul L.

Nov 22, 2011
Mendoza
It should. And about /preload... whose idea was it to format it "just because" upon system flash?! :) man I was pissed when after flashing some rom I found my lvm trashed;P That was a really bad idea... ;P The good thing is I had only /cache on LVM then...

Because...I don't know, that's not a decision I made; thing was that /preload was used for...just, nothing? The other ideas were expand /system with space from preload (because we were getting near to using all space available in /system), but I think we all felt that we had to use /preload for _something_ other than some useless files.

(and then we ended up making it again ext4, because of the problems for stock users)

So, for reading about ArchiDroid stuff (is basically changing the compiler flags from android_build), http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2754997

(EDIT: I just noticed that you already read about archidroid stuff)

I don't use them actually, but, I know that his claims of -Os for the majority of the system being a waste are true.

(anyone brave enough to thinker with -Ofast? lol)

By the way, our kernel (actually the Mali driver) does not support CONFIG_ION=y right?

Last edited:

jineshpatel30

Nov 8, 2012
I'm too old for gaming :D To be honest, the only game I have ever played on a smartphone is sudoku :) Regarding launcher, there is no need for the alternative one. the default one on WP works flawlessly and smoothly like no other launcher on entire playstore (even on a low-end devices). And, honestly, I always set my android launcher to be kept in memory because that is the only way to eliminate redraws.

I've been using many android devices

Did any of them was Nexus or Android One ?? ( basically pure android ) if answer is No then there is nothing more to say :p
Bcz OEM devices are not pure android and they always lacks a lot in performance.

Actually IMO Google needs to force OEM to print "Based on AOSP 5.x.x " instead of "Android 5.x.x" in device>version.

And about launcher redraw.. i didn't get any single redraw on Default Google Now launcher.

Also if you are using phone without gaming then even 100$ AndroidOne will work as fluid as 1st day even after 1 yr. And that's why no android phone come with recovery that has backup option by default.

Finally if i were you i never buy high-end phone bcz if i'm not gonna use it's all resources then why should i give more money :p (till today only thing that use most of resources of smartphone are games ,may be in near future we'll see other heavy softwares on Smartphone ( like pro-E , AutoCAD)
Or atleast i wish to see them :p)

Anyway everyone has own different choice n like :D

Last edited:
Reactions: jadega

jadega

Apr 9, 2014
Gurgaon
@didije @Force

well i was reading your WP n Android discussion.

and i don't agree with 1st pro of didije "truly lag free experience"

let me give 2 aspects of this..

1. WP are lag free

my friend has WP (mid-range) , when ever i starts any game in this phone it stars with lot of lag ! so whenever any WP(or iPhone) user says that they have most fluid rom ... i say ( at-least in mind :p) are you F**king kidding at me ?? both of them don't have home & launcher as different app..what they have (launcher or whatever they call it ) always runs in ram as unkillable so it's definite that it'll run smoother...if you want to try use 3rd party launcher in iPhone and then load heavy app and go to home and feel The Lag !! ( don't know about WP bcz i haven't seen any 3rd party launcher in it yet )

2. (this can be interpreted from that sentence) Android is not that much smooth

90% of android users don't use Pure android..they use lot modified version of Android by OEM and they always cries that Android is laggy !!
i personally have android one ( ~100$ device) ( 99.99% pure android ) and Nexus 5 ( 100% pure ) and i'm proud to say that when anyone say Android is laggy i laugh at them ! bcz i hv never seen a single glitch or lag on any of both devices. i used them for months and more interestingly more than a month without single reboot ( and i'm not talking about random reboot ) so memory management is that much great in them.

the only lack of Android one is that you can't run heavy games on it & it's not meant for that bcz simply it's hardware is not up-to that mark and no one will give you that much in this price range ;)

i don't know what/how much OEM modifies to make device crappy but it's certainly not right to blame Android for others' crap. ( and you know what even Moto phones looks like same as Nexus in software it also has tons of different things than AOSP code {as per post from senior dev in Xposed module thread }

I may sound like Android Fan boy ( because i'm :silly: ) but things i said are what i hv experienced so they are cent percent true as per my knowledge & experience so i always force everyone to go for pure android :p

but the problem is most of people prefer what is visually appealing ( like Ram , SD-card support , camera megapixel etc....etc ) over total overall experience and so they finally choose OEMs

I strongly agree with @jineshpatel30, WP have a fluid UI but when it comes to gaming or running a heavy app the phone starts lagging moreover WP's have a limited apps and gamea whereas in Anroid we have a whole new world of apk's and custom roms
Overall Android is far far ahead from WP :)

Reactions: jineshpatel30

didije

Nov 10, 2009
Did any of them was Nexus or Android One ?? ( basically pure android ) if answer is No then there is nothing more to say :p
Bcz OEM devices are not pure android and they always lacks a lot in performance.

Actually IMO Google needs to force OEM to print "Based on AOSP 5.x.x " instead of "Android 5.x.x" in device>version.

And about launcher redraw.. i didn't get any single redraw on Default Google Now launcher.

Also if you are using phone without gaming then even 100$ AndroidOne will work as fluid as 1st day even after 1 yr. And that's why no android phone come with recovery that has backup option by default.

Finally if i were you i never buy high-end phone bcz if i'm not gonna use it's all resources then why should i give more money :p (till today only thing that use most of resources of smartphone are games ,may be in near future we'll see other heavy softwares on Smartphone ( like pro-E , AutoCAD)
Or atleast i wish to see them :p)

Anyway everyone has own different choice n like :D
If you don't count CM and its variations, not so many. Most of the "pure" ones were low to mid range phones. But I did use HTC One Google Play Edition. That counts as a pure android :) And it was a terrible experience. Regarding buying a high-end phone, I agree. Also, I am searching for a smaller phone (display around 3.7"). I don't see a point in using a phone that cannot fit into a pocket :D I mean, come on, a "phone" with a 5.5-6.0" display? And people carry those bricks everywhere. I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy. I will never carry a purse (yes, more and more men are carrying man purses) I need a phone to be a phone, for everything else I use a tablet (there are so many decent and cheap tablets out there).

P.S. There are some AutoCAD apps on playstore :)

P.P.S. I really hate this phone. Check the screenshots, new 1700mAh battery with just WiFi on (stock, heavily debloated rom)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-24-09-19-38.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-09-19-38.png
    41 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-09-20-20.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-09-20-20.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-09-20-41.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-09-20-41.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-09-20-48.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-09-20-48.png
    67 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

jineshpatel30

Nov 8, 2012
If you don't count CM and its variations, not so many. Most of the "pure" ones were low to mid range phones. But I did use HTC One Google Play Edition. That counts as a pure android :) And it was a terrible experience.

Don't know what was wrong with it for you but it shouldn't be like that :) GPE should be atleast Good experience. personally i never had chance to use any of GPE bcz it wasn't available in India

Regarding buying a high-end phone, I agree. Also, I am searching for a smaller phone (display around 3.7"). I don't see a point in using a phone that cannot fit into a pocket :D I mean, come on, a "phone" with a 5.5-6.0" display? And people carry those bricks everywhere. I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy. I will never carry a purse (yes, more and more men are carrying man purses) I need a phone to be a phone, for everything else I use a tablet (there are so many decent and cheap tablets out there).

indeed you are old fashion , and i mean not in fashion or style way but i like your calmness...i had almost same discussion with my age dude some time ago and he had gone so mad with my points that i have to quit it :p :D

P.S. There are some AutoCAD apps on playstore :)

yah but it's still like online service & editing & support type and also very much costly for long run. so i'm looking for standalone versions like PC :D

P.P.S. I really hate this phone. Check the screenshots, new 1700mAh battery with just WiFi on (stock, heavily debloated rom)
i hate it more :D :p ;) :p :silly:

Reactions: didije

jineshpatel30

Nov 8, 2012
Anybody among you planning on buying yuphoria? @jineshpatel30 @jadega

121-person-with-folded-hands.png

No way yaar (buddy)

I have very strong trust issues with both of Micromax & Cynogen. ( btw i like CM :p )

for Micromax i'm damn sure they always produce crap...bcz after 6-8 ,month of use Micromax products shows it's true color :rolleyes: :mad:

in theory they use same Snapdragon n all but in reality i never saw them last more than a year without issues..

so simply i don't trust their quality...

and about Cynogen...

well in past couple of months whenever CEO of Cynogen gave statements i always wanted to punch him on face.

some examples..

we want to snitch android from google ( are you F**king kidding at me ?!!)

we gave best ROM to Android user ( heh ? i have never seen completely bug less CM rom (not even in Oneplus One)...they are always at max 99% )

we will remove GMS & IAP from android and provide own services ( so that you can earn money that intended for Google ?)

and so on

( sentence may differ from what he said bcz i don't remember them but meanings are same )

And you are suggesting to mix these 2 worst things in single phone...so i'll rather prefer to stay without smartphone :D :p

Last edited:

didije

Nov 10, 2009
Respect others and others will respect you :good:

Any suggestions for a decent device with a screen size around 3.7"? 3.5" would be the best, but the only ones I know with a decent ppi density are iPhones 4 and 4s and they are a no-go for me. I am thinking of buying a Lumia 620 again, but I would like to buy and try something different. So, please, if you know a decent device (it will be used for calls, messages, whatsapp, emails, occasional photos and browsing the web) with a screen size 3.5-3.7", do share.

Regards

Edit: I have never seen a bugless CM either :D

Last edited:

jineshpatel30

Nov 8, 2012
Respect others and others will respect you :good:

Any suggestions for a decent device with a screen size around 3.7"? 3.5" would be the best, but the only ones I know with a decent ppi density are iPhones 4 and 4s and they are a no-go for me. I am thinking of buying a Lumia 620 again, but I would like to buy and try something different. So, please, if you know a decent device (it will be used for calls, messages, whatsapp, emails, occasional photos and browsing the web) with a screen size 3.5-3.7", do share.

Regards

Amm this is very tough to find :cyclops:

anyway as per your requirements and you already like WP ..i think Lumia 600 series is the best option for you

but do some comparison with 620 , 635 & 640 and other as well bcz 620 is bit older now and even though Microsoft hinted that they will update all windows 8 to windows 10 i still have doubt atleast in WP bcz they didn't gave windows 8 update to many windows 7 phones..

so it's better to get 8.1 WP ;)

In android it's impossible to get decent phone with screen size less than 4" due to more screen size demand from customer.

so if you are Ok with 4.5" i'll strongly recommend you to go for Moto G2 ( Moto G 2014 ) { though it's also not pure android but still better than other OEMs)

it's in same price range and it's more than sufficent for your use !

i recommended it to 3 of my friends and they are extremely happy with it :D

Edit: I have never seen a bugless CM either :D

LOL

Reactions: didije

jineshpatel30

Nov 8, 2012
Same here.
But I am really looking for a replacement for janice and am totally confused about which device to buy.
I was thinking about going with the Mi4i but the 16gigs storage is a point of concern for me.

copy past from above post :p

so if you are Ok with 4.5" i'll strongly recommend you to go for Moto G2 ( Moto G 2014 ) { though it's also not pure android but still better than other OEMs)

here by better i mean it's really really better than phones in that range ;)

you can surely find 2Gb ram & better CPU than Moto G2 in same price but in overall performance nothing will beat it.

so if you are not hardcore gamer, you can Go for it if you want to replace janice ASAP. if you like to fling games like me then you don't have to worry with bcz Moto G2 can run even asphalt 8 pretty smoothly with medium graphics ;)

and if you really wants 2Gb ram & higher CPU then you should wait for 2-3 month bcz Moto G3 is comming :D ( if you r thinking to stay with phone more than 2 years then i suggest to wait for it )

Reactions: dagger

dagger

copy past from above post :p

here by better i mean it's really really better than phones in that range ;)

you can surely find 2Gb ram & better CPU than Moto G2 in same price but in overall performance nothing will beat it.

so if you are not hardcore gamer, you can Go for it if you want to replace janice ASAP. if you like to fling games like me then you don't have to worry with bcz Moto G2 can run even asphalt 8 pretty smoothly with medium graphics ;)

and if you really wants 2Gb ram & higher CPU then you should wait for 2-3 month bcz Moto G3 is comming :D ( if you r thinking to stay with phone more than 2 years then i suggest to wait for it )

I guess that I'll wait for Moto G3 then.
Lets hope that its not overpriced.:fingers-crossed:

dagger

it'll be in between 200-250$ as per my guess and info i saw :p

btw where are you from ?

and also how to add click to show content box ? ( actually many times i wants to use it , but i couldn't find option till now :p )

I'm from New Delhi.
And that click to show can be done by clicking on the "hide" button in the top right corner of the reply menu.
Capture.PNG

jadega

Apr 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Yureka is better but i hate its design and display. :(
Also is it really a heater ?(as many people love to call it)

Yes!
Its design is not that attractive but its hardware and performance is awesome almost all apps and games run fine :)
Moreover Snapdragon 615 with cyanogen os makes it a beast!
Normally It gives me around 35K every time in Antutu and on Custom roms it gives around 42K

Coming to the heating issue :
It is because of Snapdragon 615, Mi4i, HTC 820 users are also facing this issue but this problem is not big for me and the phone occasionally heats when any Heavy Game is running but otherwise it is cool :)
And I'am Happy with it :)

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

121-person-with-folded-hands.png

No way yaar (buddy)

I have very strong trust issues with both of Micromax & Cynogen. ( btw i like CM :p )

for Micromax i'm damn sure they always produce crap...bcz after 6-8 ,month of use Micromax products shows it's true color :rolleyes: :mad:

in theory they use same Snapdragon n all but in reality i never saw them last more than a year without issues..

so simply i don't trust their quality...

and about Cynogen...

well in past couple of months whenever CEO of Cynogen gave statements i always wanted to punch him on face.

some examples..

we want to snitch android from google ( are you F**king kidding at me ?!!)

we gave best ROM to Android user ( heh ? i have never seen completely bug less CM rom (not even in Oneplus One)...they are always at max 99% )

we will remove GMS & IAP from android and provide own services ( so that you can earn money that intended for Google ?)

and so on

( sentence may differ from what he said bcz i don't remember them but meanings are same )

And you are suggesting to mix these 2 worst things in single phone...so i'll rather prefer to stay without smartphone :D :p

Sorry bro! But I don't agree with you
Micromax and Cyanogen has come up drastically, challenging others by providing quality products and a reasonable price!
My Yureka gets regular updates(Monthly) I'am currently on CO 12 with not even a single glitch :)

Micromax + Cyanogen + Snapdragon = YU
AND
YU = Awesome :)

Reactions: dagger

jineshpatel30

Nov 8, 2012
Yes!
Its design is not that attractive but its hardware and performance is awesome almost all apps and games run fine :)
Moreover Snapdragon 615 with cyanogen os makes it a beast!
Normally It gives me around 35K every time in Antutu and on Custom roms it gives around 42K

Coming to the heating issue :
It is because of Snapdragon 615, Mi4i, HTC 820 users are also facing this issue but this problem is not big for me and the phone occasionally heats when any Heavy Game is running but otherwise it is cool :)
And I'am Happy with it :)

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Sorry bro! But I don't agree with you
Micromax and Cyanogen has come up drastically, challenging others by providing quality products and a reasonable price!
My Yureka gets regular updates(Monthly) I'am currently on CO 12 with not even a single glitch :)

Micromax + Cyanogen + Snapdragon = YU
AND
YU = Awesome :)

Don't worry yar...you don't need to agree with me every timr :p

Anyway use that combo for more than a year and if you can pass 1yr without a problem plz quote me then only i'll change my mind about them :)
Don't get me as stubborn but i also want to trust Indian brand but no one around me gave me positive review about it after 1 year..

May be you'll be the One :)

Reactions: jadega
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Devs of 4.4 and CM roms please...

A favor to ask of all developers working 4.4.2 roms and CM roms. Kindly list in your op what the issues are instead of saying: Same as CM11 and such. I think it would save everyone a lot of time if you took an extra 30 seconds to do that.

For Example:
    I went from Liquid Smooth, where it said: Known Issues - Same as TeamCanjica's CM11.
    So then I went to TeamCanjica's CM11 op where it said: Known Issues - same as CM-10.2 Magnetic Sensor -> Compass not working properly - NFC ( GT-I9070P users Only ).
    So then I went to the CM-10.2 where it said: Known Issues - same as CM-10.1 - WiFi Direct. - Magnetic Sensor -> Compass not working properly - NFC ( GT-I9070P users Only ).
    So I went to CM-10.1 where it said: Known Issues - WiFi Direct - Camera -> Panorama is laggy - Magnetic Sensor -> Compass not working properly - NFC ( GT-I9070P users Only ).

It gets a little confusing when it says same as such and such yet when you go to that page the issues are different or there are more than listed.

So please, make it clear on your rom's op what is and what is not working and don't send people from rom to rom to try and find out... Thank you in advance for your consideration. Oh and one more thing. English is the law on the site forums, so please make your screen shots in English too please.

Just sayin'.... :)
    A little story from myself....

My wife (I will only say that his name is Maria Jose, and is a really uncommon name) has diabetes from a long time ago, and because of that she was never sure that she will have a "family" with anyone, I have always liked her since I met her on high school, we started to date when I was 17 and then I got married in 2012 (I am 23 years old).

It was a really difficult story for both of us. At first, we didn't even talk much, it was really frustating. She just wanted me to be her friend (and that is the friend zone)
    Even after she said that, I kept trying to be nice, to help her, she for some reason started to like me, but for her it was not enough. So I invited her and a friend from her to watch a movie with a friend of mine when I was 17 (and I didn't have money in that time, at all), almost the time when both were finishing high school. So this was pretty much my only chance.

We got near the cinema, blah blah, and for some reason we decided to be "childish" and when we got out of the first movie we...hide and then we entered fir another movie. It was around 3 pm at the first movie, we actually got out around 11 pm, in between my friend decided to not be so risky and her friend agreed, so I just kept doing this with her. (I didn't have much money to spend either so it was a good chance to see some movies also :D).

So, when we got out, around 11 pm, we walked around the place. I was a little...nervous (no, I was ****ing nervous), so I started to talk some stuff. I really don't remember what I told her and neither she do, but it was something about his family and blah. Before I got to the street where she would take his taxi (I decided to pay a taxi for her, and it was the last money I had), she started to laugh...and she said.
    - So, if I remeber a friend of mine said you like me, even if I said it was impossible...
    - So...(what I could say after those words?)
    - I joked with her, she said that you were capable of expending even what you didn't have to just stay with me what you can.
    - It's true, but that doesn't mean anything, after all we weren't friends? Can't I spend my time with one of them?
    - Yes, and I said to her that if you ever did this, I mean, being so nice with me I would kiss you. She agreed and she even said that it would pay, so we...bet that you wouldn't do that, I mean, me, she said the oposite.
    - (Holy ****ing ****) So...what that does even meant? That I can't be nice with a woman I like (****, I screwed when I said that I liked her in that way)
    - No, it means that I lost the bet so I have to kiss you
    - (and yes, she did, and I couldn't enjoy that kiss more than I did), I am ****ing lost, you said that we are only friends, I am..I don't understand what this means at all. Remember that I said that you shouldn't play with this like it was ****ing funny, I liked you from a long time ago so please say me that this is not a ****ing joke and you are serious with what you feel.
    - Yes, I am serious. I always thaught something...once you said that even if we can't be together you think that you were so attached to me and me also to you that you didn't understand if I ever liked you even like a friend or something at all, and by you felt that you even loved me so much that it was impossible for you to forget that.
    - I don't understand what you mean
    - I wanted to feel what feels to kiss someone that indeed loves me without ever thinking at all about everything else.
    - This is confusing.
    - I know that it is confusing, it was confusing for me also, you even sacrificed all your free time to help me on the high school stuff, you helped me in the diabates, when my ****ing father that doesn't seem to ****ing care on anything about his job started to come less and less to home, you even tried to call me even if I said that I don't need any help when I felt bad.
    - And what? You are my friend, ofcourse, even if I liked you that much, that also helped me to continue.
    - The thing is, I would say it with your words, "I don't care at all what I have to do if at the end I see you feeling good at smiling, even if it is not with me".
    - And you never seemed to care much about that words anyway, so, please, you can stop talking in ****ing riddles and say if this is you joking or if you really feel something for me after so much years of ****ing waiting? Because I started to think that even after trying and keeping to try this wasn't to work.
    - Yes.
    - Yes what?!?!?!?!, just say that you are joking or you actually feel something for me, I need to be ****ing sure.
    - What I have to say? I said yes! If it was a joke I would start to laugh. Yes Pablo, I love you, that is the answer you needed to hear? I always liked you but I wasn't sure how much. Now I am, you aren't making this easy either.

I really didn't even know what to think, it was difficult, after a ****ing long time I succeded, but I always thinked that I won't, so I wasn't going to lose much anyway. For me was that Porsche or whatever sports car on the street, that you always wanted but you knew that is was very or almost impossible for you to have and if it was possible you were very, very far from getting it soon, and when you finally got it you can't believe it at all. And when I came back to the "real world" again...

- So...this is it...I thought this day would never come reallity...
    - What are you talking about?
    - (and I just kissed her after she said that, call it what you want, if I always wanted something, was this. I never had much before, so I valued people more than anything else, and I still do) do you ever waited something enough for you to think that it will never come? For me it was you.
    - (and she kissed me back, I never felt so happy before, I never felt that good, I just wanted to ****ing cry and say "Thanks god", I was dropping tears for how happy I was), so, I know there is no good way to say this, but I have to go, I want to stay with you as much as I think you do, but it's late and you know how strict is mom.

What is the point of this story? As I mentioned at first, she has diabetes, and she wasn't sure at first if she wanted to have a family because of this. Diabetes can be difficult and dangerous to overcome to a pregnant woman. She wasn't sure if she even felt anything for me at first, and after all, she indeed felt something, after five years of being in love with her, I finally married the last year with her, she said that it changed nothing how she felt for me, being married for her was just the same, she always loved me the same way, so she thinked it was time to prove that to god.

Finally, yesterday I got other of those "I want to ****ing cry how happy I am" news...she said, along with much of both of our families, that she was pregnant!

I will have a daughter/son! I can't describe how happy I am. She was nasty, she knew how happy I would be and how everyone was to react when I run to gave a hug and kiss her as much as I could. A lot of them just laughed but then started to congratulate me. I wasn't even suspecting. One of my sisters came and said that she knew before me because she went with her to the doc and then my older brothrr said that it was his idea to say this on this day. They gave me a bunch of the info and papers and blah the doc handed to them. And I was thinking "how this happened?". A lot of the info said that this was the lucky one (we tried a lot of times before), but around a month and a half. DNA check OK, inmunologcal system seemed OK. And if she maintains herself just a little more controlled than she usually do, there would be no problem on the pregnancy period than usual on every other woman (so funny doc, I have to take care anyway lol)

What so good news to get this holidays. Merry Christmas every one!

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    @Sami Kabir @mkaluza @cocafe @Shaaan @frapeti @diego-ch @AntaresOne @bobfrantic @kilroy69 @Razvan @dagger and the rest of developers and the users of janice:

Happy new years guys! I remember an quote , something like: "Don't just wish an happy/good new year, make it so!".

Even if I got an new phone, you still ma boys :D

I hope I'll make more changes (good ones) by myself. Get an job, start to go to gym again (my parents stopped me 2 years ago), pass the baccalaureate, be less shy :D

I guess you don't care at all about this post. I just felt to write that way.

@Razvan : La mulți ani si multa sanatate!

Robert.
    uf3g.png

I am such an evil person... (Hates and 'f*** you's incoming)
    @AntaresOne @rol525

How can be MaxiCM best? It is outdated :D

Updates don't matter, it's still 'Maxi' lol

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505

You make me so curios :D I'm on vanir now and is fine for me.But i might try this rom.Btw,it has nova settings / kernel support gpu oc?

PS: Limited to thanks button..

Hmm...

Try to ask to the developer, @XperiAMM

But I believe not...

You made my 1800th "Thanks"!! :p

[emoji23]

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505

Best rom and the thread have only 3 pages and 2 stars?! I think noobs voted if they bricked phone :laugh: Maybe cm kernel would work with it,and this mean that wifi hotspot problem will be fixed or im wrong?

Thanks for believing in my rom, I have not updated because I do not have a Janice, I've never had I was compiling and user of my MaxiCM Team if you have Janice and was my tester, I am a novice developer, I come to do a rom for Xperia X8 which has now over 2 million downloads: D, never judge one rom for publication, number of stars and comments if you try it yourself, as I always say the schism rom may behave differently on 2 devices (either Janice or Xperia X8) alike, began in 2012 have ROM's for multiple devices but some circumstances have just posted the Xperia X8 and the Janice.

Now remember to do this rom does not let money as I do because I like to spend time at the moment I'll see if I can update the rom with 4.4.4 sources, repairing small errors that rom has and add more style Xperia is like: D

No more to say say goodbye
    Greetings from Costa Rica
    XperiAMM
    MaxiCM Team