Can someone help me convert this ROM ASAP?

Search This thread

Doo Doo

May 24, 2008
South Florida
My Top screen of my phone literally just slide off the bottom, So I need to send it back in to get a new one, But my charging port wont let my phone sync with my computer for some reason. So can someone please convert this new ROM from http://www.htc.com/us/support/tilt-2-att/downloads/ so I can flash it with my SD card and return it soon!

All You Have To Do Is Download The Rom From The Url You Posted Then When You Have It On Your Computer Right Click On It & Select Extract Files Then Open The Folder That Gets Extracted & Find RUU_signed.nbh & Rename It RHODIMG.nbh Then Put It On Your Storage Card & Flash & You Should Be Good To Go :D

Flashing Via MicroSD Card
1. Make sure your microSD is Formatted to fat32 (you dont have to delete all files but it is safer if you do)
2. Download your prefered Rom from the Rhodium Rom Develpoment Page and unzip/unrar it to your PC
3. Goto the Roms Folder and rename the .nbh file to RHODIMG.nbh
4. Copy the RHODIMG.nbh file to the root of your MicroSD Card
5. Plug the MicroSD Card into the phone
6. Enter the BootLoader screen, you will first see a tri-color screen with the phone and SPL Information at the top
7. Follow the On Screen instructions to start the update
8. After flash has completed, press the reset button with the stylus to reset the device.

I Hope This Helps!!! :)

Last edited:

groove6969

Jan 24, 2008
Merced, CA
if your sending it back to your service provider they dont really check the rom they focus the issue and the flash it back to there settibg. my friend and i have done it without the stock rom

Grumps

Apr 10, 2007
Johannesburg
Problem

I flashed abck to default stock rom some time agon and they voided my warranty just because id didnt return to stock spl. They are full of nonsense over here

groove6969

Jan 24, 2008
Merced, CA
i have done numbers of returns of from tilt 1 too the fuze and the tilt 2 for warranty exchange and never had a problem but if u feel confortable follow the steps from the previous post to conver the file over just extract the file and then convert the name over to rhodimg for the nbh filr and put to ur main root of the sd card and flash it that way it will install the stock rom

Dragonmaster0430

May 11, 2009
All You Have To Do Is Download The Rom From The Url You Posted Then When You Have It On Your Computer Right Click On It & Select Extract Files Then Open The Folder That Gets Extracted & Find RUU_signed.nbh & Rename It RHODIMG.nbh Then Put It On Your Storage Card & Flash & You Should Be Good To Go :D

Flashing Via MicroSD Card
1. Make sure your microSD is Formatted to fat32 (you dont have to delete all files but it is safer if you do)
2. Download your prefered Rom from the Rhodium Rom Develpoment Page and unzip/unrar it to your PC
3. Goto the Roms Folder and rename the .nbh file to RHODIMG.nbh
4. Copy the RHODIMG.nbh file to the root of your MicroSD Card
5. Plug the MicroSD Card into the phone
6. Enter the BootLoader screen, you will first see a tri-color screen with the phone and SPL Information at the top
7. Follow the On Screen instructions to start the update
8. After flash has completed, press the reset button with the stylus to reset the device.

I Hope This Helps!!! :)

When I right-click on it, i dont get a option for "Extract" :confused:

Dragonmaster0430

May 11, 2009
I Don't Think It Matters What The Name Is You Should Still Be Able To Extract The Exe File Download Winrar Again & Try To Extract It

ok so I got the file on my SD card, but I forgot the button combo to flash it, I get to the tricolored screen then it takes me to the hard reset. What button combo do i need to flash? :)

groove6969

Jan 24, 2008
Merced, CA
Just let us know when you need help with flashing back to stock rom btw with the stock rom that was just updated for the AT&T with sense it has a lot of problems so you may want to flash it as soon as you get the replacement.

Last edited:

the show stopper

Jan 9, 2010
Tampa, FL
Rlly? cause I was told if any software is found on the phone when its sent back,ill be charged for a full price?

Just make sure to flash stock rom and respl your phone if you hgarsled it. coz spl voids the warranty.

it doesn't matter how many softwares you have on your phone when i sent my phone i had spbmobile shell installed on it plus nitrogen core player and all the crap so it doesn't really make any difference.

my phone had a little crack near usb and when they asked me i said nothing is wrong with it there is not even a small scratch on my phone :p