Small strip of screen unresponsive to touch after nightly flash.

Search This thread

Kangbro

Jul 8, 2014
I'm coming from CM 10.1 and I recently flashed to the 4.4.4-20140706 Nightly for the Oppo find 5 and I noticed there was a jerkiness in the middle of the screen and being unresponsive. You can see it here (I can't post links yet but it's in the very middle and even an icon couldn't fit in it.). In between the spotify and drive icon. The space between them doesn't work. So I thought it was my screen doing it but the problem is there is no damage to my phone so I flashed back to CM 10.1 and it worked perfectly.

Another issue is when I tap the screen sometimes it turns it on which randomly turns it on in my pocket. is this a setting that I can turn off?

Last edited:

chuSmu

May 30, 2013
OnePlus 8T
I don't know about the unresponsive part of the screen, but about waking your device: it's probably "double tab to wake" in settings -> advanced.

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Kangbro

Kangbro

Jul 8, 2014
I don't know about the unresponsive part of the screen, but about waking your device: it's probably "double tab to wake" in settings -> advanced.

Thanks a bunch I'm just hoping a nightly update fixes the screen issue. I haven't gotten a single reply anywhere about it.

chuSmu

May 30, 2013
OnePlus 8T
I don't think this is fixable with a nightly. I have a find 5 as well and no problems whatsoever. It would be strange if it occurred only with some phones. Well it might be due to different variants but I highly doubt it since the different models are essentially the same as far as I know (correct if I'm wrong). This seems pretty strange..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.