Google: Froyo Source Code Now Available on AOSP!!!

Search This thread

nebenezer

Dec 2, 2009
My two cents...

Let's get darch an evo!!!!!!

If you want froyo on your evo then a donation to the "get darch an evo" fund will be money well spent

Kykiskly

Jan 7, 2009
New York City
Hey guys,

Let's not talk/hesitate too much. Now that 2.2 is officially out, let's make an effort to help Darch with a small donation so he can get his EVO.

Link is on my signature. I am donating $20

Thanks to all....

nebenezer

Dec 2, 2009
I never heard of him before. Is he that good?

Yes, yes he is.

The dude is a brilliant dev.
He built the only true aosp rom for us hero guys and when I say built I don't mean copied pasted ported, I mean he compiled the entire build from the source code.

He has never asked for donations or even posted a donation link.

He's still in high school and I'm telling you guys a) he deserves our help and b) he can build us a true froyo for the evo

Donation commitments are already over $200, I'll be posting a donation link today to keep this ball rolling

Check the link in my sig, it points to the same thread as the link in kyklisky's sig.

Sporkman

Mar 13, 2009
Yes, yes he is.

He built the only true aosp rom for us hero guys and when I say built I don't mean copied pasted ported, I mean he compiled the entire build from the source code.

He's still in high school and I'm telling you guys a) he deserves our help and b) he can build us a true froyo for the evo

Donation commitments are already over $200, I'll be posting a donation link today to keep this ball rolling

Check the link in my sig, it points to the same thread as the link in kyklisky's sig.

i so would but i i wont use paypal :(

chuckhriczko

Inactive Recognized Developer
Yes, yes he is.

Actually he ported CM over to the Hero.