[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

thediesel32

Aug 30, 2009
Blaxland
Hi there.

I have had trouble watching a few styles of video on my phone. They are files I downloaded via Tubemate which worked on the Galaxy s2 and s3 and for some reason wont work on here.

Is this a rom issue or something else?

Thanks

Mastiha

Feb 6, 2005
Sydney
www.gameon.net.au
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK#Rom V1.5 [4.1.2][Aroma][TELSTRA/OPTUS/ETC]14-02-13

FYI.

I did a full wipe and still have the updating app issue mentioned earlier.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

hfinlay10

Jan 25, 2011
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK#Rom V1.5 [4.1.2][Aroma][TELSTRA/OPTUS/ETC]14-02-13

Hi there.

I have had trouble watching a few styles of video on my phone. They are files I downloaded via Tubemate which worked on the Galaxy s2 and s3 and for some reason wont work on here.

Is this a rom issue or something else?

Thanks

I've had an issue where videos won't play reliably if stored on external card, but are fine if stored in phone.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

BossMAFIA

Apr 12, 2010
I tried it, and it works for mine perfectly!

Hey Radam, it's good news to hear that the ROM worked with N7105T. However, assuming you backed your phone up, how did you go about making a NANDROID backup of N7105T before installing the ROM? I haven't seen any nandroid backup procedure specific to this model. Also is there is a way to check whether N7105T bootloader is locked/unlocked?

Radam_

Jan 26, 2011
Hey Radam, it's good news to hear that the ROM worked with N7105T. However, assuming you backed your phone up, how did you go about making a NANDROID backup of N7105T before installing the ROM? I haven't seen any nandroid backup procedure specific to this model. Also is there is a way to check whether N7105T bootloader is locked/unlocked?

I did have the original vodafone image backed up at one stage (cause I thought it would be useful, but now this rom is just so much better). I currently use Philz CWM Recovery for the N7105, found at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2028103 and backed up using the "Backup and Restore" menu. The only difference between the N7105 and the N7105T is differing support for LTE bands in the LTE modem, so pretty much anything for the N7105 work for the N7105T and that's why this recovery works just fine.

I have no idea how to check if the bootloader is locked or unlocked, but I figure it isn't as I have had no trouble flashing anything to my phone!

Reactions: hashcheck

BossMAFIA

Apr 12, 2010
I did have the original vodafone image backed up at one stage (cause I thought it would be useful, but now this rom is just so much better). I currently use Philz CWM Recovery for the N7105, found at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2028103 and backed up using the "Backup and Restore" menu. The only difference between the N7105 and the N7105T is differing support for LTE bands in the LTE modem, so pretty much anything for the N7105 work for the N7105T and that's why this recovery works just fine.

I have no idea how to check if the bootloader is locked or unlocked, but I figure it isn't as I have had no trouble flashing anything to my phone!

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. I'll give Philz CWM Recovery for the N7105 a shot and will report back the outcome...

Richard.p

Dec 25, 2010
Hobart
Mini Snote is functional for me maybe clear cache for app. And i can't replicate auto reboot?? Are you guys doing a full wipe? i know its a pain but if you make a nandroid backup and do a full wipe and then install with your same options and see if it auto reboots...

Update i have worked out why it reboots (important.. #run_program("/sbin/reboot"); ) lol but it doesn't effect install. i am uploading new version now with that fix

Hi Hashcheck,
By doing a full wipe won't I loose all my settings and data?
Once this is done (and I have a Nandroid) do I need to go through each app. and restore them, as well as restore the home screnes?(Taking hours).
Or is there a quicker way?
I see you've fixed the reboot, is a full wipe still needed? :confused:

hashcheck

Full Wipe will lose every thing but your internal SDCARD & External SDCARD will not be touched. You will need to setup a few things but to save Home screen layout, sms, contacts, setting i use Titanium backup or a easier app is MY BackupPRO
I am uploading new 1.5v with later Build and its so much more stable then last release. Wait until you get new release and do a full wipe and start fresh.

PercyWA

Apr 2, 2011
Perth
Mirror Empty

Appears to have emptied itself.
If needed, will investigate extra mirror. PM me if interested

hashcheck

Hi Fellas Yes previous version was removed. This Rom has been completely rewritten as previous aroma installer was causing issues. I am 99% sure based on a full wipe that this will be the fastest note2 Rom yet :)
My uploads after this Rom will all be hosted on Goo.im as i don't really want to use multipart zips. I will be uploading all day a single file to Goo and this 11Part zip to Drive. Sorry if you guys had already started downloading :( I forgot i had uped the url.

PercyWA

Apr 2, 2011
Perth
Hi Fellas Yes previous version was removed. This Rom has been completely rewritten as previous aroma installer was causing issues. I am 99% sure based on a full wipe that this will be the fastest note2 Rom yet :)
My uploads after this Rom will all be hosted on Goo.im as i don't really want to use multipart zips. I will be uploading all day a single file to Goo and this 11Part zip to Drive. Sorry if you guys had already started downloading :( I forgot i had uped the url.
Totally understood and appreciate the work you put in.

Mastiha

Feb 6, 2005
Sydney
www.gameon.net.au
Thanks again for your efforts hashcheck.

I get the following error during the install of version 1.5:

file_getprop: failed to stat "/tmp/aroma-data/acid.prop": No such file or directory

It then does not install anything else.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts