(ROM) Revenge Of Macnut R1 ATT 3/2/2012

Search This thread

PsyCl0ne

Jun 10, 2010
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 6
Eugene373, just wanted to say thank you for a very slick rom. Besides the request for a mirror, may I also request that the rom be changed so people on other carriers can still access specific apps on their network? For example I am with rogers up in Canada but my market seems to assume that I'm with AT& T.

~PsyCl0ne

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

PsyCl0ne

Jun 10, 2010
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 6
I've tried it all. Still doesn't go to alphabetical :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

OK here is another option that you can try. Download any other launcher from market (go launcher, adw, launcher pre, etc), and set it to your main launcher. Then using titanium uninstall the launcher you're having trouble with, reboot in to recovery do a cache and davlic wipe. Reboot into your phone and either use adb or root explorer to move the launcher you want from a fresh download of this rom into /system/app I think it is. Make sure that you apply the proper access on the apk. Then reboot once more and change your launcher and see if works.

If for whatever reason the above doesn't work, you will have to do a full wipe and a reflash of the rom.

~PsyCl0ne

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

EDIT: So two things that I have noticed, there is no way in the settings to rearrange the way that the notification drop down bar toggle buttons. Second thing that I have noticed is that there is no music widget. I had two music apps installed when I first installed this rom. I think the one that I removed was version 1.0.0 and I left version 1.1.1 . Could this possibly be the reason for no widget?

Edit 2: ok so my market get fixed by clearing its cache and rebooting the phone..

Last edited:

wasimahmad

Nov 1, 2011
canada ont. brampton
i love your work since your first rom was on tm. wen i see you here on skyrocket i was so happy i am useing your rom for daily drive.and i am hopping i will see you with new update r2 very soon good wishes and best of luck. for nice work.

DANIEL133337

Dec 24, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
www.facebook.com
I've been using this ROM as a daily driver for 16 days now and its been amazing. After it week, it started getting problems (I'm guessing cache build up). But I flashed Faux's new kernel (v0010 ultimate) and it is sooo smooth and have no problems at all now.

Thanks alot for your hard work Eugene! Will be looking forward to an update or any other one of your roms! :) ( Hopefully AOKP one day ;) )

EDIT:
Just read on the T989 thread that is is why there hasn't been an update recently for anyone who has been wondering. My prayers for the family go out to you man.
no ETA's as of yet.. R2 was a bust & plagued full of issue's that I now need to fix before releasing R3..

At the moment, My Sister & I was Named sole benefactors of my Uncle's Will and currently taking care of getting his estate in order... On top of that, My Sister & I was very very close to our Uncle and having to deal with the rest of the Family wanting this or yada yada...

With all this going on I can't say when the next release is to be honest, I didn't even have time to reply to anyone's post on twitter nor xda.

This week has been the most stressful week I can recall for a long time, and it looks like next week will be the same dealing with my family.

so until then,
~Eugene

Last edited:
Reactions: PsyCl0ne

GeezyF.Ladies

Dec 15, 2011
San Antonio
just flashed the rom about 30 mins ago and its awesome I have only one problem I hate the lockscreen wallpaper and when i try to change it I get a system FC.

xxsicknessxx

Nov 21, 2011
So why att rom? Rogers different ? Silky question right but Rogers work with att phone? Wondering

WhatzinyourphonE

Jan 24, 2008
kansas city, kansas
Everybody give the man some breathing room. After the fourth page everyone is just repeating themselves. I see a lot noob questions too, Google it and maybe you'll find answers. If things are really bugging you flash a new rom or build your own....

GeezyF.Ladies

Dec 15, 2011
San Antonio
Hey Eugene or any kind soul could you point me in the right direction to the 3dgallery.apk ? Would be most thankful!

Last edited:
Reactions: cdshepherd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Revenge Of Macnut R1 AT&T​

~Rom: Revenge Of Macnut R1 AT&T
    ~Based On: #TeamKang Juggernaut-v4.1
    ~ Themed To my liking as a Daily Driver
    ~ Batt. % Mod is Supported ( 0-100 Battery images & 33 Battery Charging images for anyone wanting to add there own Battery MOD )
    ~ Added 7 Live Wallpapers
    ~ Added LG Home ( Bug list: You will need to Add shortcuts to the Dock bar. Phone & Contacts to work corretly ( social+ widget will never work & can't fix due to decompiling issues ))
    ~ Framework.jar edit
    ~ ( Phone Off ) Changed Charging Display
    ~ Added LG Widgets from Froyo & Gingerbread
    ~ Fixed Rom Control FC issue
    ~ Fixed Calculator FC issue
    ~ Focused on Stability & Battery Life
    ~~ MIUI Camera Added with working Video Recording
    ~~ Fixed Landscape on Keyboard
    ~~ Custom Boot animations Supported ( /system/media/sanim.zip )
    ~~ Charging Wallpapers added
    ~~ Browser is now set to google by default
    ~~ Fixed a Few instability issue's
    ~~ Mms Changed out + working Mms & sms over Wifi
    ~ SGS2-Streamline Kernel
    ~~ New Boot Logo
    ~~ Undervolted
    ~~ LPM is max at 1188
    ~ Default Min / Max
    ~~ 192 Mhz Min per cpu
    ~~ 1512 Ghz Max per cpu
    ~ BLN Supported ( Insert credit here, not sure who wrote the codec )
    ~ Supported I/O's
    ~~ Noop ( Default )
    ~~ Deadline
    ~~ CFQ ( Seems to be Problematic with slow downs )
    ~~ SIO
    ~~ BFQ
    ~~ VR
    ~ Supported Governors
    ~~ savagedzen
    ~~ brazilianwax
    ~~ intellidemand
    ~~ wheatley
    ~~ lagfree
    ~~ interactiveX
    ~~ lulzactivev2
    ~~ minmax
    ~~ lazy
    ~~ interactive
    ~~ conservative
    ~~ ondemand
    ~~ scary
    ~~ smartass
    ~~ smartassv2 ( Still needs tweaking, scaling fails at times )
    ~~ lionheart ( Default )

Download Link:
    RevengeOfMacnut_R1_ATT.zip

Image Hosting Provided by http://i.imgur.com
    pEveQ.png
    QBttc.png

kOSVO.png
    7rXz7.png

cVWtS.png
    vkIst.png

j3EVz.png
    zlLGn.png

UGCK5.png

Thank you List:
    ~ XDA Members that Donated & Got the SGS2 for Me
    ~ #TeamKang
    ~ RomanBB
    ~ Whitehawkx
    ~ dsp4774 For Hosting the Rom
    ~ Ezekeel for Kernel Edits & Tweaks
    ~ And to the Rest of you that was apart of any of this ( Just because I'm sure I'm leaving people out? )
    To fix the Lockscreen wallpapers, just push in the factory ( deodex )

gallery3d.apk
    and
    twwallpaper.apk

all fixed :D
    ~Eugene
    THEME

finished my DarkKobalt theme for macnut......centered clock as well

EDIT: posted :)