Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
dont forget i5801 also.
Samsung Galaxy i5800/5801 Apollo (G3)

b2bt

May 9, 2011
mumbai
i dunno where to post this..so posting it here

recently i have been having this issue in my phone..
whenever i get a call it gets disconnected automatically(only the screen for calling disappears n i cant see it in notifications)
For me its like the other person is giving a missed call..but for him the phone keeps ringing n he thinks i didnt pick up..
Is it a problem with the phone, rom or with my sim card?
Tried switching roms but problem persists(still thot mayb a same prob can occur between two roms m12 n kyrillos)

I'm not sure but i think it is mostly the sim..
Before this didnt used to happen when i had kyrillos 9.x...it started happening when i installed kyrillos 10.x
The sim is the same as before..
Anyone can justify the cause?

NET1028

Jun 30, 2011
Stock mail app

Hi everybody, just unpack my S3, not rooted yet I have a doubt, I cant find the stock mail app, I searched with no luck ( I think), can you give and advice how to install it or find it,

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Request to PG101

I don't know if he has enough rights to do this, or if this is even a good idea, but I just had a thought about how the Galaxy 3 Development Forum is now extremely cluttered with custom ROMs.

The thing is, there is two types of development: original development (like CM7/9/OpenFIMG/kernel development/all those nice scripts and things that get a function in a ROM working, like Beats and the video codecs) and then there is modifications/ROM cooking which is kind of development, but it's also kind of not.

No matter if you take it as development or not, I'm not here to debate that. What I do request though is that Custom ROMs that are a modification of another ROM (and I'm not excluding my Kyorarom from this list) be moved into a separate thread. This idea came from looking at the Galaxy S2 forums where they have SGS2 Original Development, and just SGS2 Development.

I think this will make it much easier for people who are new to the community to be able to find where everything is kept and will separate all the biggest projects and most important developments for our device (OpenFIMG etc) from getting covered by a swarm of themed ROMs.
    Hi dudes and dudettes :)

Today, I have been appointed as the moderator for this forum.

Dont worry, I am not here to write a bible of rules for you.

Well, just 4 :D

1 - Search before you post a new thread, a question, or a suggestion.

2 - Be tolerant towards other members. Don't forget you were a noob yourself.

3 - Donot take matters in your hands. PM me or another mod with the link to the post and why you think it should be reported.

4 - Use ENGLISH :)

And this intro-thread is the only ONE thread in the forum where you can discuss "Off Topic" :)

This site is a learn from everyone site. I have learnt a lot in the last 4 years I have been on it.

And last, not be any means the least... a little fun doesnt hurt anyone :) :p

Feel free to PM me at anytime with whatever you need or want or discuss or even a hello.

Cheers guys!
    PG101

----------------------

Hello to all!

I am your newly assigned moderator and was put here to kick some *ss
    So behave :D

Mwah, I'm not that bad, I guess we all will get along. :D
    Of course the same rules as PG101 stated still apply.

If you have any questions, comments etc. do not hesistate to contact me ;)

Greets,
    Arjen
    Was watching some unbricking videos on youtube. Found this very good one. How to unbrick a G1. Can be applied to other phones as well I suppose. :D:D Enjoy.

After watching video.

american-psycho-christian-bale.jpg
    looking at ur siggy i saw u have a zte blade.
    how is it? i know it has a amazing screen fr its price but other than that how is it?
    i heard its laggy since its got an average gpu but a high res screen.
    actualy....if i had found out about it sooner i would had probably got one :p
    but a month or 2 after getting my g3 i found out about it :p

Oh no my friend.. my previous phones are on my siggy (above the moderator banner), the ones mentioned under the moderator banner are the fora I moderate!

Could u rename the thread to :

|| THE OFFICIAL OFF-TOPIC THREAD! :D ||

Done! :p
    Woohoo :D

Cheers:)

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by RemICS S III-looking rom!

I've just about finished. I'm just getting the website up now.