[Q] PLEASE HELP!! No OS after wipe

Search This thread

santiolaya91

Mar 5, 2014
ok so it finally recognized the device and when I finish doing everything it says
MD5 file not found
file is corrupted!

I cant even flash the rom via OTG cable
it says:
cant open zip file

any suggestions?
how do i fix the MD5 problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!
    I have an HTC one developer edition, I did an advance wipe of my phone because it wasn't charging, it said that USB Host mode was on. It only charged when the phone was off. I decided to wipe everything but the pictures (or so I thought) but once it finished the wipe the entire OS systems was erased, know the only thing I can do is enter TWRP.
    Please Help I just bought the phone!

You just bought the phone? So why did you tamper with it? go back it store and exchange under warranty.
    For step 6 which zip should I choose the same one that you have on the picture or a different one?
    also what happens if the computer doesn't not read the phone ?

chose whatever rom you want as long its compatible with your device variant and compatible with your twrp version.

what do you mean by doesn't read the phone? its is not detected as sideload when you type ''adb devices''?
    so im on step 4, i dont know how to get the adb.exe file or the .zip on the folder. i cant even find those documents, do they get there automatically or what?

im sorry im new at this (as you can tell)

maybe somemore pictures or descriptions for step 4?

download the android sdk from here http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
    Yep, all ready did and also update 4.4 and 4.3

So adb.exe and fastboot.exe are located in ''platform-tools'' folder of the sdk.(adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-date/sdk/platform-tools/)

move your zip to that folder and open cmd prompt from that folder.
    ok im on that folder im currently downloading the .zip but its only adb and fastboot, not .exe.
    am I doing something wrong, why wouldn't it appear like you tell me ?

.exe file extension might be hidden depending your windows configuration. Go ahead with the guide it should work.

Open a cmd prompt from that folder. (shift + right click in a blank space) (step 4)

with you device in twrp sideload mode (step 1,2,3 completed)

type in the cmd prompt:
    Code:
    adb devices
    make sure it output your device s/n + sideload
    then
    Code:
    adb sideload <name_of_rom>.zip

what rom did you downloaded?