Will the UK version be able to make call using TMOBILE USA?

Search This thread

Fasty12

Aug 22, 2010
I an bit asking about wifi calling. I jsut want to make PHONE call with it using the Tmobile network. IDC about data plan or any of that i have wifi for that. I just want to know if it would work with tmobile normal calling.

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
HTC Desire
Sony Xperia Z5
I an bit asking about wifi calling. I jsut want to make PHONE call with it using the Tmobile network. IDC about data plan or any of that i have wifi for that. I just want to know if it would work with tmobile normal calling.

You can take that phone anywhere in the world and make phone calls, provided you have roaming or different sim (unlocked phone). 2G or 3G should be fine

In fact in most countries you can make calls even without a sim for emergency.

mailistman

Dec 7, 2012
I an bit asking about wifi calling..... with it using the Tmobile network.

logically to be able to make a wifi call using t-mo minutes, phone will have t-mo's tailored android OS (a.k.a T-Mo stock). if you are planning to get one this time around, you will need to research whether T-mo will officially carry it &, most important, offer wifi calling feature on that phone. then once some devs get their hands on t-mo versions, perhaps you can flash your non t-mo phone with the right t-mo stock.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    all you want to do with a $700 phone is make phone calls??

i got a flip phone i can give you for free....lol

but to answer your question yes it will