[Q] How to root

Search This thread

nitesh7860

Mar 24, 2014
Plz Uplod 122mb update for me if you have!!

I updated my phone with the 45mb update in June.. But now I m not getting any update like u say 122mb update.. But my frnd got it.. I hv the update.Zip of his in my pc.. Can I copy it in my internal and install it? Will it work?

Sent from my iris X1 using XDA Free mobile app

bro if you have 122mb update zip file can you send it to me.!! Recently i flash stock firmware and i'm also not getting update..Can you please ? :(:(:(:(

vinay2992

Dec 15, 2014
I updated my phone with the 45mb update in June.. But now I m not getting any update like u say 122mb update.. But my frnd got it.. I hv the update.Zip of his in my pc.. Can I copy it in my internal and install it? Will it work?

Bro plzz upload that 122mb update zip file....I m also not getting the update after flashing stock ROM...

Rk919

May 26, 2015
Got the solution for app disappearing...

Hi everyone
Sorry for any mistakes... My first post that's why... So coming to the point what I did was I rooted my iris x1 using vroot and installed cmw using flashify (google everything pls its simple)... Then I partitioned my sdcard in cmw recovery mode and installed link2sd....Now I move all my apps to SD card and after restart nothing disappears....
Note-(imp) keep the sdcard as primary in settings and don't move the apps using move to sdcard option in app manager (setting)... Move the apps using link2sd....back up everything before hand...keeps u safe...Hope it helped.
Ps- I've sent a screenshot of my phone details..check with urs...if u want the rooting apps and USB drivers reply to this post...I'll send it asap.. :)
Thanks guys.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-26-08-43-06.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-08-43-06.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 93

gothsk8er

Nov 4, 2010
Thanks ALOT! I rooted my Evolio Neos (clone of Xolo q600s and Lava iris x1) wich had installed on it a lava iris x1 rom :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root Found..!!!

Hey guys,

I have finally found how to root Lava Iris X1. Just download the latest VRoot tool from this link http://www.mgyun.com/vroot

I tried it last night and it is working like a charm. :good:

It installs its own superuser app for app permissions. You can anyways install a different superuser app from play store.

Hit thanks if this has helped.
    Found out how to return to stock!!!

Guys, download stock rom from here: "androidxda,com/download-lava-stock-rom-firmware"(put dot instead of comma).Extract it n flash all images using fastboot: 1.boot.img
    2.recovery.img
    3.system.img
    4.userdata.img
    5.cache.img, one by one from fastboot. This will return your iris x1 to stock, before that stupid 45mb update.You might have some trouble getting drivers installed for fastboot.:cool:
    Nope its not working. see the attached screenshot

k.....uninstall that app
    n try this --- http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1860268&d=1365169270
    dwnld it and flash it through recovery :good:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    plz hit the thanks button ,instead of saying thanks
    k.....uninstall that app
    n try this --- http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1860268&d=1365169270
    dwnld it and flash it through recovery :good:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    plz hit the thanks button ,instead of saying thanks

This is not working too. I think broadcom chipset do not allow rooting. This phone just got launched 3 days back and i think we need developers who can crack it
    Lava Iris X1 Rooted

This a rooting guide for Stock Lava Iris X1, without updates.

The tool in action as quoted by others is VRoot v 1.7.8, available via Google search from some Chinese sites. Steps:

1. Make your phone ready beforehand by installing the required USB drivers for your phone, so that when you launch VRoot it connects with ease.
    2. Enable USB Debugging.
    3. Install and Run VRoot, one or two clicks, voila, its rooted.

:cowboy::angel::cool::laugh::good: