I really need your help - Stuck at boot screen

Search This thread

-Cobalt-

Feb 2, 2014
Hi everyone, my Nexus is stuck at the boot screen and won't go into recovery.
I flashed a new kernel and when I rebooted the phone, it became suck at the boot screen.
I've looking at other threads but none of those solutions are working for me.

Running CM11 m4 Snapshop
Happened when transitioning from stock CM kernel to franco r34.

All answers are appreciated. Also, I'm pretty new to all this so please elaborate. :) Thank you.

EDIT: It's not even turning on now :(

Last edited:

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I flashed a new kernel and when I rebooted the phone, it became suck at the boot screen.

Running CM11 m4 Snapshop

All answers are appreciated. Also, I'm pretty new to all this so please elaborate. :) Thank you.

long press the power button until it reboots, keep pressing te power button but niw also press volume down. do this before it reboots. if you do it right, itll take you into the bootloader. from there the recovery. franco kernel and cm are not compatible. just dirty flash cm again and you'll be fine.

Reactions: -Cobalt-

-Cobalt-

Feb 2, 2014
long press the power button until it reboots, keep pressing te power button but niw also press volume down. do this before it reboots. if you do it right, itll take you into the bootloader. from there the recovery. franco kernel and cm are not compatible. just dirty flash cm again and you'll be fine.

Wow, thanks so much!

How do I dirty flash?

EDIT: Never mind. Apologies for my lack of terminology. I wiped dalvik cache and cache.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Running CM11 m4 Snapshop

Wow, thanks so much!

How do I dirty flash?

EDIT: Never mind. Apologies for my lack of terminology. I wiped dalvik cache and cache.

Dirty flashing means flashing a revised version of the same rom over the existing one. ;)
    Dirty flashing means flashing a revised version of the same rom over the existing one. ;)

May i add: without doing a wipe before flashing.