Incipio Faxion

Search This thread

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Sherrills Ford, NC
I actually really like how that gloss looks on the black case. But I might get the white/gray one so you can't see scratches and stuff. The Faxion is a good looking case.

dreamdoggy

Sep 9, 2009
Actually the dual pro is suppose to be the exact same thickness (according to the specs on incipio's website) and the buttons are a ton easier to press in my opinion.

I have both the Faxion, and the Dual Pro. The Faxion is thinner, but the buttons are much harder to press than on the Dual Pro. MUCH HARDER. Both of them are well made cases and provide protection while looking nice. I will try to put up a more detailed review with pics later. In the meantime, if you have questions...just ask.

dreamdoggy

Sep 9, 2009
One piece of warning regarding this case, the microusb charging cable doesn't work because the backshell on the microusb side of the cable that plugs into the phones charging port is to thick with the HTC provided cable. I had to use my wife's cable from her Samsung SG3 that has a thinner profile backshell.

Sent from my Droid DNA

Mine works, but it is a tight fit.

blackstallion

Jan 6, 2011
Mine works, but it is a tight fit.

Only when initially installing it, once it's on its a perfect fit.

I have both the Faxion, and the Dual Pro. The Faxion is thinner, but the buttons are much harder to press than on the Dual Pro. MUCH HARDER. Both of them are well made cases and provide protection while looking nice. I will try to put up a more detailed review with pics later. In the meantime, if you have questions...just ask.

That's the one big flaw in the case design. I would love to try the dual pro on this phone, the one on my wife's SGIII is awesome and is the reason I decided to go with Incipio in the first place.

Sent from my Droid DNA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mind making a little review of the case for us? or just give us some insight about the case since you physically have it? Way better than looking at pictures.

I don't physically have it yet, supposed to arrive either late this week or early next, I will write a review once I have it.

Sent from my Droid DNA
    Here are pics of the Faxion case on my DNA. Overall the case fits very well. Power and volume buttons are a little hard to press, but that's really not the cases fault. I'm not to crazy about the glossy finish, it's a scratch/scuff magnet (all the pics on the Web did not show this glossy finish), I may have thought twice about buying this case and just gone with the dual pro. However, one of the main reasons I did go with the Faxion is it has a thinner profile than the dual pro, and it doesn't disappoint from that aspect. It doesn't add a lot of weight or extra to the phone, fits nicely in my size 34 jeans pocket :) The one thing I am completely disappointed about though is the screen protector provided by Incipio. You can see in the picture that because the screen on the DNA is curved on the edges, the protector doesn't stick all the way around for about a mm. I'll have to buy some replacements online.

Sent from my Droid DNA