Request: original S5 Accuweather Widget 100% working on N9005 4.4.2 stock odex

Search This thread

ionutdicu

Jan 10, 2011
Bucharest
Hi!
As title says, I am looking for a 100% working stock/ original S5 Accuweather Widget for Note 3 N9005 intl stock 4.4.2 odex.
I have searched and applied everyhting described on the forums, nothing there solves completely the functionality of accuweather widget (original) from s5 on this Note 3 version (most spread I believe).
I tried the solution offered by albe95 (with accuweatherwidget2014 and weatherwidgetdaemon apks), which seems to work on s4 perfectly, but on intl n3 4.4.2 odex it is not 100% working; in fact, animation is the major problem since it is not functional (or mostly not functional, gives some kind of strange moves); and i mean weather icons animation both in widget and app
yes, I tried also renaming old apks with bak extensions, deleting, with or withoud odex versions of files - no, error still remains
has someone a solution perfectly verified?
if yes, please be so kind and give me a detailed tutorial
:fingers-crossed:

ruianast

Sep 21, 2009
AVEIRO
e:footer is wrong

e:footer is wrong this message appears when trying to install.~
i have 4.4.2 stock with root nb1 base.
Can u guys help me ?

thnks to all. i solved my problem ... i was on stock recovery! problem solved after installed cmw

rui

Last edited:

ionutdicu

Jan 10, 2011
Bucharest

ionutdicu

Jan 10, 2011
Bucharest
oh ! i forgot. After deleted these files, you must reboot your phone . When phone booting complete, reboot to recovery then flash my accuweather !

i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are great
yes it works!
i finally resolved the cwm problem, flashed your app and is superb!
100% working!
you are great!
thank you!!!!!:good:

ionutdicu

Jan 10, 2011
Bucharest
And after 2 days of testing seems that in fact the zip for s5 accuweather runs the same as the old solution. The animation is only partially working, in fact mostly not working....:(
Best example: when sunny nothing happens, weather icon stays still, no rotation...:(((((

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app