S-Off

Search This thread

cbrown245

Aug 21, 2010
Cleveland
My nand failed to load . So what my plan in going to be to re lock my bootloader and RUU back to stock , then re unlock the boot and start all over . As I have wiped in recovery multiple times , loaded different Roms and Kernels and still I get the 99 error .

Bigandrewgold

Mar 26, 2011
My nand failed to load . So what my plan in going to be to re lock my bootloader and RUU back to stock , then re unlock the boot and start all over . As I have wiped in recovery multiple times , loaded different Roms and Kernels and still I get the 99 error .

You try different recoverys?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

ShadowDna

Feb 21, 2013
I have CWM recovery and it worked for me...Did you do the OTA update and made sure you still maintained unlocked and root access?

cbrown245

Aug 21, 2010
Cleveland
I have CWM recovery and it worked for me...Did you do the OTA update and made sure you still maintained unlocked and root access?

I have not done the update yet , I am going to do that and make sure I keep unlock and then I will try to s-off once again . I will switch to TWRP and make a back up before I attempt the s-off . Just hope this all works .

cbrown245

Aug 21, 2010
Cleveland
Thanks for all the help guys , I have finally got it done . Thanks for all the help.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Top Liked Posts