NO FLASH!!!!!!! ICS Full Root Stock kernel LP1 I9220 and N7000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

angelom

May 2, 2006
This is a stock kernel and not a custom kernel.
No Sources by Samsung for ICS....

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
I have installed kernel via CWM
Screenshot_2012-03-01-15-07-41.png

my ES EXPOLORER is saying that program has superuser acces

We all have superuser rights but can you rw ro with root explorer?

crawlgsx

Jun 21, 2007
Maine, USA

Thank you Angelom that is what I thought, I was not trying to insult your work, I think its awesome. I was just confirming that there is no customization or speed gain here. (in the kernel*)

We do not need to proof to you. Do not flash it ore flash it. Angelom did proof his quality with gb kernels. see you

I said nothing about quality and have no doubts in Angelom's skill. I was merely pointing out that it is NOT any faster, as chasmodo was trying to say. This is a stock ICS kernel with some bonus's.

Last edited:

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK

Yes we now, people who are saying this is faster ore we have to proof thats faster live in a dream world. Without sourses this is stock performance. You can make it a little faster by downloading nofrills and use deadline. Fir my feelings it matters a little. And for the galaxy s with rooted chainfire kernel 2.3.6 there is even a se ettings tweak option in menu to use deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I9220 ICS Stock Kernel v.1.2 (ONLY Chinese leak and derivatives, NOT Europe leak) NO fLASH!!!!

CW version:

ICS stock Kernel I9220 v.1.2

link removed

Odin pc version:

ICS stock Kernel I9220 v.1.2

link removed

-----------------------------------------

N7000 ICS kernel (ONLY Europe leak and derivatives, Not Chinese leak)

CW version:

ICS stock Kernel N7000 v.1.2

link removed

Odin pc version:

ICS stock Kernel N7000 v.1.2

link removed

Changelog 1.2

Auto-full root finally fixed.....
    Added ICS Stock kernel LP1 N7000

Changelog 1.1:

Auto-root at each reboot

Tested with rom unrooted

Changelog 1.0:

Added Touch Recovery CW ver. 5.8.1.5
    Added Auto full-root and Auto-installation CWManager
    Added auto-backup folder EFS (in /data/.Abyss)
    Added Battery auto-calibration (you must delete the file /data/.Abyss/calibrata)
    init.d scripts support
    Added ability to change the bootanimation and the startup sound (in internal usb memory you must create a folder called boot and insert ourselves bootanimation.zip and/or powerOn.wav, then reboot)

Please note:
    When you install the fist time the kernel it will run the full installation of the root and CW Manager.
    Then, if we want flash again the kernel (after having already installed it the first time), we will have to delete the file /data/test.
    Otherwise, auto-root and the installation of CWMManager will not occur

Bug: Usb Storage mount not working in recovery

I am not responsible for damage caused by the kernel
    to the device and/or media.
    If you encounter problems using this kernel, in what a way, I am not responsible.
    You flashed the kernel, it is your responsibility.

EDIT:

The kernel link are removed

Credits:
    Samsung
    Chainfire
    AF974
    Angelom you cannot say that it's a problem of the ROM, because until your kernel was out there weren't problems, now that it is out there are lot of bricked phones

So it's obvius that the problem is from your kernel, so say the truth please

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

just to be clear: we ALL (should) know the risk of bricking our phones when flashing!!! And it is our own responsibility!!! Don't start to blame angelom for that!
    you man should come down from your high horse! Better inform yourself about the facts before giving useless comments here! This brick is NOT a noob problem - lots of good experienced guys are affected (even Chris X. from Team Rocket!) trying to find a way out....but there does not seem to be one...

@Angelom,

could you find anything out that could be useful?

It is what I'm trying to do ... First of all I'm trying to reset the counter and remove the yellow triangle directly by the kernel, with a lower level. Then I see that I can do to repartition correctly ....
    1.1 version auto-root each reboot.
    No more /data/test delete now
    Working on 1.2