list your TyTn software issues

Search This thread

Facedanzr

May 5, 2006
I think we need a thread where we can post the software issues that occurs on our TyTn's.

1. I get a lot of flickering when using TCPMP
Solution: ......none :)

2. Spb pocket plus seems to slow down my device and cause ocational hangups
Solution: Wizbar and iLauncher

goestoeleven

Feb 1, 2005
Boston
Sprite Backup 5.1 (for backup to PC) won't work with "Advanced Networking Features" turned on. It works fine with that feature turned off though.

CJNYC

Apr 7, 2006
New York
I really prefer Pocket Plus over Wizbar, so if anybody can figure out a solution to this problem, which I'm having as well, that would rock!

yak86

Aug 14, 2006
1) pocket plus slowdowns here too!.. or any spb software for that matter

2) Agile messenger seems to sign me off when the device is in "power off" mode.. ie when I tap the power button to shut off the screen.

3) Most slowdowns seem to appear from Today Plugins

jeezus

Jul 19, 2006
Nokia
Today plugins seem to slow the device down a bit.
SPB Pocket Plus seems to slow down the device a lot! :(

Using Wisbar advance (gotta love the cascading menu) and pocketweather and pocketbreeze currently, luckily they dont seem to slow the device.

Otherwise have not had much problems with anything.

htc_dom

Aug 16, 2006
Facedanzr said:
I think we need a thread where we can post the software issues that occurs on our TyTn's.

1. I get a lot of flickering when using TCPMP
Solution: ...... I noticed very bad flickering and "xvid/divx partitioned data or something"

I fixed this by selecting options--video--raw frame buffer

i think ati imageon not liking tcpmp

Also im SURE my v1605 came with msn messenger but somehow disappeared now i cant find it by looking in windows folder, have tried copying instmsgr.exe from another wm5 device and also tried installing pockey msn but didnt pay the £10 MS want for it..

I will try agile or imov but cannot see why i dont have this on device anymore and hard reset didnt bring it back either

additional: how can i send all contacts to my pc?