[Q] 3g internet on Pageplus with an LTE device

Search This thread

mibrahim93225

Mar 27, 2012
Hello,
I am new to the xda forums, but I have been using CDMA workshop for quite a while now and I'm very familliar with it. I have the LG revolution on PagePlus with everything working such as talk, text, and 1x internet, im really not worried about mms now, I can work on that later. I know its possible to put 3g on it because i know someone with a thunderbolt on PagePlus with 3g. So if you know how to do it please show me, I have CDMA WS 3.8, qpst, and all needed drivers.
Thanks

jamrosz

Apr 26, 2011
I have CW the wewest version. I activated it on PP and then changed it to NV Only. Programmed the PRL, MIN, and MDN. Then configured the EVDO. On the phone I changed it to CDMA Only. Still no internet. Did you do anything special to get the internet to work?

Stovepipe

Apr 29, 2010
Altamonte Springs, FL
I'm about to put the Revolution on P+. To get data working, you may have to use the ##LGSERVICEMENU code on the dialer. While looking through it, I found an option that said "Use Data from NV" or something like that. I'll activate the Revolution this weekend. If anyone beats me to 3G, please share your results.

sam.assad

Jun 11, 2011
I have CW the wewest version. I activated it on PP and then changed it to NV Only. Programmed the PRL, MIN, and MDN. Then configured the EVDO. On the phone I changed it to CDMA Only. Still no internet. Did you do anything special to get the internet to work?

how u mange to activate it ..i put on pageplus system but i cant activate the phone it tell me it need sim card and the sim card inside the phone

Stovepipe

Apr 29, 2010
Altamonte Springs, FL
Here's how to bypass:

Vol Up, Vol Down, Back, Search.

I've got my revo programmed to P+. The only thing I don't have is EvDo. 1X data is easy.

I've tried to get 3G to auth with and without a SIM (I had a SIM with my same phone number from Verizon).

Anyone else having luck with 3G?

sam.assad

Jun 11, 2011
Here's how to bypass:

Vol Up, Vol Down, Back, Search.

I've got my revo programmed to P+. The only thing I don't have is EvDo. 1X data is easy.

I've tried to get 3G to auth with and without a SIM (I had a SIM with my same phone number from Verizon).

Anyone else having luck with 3G?

can u tell me how did u get to namming system...how u activate the phone what method u did use please?

hectormanny

Dec 28, 2011
Did anyone come across a lg revolution that wont respond to ##lgservicemenu

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

go to the evdo tab and change all of the user info to 6619998888@vzw3g.com (replace this number with your ten digit number)

then under password make sure you put vzw.

Reactions: sam.assad

sam.assad

Jun 11, 2011

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

go to the evdo tab and change all of the user info to 6619998888@vzw3g.com (replace this number with your ten digit number)

is there any tutorail how activate this phone on page plus , please ..i put it on page plus but i cant activate this phone i got cdma tool but i dont how to use it :( i search all over the place i cant find step by step or even a clue on how to put this phone to work on pageplus thanks

neopoint

May 8, 2011
LGRevolution on Pageplus

Do I still need to use the 4G SIM card?
I was able to go to Lg Revolution and change all settings per instruction here, activate the phone MEID, program MDN, PRL etc. but still not able to make and receive calls. (getting welcom to Verizon...)This is the new pageplus account with new LG revolution with no LTE SIM.

sam.assad

Jun 11, 2011
Do I still need to use the 4G SIM card?
I was able to go to Lg Revolution and change all settings per instruction here, activate the phone MEID, program MDN, PRL etc. but still not able to make and receive calls. (getting welcom to Verizon...)This is the new pageplus account with new LG revolution with no LTE SIM.

I think you cant use the phone with the SIM card. i manage to activate the phone with page plus talk and text i used LGNPST to program MDN and MIN but no internet though ..I dont know what to do next...

pltctytc

May 17, 2012
tampa bay
there's to do video for LTE phones to pageplus 3g using a generic sim card IF they are on GB ics will kill your internet connection

Last edited:

giantsali

Jun 13, 2012
be*g*phone manages to do LTE phones to pageplus 3g using a generic sim card

my droid razr maxx gets solid 3g and everything else

apparently its a secret on what to flash. no forum i can find has instructions on how to do what they do although some claim to know. they use other phones and only get 1x.

only thing i can't do is take ota software upgrades since it will lose the flash. but right now i don't see the necessity

Hey, Im only getting 1x speeds on the gs2 epic touch 4g with pageplus. how were u able to get 3g?

Orion575

Jun 7, 2012
Brunswick, OH
I have an LG Spectrum and was trying to programm it on a P+ and I had no luck at all

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using xda app-developers app

raenae92

Jul 20, 2012
Hello,
I am new to the xda forums, but I have been using CDMA workshop for quite a while now and I'm very familliar with it. I have the LG revolution on PagePlus with everything working such as talk, text, and 1x internet, im really not worried about mms now, I can work on that later. I know its possible to put 3g on it because i know someone with a thunderbolt on PagePlus with 3g. So if you know how to do it please show me, I have CDMA WS 3.8, qpst, and all needed drivers.
Thanks

How did u activate ur lg revolution on page plus. I bought one on and I can't get it activated...please help me!!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thus far...

How did u activate ur lg revolution on page plus. I bought one on and I can't get it activated...please help me!!!!!

What you need is to find out what software version your Rev is on. If it is V7 and down you can access the LG programming menu. This is necessary. If your on V9 you will need to download the APK to open this menu for you. I did not develop this menu nor can I post it here but you will be able to find it by googling for LG Android Data Assistant. Cricket or another flashing forum, I believe. Then you will want to open that menu, go to Data-LG check Data service in NV mode. Then Mobile Networks and choose NV from the drop down. If your account with P+ is already active, use CDMA WS to write NAM and EVDO info and a PRL. Phone must be on, connected via USB and in Internet Connection Mode. This will allow you to write to the phone and change the MDN and MIN. Change ESN on account and drop the last number of the IMEI. Test call, BAM. Talk and text working. Still no data here. Will update once I have managed it. If only I could access *#*#4636#*#*.

EDIT: Got data working (3G) Menu>Setting>Wireless & Network Settings>Mobile Networks>System Select>CDMA Only; Phone will reboot; Enter Settings again up to Mobile Networks and change global data roaming to be for all trips. Check your network type and strength then test by opening web page. 1X may be there for a moment but after the handshakes settle through the system your 3G should be active!! WOOT! 3 day project, DONE!
    +1

please post if you can find or have.

I couldn't find the original tool, but I did find this, maybe it will work for you?
    http://lg.flashingtools.com/