Batteries for Optimus Black

Search This thread

selfade

Jul 20, 2011
I`ve just found this:
(can`t post link yet, so google it)
Mugen Power 3400mAh Extended Battery for LG Optimus Black P970 / DOCOMO LG Optimus Bright [HLI-P970XL]
Looks promising, capacity is more than double :)

Do you thik it will make phone thicker?

Reactions: dmjakir

NicoBD

May 18, 2007
Yes, the phone will be thicker.
If you look at Mugen direktly (first hit on google) there will be extra shells shipped with the accu. If you close enough at the picture you will see a little pit at the camera spot. I assume it will be about 5 mm thicker or so.

Greetings

one80oneday

Apr 19, 2008
Florida
I`ve just found this:
(can`t post link yet, so google it)
Mugen Power 3400mAh Extended Battery for LG Optimus Black P970 / DOCOMO LG Optimus Bright [HLI-P970XL]
Looks promising, capacity is more than double :)

Do you thik it will make phone thicker?

I really like the look of this extended battery. Since the phone is already so thin I don't think an extended battery will make as big of a difference as it does with other phones. My only issue is the $100 price tag. Hopefully there'll be more options by the time this phone hits the USA, specifically VMU.

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.co...imus-black-p970-docomo-lg-optimus-bright.html

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.co...tended-battery-for-lg-optimus-black-p970.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8MpoQQ71S4

Last edited:

umz_786

Jul 7, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
There is a highly reputable, reliable and respected seller on ebay from whom I have bought many items (but not batteries). They are selling high capacity, japanese batteries for a reasonable price.

Go onto ebay and search for 'Gold 2430MAH battery optimus black'

I emailed them regarding the quality of the batteries and the price and basically their answer was that they have an excellent feedback score on almost all batteries they have sold and the price is good because they get it straight from the factory.

I have ordered a set and will report on it after some use

maludroid

Jan 5, 2011

There are no miracles in that area, there's no physical possibility of having such a big capacity in such a small form.
This is more than 100% fake.
Waiting for your confirmation.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

ruibullseye

Aug 22, 2011
There is a highly reputable, reliable and respected seller on ebay from whom I have bought many items (but not batteries). They are selling high capacity, japanese batteries for a reasonable price.

I emailed them regarding the quality of the batteries and the price and basically their answer was that they have an excellent feedback score on almost all batteries they have sold and the price is good because they get it straight from the factory.

i was thinking about buying one too. so tell feedback when u got then and try =).

roof1

Oct 1, 2011
Kaunas, London

toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/neg90?User=e_cell&Days=30 (copy this link)
Here you can find users feedback about those batteries. All of them are fake. Higher capacity requires larger size so only Mugen batteries are not fake.

Last edited:

maludroid

Jan 5, 2011
Where would you say is reliable to get a new battery then? To pay 30gbp for a mugen battery is too much I think

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

If you need new battery - buy original one, if you need longer time, think rather of buying good 5v charger. The one for P970 is 4.8v, and some of polish lg users claim that 5v extends battery live. Think of some original microUsb charger, eg.Nokia.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

okishead

May 20, 2011
Where would you say is reliable to get a new battery then? To pay 30gbp for a mugen battery is too much I think

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

I think, if you need a good product, then it's normal to pay a good price. Besides, Mugen has great customer support on Facebook http://facebook.com/mugenpowerbatteries and Twitter and through their website. They changed 1 battery for me already without issues. I rather pay a 100$ and know that I can change the battery if it does not work, rather than buying a bulk of useless junk on eBay for 10$...same goes with any other product - you can buy cheep shows and throw them away in a month, or buy good ones and wear for a year.

OneStepAhead

May 2, 2009
Madison, WI
diztronic.com
I think, if you need a good product, then it's normal to pay a good price. Besides, Mugen has great customer support on Facebook http://facebook.com/mugenpowerbatteries and Twitter and through their website. They changed 1 battery for me already without issues. I rather pay a 100$ and know that I can change the battery if it does not work, rather than buying a bulk of useless junk on eBay for 10$...same goes with any other product - you can buy cheep shows and throw them away in a month, or buy good ones and wear for a year.

Mugen over rates their batteries by quite a bit. Check batteryboss.org

Tedo

Mar 25, 2008
Mugen are the best and the "only" or is there any other brand....? :)

Zaihanzainal

sorry if im digging up a dinosaur.... but how is this item? does it actually work as advertised? i wanna get an extended pack but cant stand it ending up looking like a marshmellow.... =/

ogremount

Jul 6, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
But in case you feel adventurous and do buy that extended battery please do make a experience update.
I got a similar pack for my 5800 when the original battery died and to be fair performance is better than i expected for a 15 euro

Top Liked Posts