[TOOLS] ***Wildfire S Utility***

Search This thread

guggi4

May 6, 2012
Hi,
some feedback that may help other users:

*the unlock of the bootloader doesn't work without a inserted sd-card!
*i had to update the su binary in the superuser app, otherwise no app got correct su-rights

Thats my personal experience, correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: mokies

Anteino

Oct 14, 2011
Can't open command

Hey, thank you for this program so far.

I can't unlock my bootloader tough, it says "can't open /cache/recovery/command". I googled it and it seems that you need a custom recovery to prevent this error. The point is that I'm trying to unlock my phone so I do not have a custom recovery on it..

I also tried the HTCDev method but my phone is too new to run any RUU or PG7610000_Marvel_hboot_1.09.0099_2.13.401.3_0210_R.exe from HTCDev. I have a european device with HBOOT-1.09.0099 with android version 20.26.401.4 I haven't seen this anywhere else yet..

Can you advise me what to do?

operator 3

Dec 8, 2012
4pda.ru
Hey, thank you for this program so far.

I can't unlock my bootloader tough, it says "can't open /cache/recovery/command". I googled it and it seems that you need a custom recovery to prevent this error. The point is that I'm trying to unlock my phone so I do not have a custom recovery on it..

I also tried the HTCDev method but my phone is too new to run any RUU or PG7610000_Marvel_hboot_1.09.0099_2.13.401.3_0210_R.exe from HTCDev. I have a european device with HBOOT-1.09.0099 with android version 20.26.401.4 I haven't seen this anywhere else yet..

Can you advise me what to do?

E: Can't open / cache / recovery / command is normal it displayed when you enter the stock recovery. You must select reboot and the process will continue. This will be repeated 2 times.

If your version of hboot is 1.09.0099 or 1.08.0099, no update is needed.
The latest European firmware version is 2.26.401.3, but it is not important in unlocking hboot.

Reactions: Anteino

Anteino

Oct 14, 2011
E: Can't open / cache / recovery / command is normal it displayed when you enter the stock recovery. You must select reboot and the process will continue. This will be repeated 2 times.

If your version of hboot is 1.09.0099 or 1.08.0099, no update is needed.
The latest European firmware version is 2.26.401.3, but it is not important in unlocking hboot.

Allright thank you, I'm using galaxy_s unlock app now because this method wouldn't work.

eifelgeist78

May 13, 2012
Monschau/Aachen
Hi,

thanks for the information. I successfully unlocked my WFS. :) Let´s start flashing an testing. Now for my wife the rom has to be stable and bugfree. Everything else is not good for me ;). There are a some roms, so the hole weekend i have a date with the WFS.

Can somebody tell me what is the best and bugfree rom for a woman? :D I read a lot of thread´s but i don´t have enough time to read everthing.

Thx for help.

Greets from Germany

Kevinjoa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2013
Luedenscheid
kevinhoerner.de
Hi,

thanks for the information. I successfully unlocked my WFS. :) Let´s start flashing an testing. Now for my wife the rom has to be stable and bugfree. Everything else is not good for me ;). There are a some roms, so the hole weekend i have a date with the WFS.

Can somebody tell me what is the best and bugfree rom for a woman? :D I read a lot of thread´s but i don´t have enough time to read everthing.

Thx for help.

Greets from Germany

Mine Marvellous Sense 2.1. Based in stock Rom but with Vetter performance and it has installer ui where you can chose between different kernels and apps. :)

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app

Reactions: eifelgeist78

eifelgeist78

May 13, 2012
Monschau/Aachen
Mine Marvellous Sense 2.1. Based in stock Rom but with Vetter performance and it has installer ui where you can chose between different kernels and apps. :)

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app

Hi,

ok i will test it. But where can i find it? In custom sense rom i don´t see something like that or some tomatos are lying on my eyes :)

Greets and thanks :good:

Errornt

May 30, 2013
Zagreb
Hi mate. Can you tell me is there a canse to repair my htc wildfire with this software. Wnen i try to enter in recovery mod i god red triangle, and than phone stack on black screen, and nothing. I cant turn it on, stuck on white screen with htc logo. Is thare any chanse to repair this death phone. :( And i cant turon on my phone to enable usb debaging mode.
My HBOOT-0 3805. 06.02.03_M .Sorry for my English.

Last edited:

aaki_rocker

Oct 9, 2011
Mumbai
didnt work for me !
sent the phone into continuous bootloop cycles !
even if i try to go into recovery it bootloops again !
i've tried twrp nd cwm both !
what should be done ?

May 6, 2013
didnt work for me !
sent the phone into continuous bootloop cycles !
even if i try to go into recovery it bootloops again !
i've tried twrp nd cwm both !
what should be done ?

In which step you get bootloops? I used many times this tool and phone never fell into bootloop...sometimes it required many restarts in recovery but always perfect in the end!

D

Deleted member 437861

Where can I download "wildfire s utility v1.0.7a" ?
The link does not work anymore. It may have expired.

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***Wildfire S Utility***

Hi guys!
    This tool will help you unlock your WildfireS (marvel) without a registration in htcdev, to install CWM, Root, or to make it back to the original factory state.​

Quick Start Guide :

Because the tool works only with Hboot 1.08.0099 and 1.09.0099 you need to make sure you have the appropriate version.​

Check the version of HBOOT:
    Turn off the phone and run it in the boot menu (VolDown+Power) (To be able to run it successfully in fastboot,
    the checkbox in Menu > Settings > Power > Fastboot must be unchecked.

On a white background you'll see something like that:
    MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-1.09.0099 <<< This is the version of НВООТ!
    MICROP-0451
    RADIO-7.57.39.10M​

1. Install USB drivers from HTC or HTC Sync and make sure you see My HTC in Device Manager.
      2106960.png
    2. Make sure Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging is checked.
    3. Turn off all antivirus and firewalls. (For example, Dr. Web, detects non-existent viruses in the compiled files, Trojan.Radmin.26 or Trojan.AVKill.15413. This should not bother you.
      After all the antivirus programs need to report somekind of activity. ;)
    4. Extract HTC Wildfire S Utility anywhere.
    5. Connect the phone to the computer in charge mode and run WFSU1.0.7a_en.exe as administrator.

The tool's window appears with the necessary options:
    • Unlock HBOOT - (without registration in htcdev.com)
    • CWM Recovery - Installs CWM Recovery.
    • Root - (CWM Recovery is needed)
    • Lock HBOOT and SUPERVERSION (Locked) and Superversion (downgrade) - (use for flashing of an original ROM of your choice)
    This allows you to get rid of the message "main versoin is older" after FOTA update or simply for changing to previous versions.
    It also allows you to return the phone in "from the box" state.

5825003B.png

In the process of unlocking and locking the device restarts several times in Recovery (exclamation mark in a triangle on a black background).
    Do not panic, push VolumeUp + Power > fall into a recovery menu > with the volume keys choose "reboot system now" >
    confirm with the Power button. Wait for the phone to reboot in fastboot and see ***LOCKED*** respectively ***UNLOCKED***.

Restart the phone. Enjoy the result. :)

Press the menu button only once and wait for the tools to complete their work!
    Tested in Win 7 64 and Win XP 32 SP3​

So, this product was created by:
    operator 3 - idea, coding, testing and friendly user interface.
    Uksus17 - consolidation, correction, customization.​

Credits:
    theq86
    jcase​

Download

Wildfire S Utility v1.0.7a - English Interface

Wildfire S Utility v1.0.7a - Bulgarian Interface

Wildfire S Utility v1.0.7a - Russian Interface​
    Where can I download "wildfire s utility v1.0.7a" ?
    The link does not work anymore. It may have expired.

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.
    Thank you in advance.

All links are working properly.
    Hi brother
    i am Jahanzeb
    dear brother i am a poor guy and i have got HTC wildfire S
    i saw whole year on internet about the rooting thing... people doing it every where
    i want to do it
    i want to root my htc wildfire s for only 1 reason . MAKE MORE SPACE
    dear brother i was not able to do this bcz i dont want to lose my mobile as bricked
    but i saw ur this thread and utility i thought to do it... i made account here and came to ask to u to help me from A to Z.
    if you can guide me from start to end and help me to completly root my phone safely ill b thankful to u all my life. waiting for your reply.
    for you 1 info : i have downloaded he utility which is showing viruses win32:malware-Gen ... and yes my htc have all same number as you have told about in POWER KEY + VOL DOWN KEY....

(((((MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-1.09.0099 <<< This is the version of НВООТ!
    MICROP-0451
    RADIO-7.57.39.10M )))

i have same as this in my device.
    help me please

3.Turn off all antivirus and firewalls. (For example, Dr. Web, detects non-existent viruses in the compiled files, Trojan.Radmin.26 or Trojan.AVKill.15413. This should not bother you.
    After all the antivirus programs need to report somekind of activity. :)
    The latest version (1.0.7a) was used over 6500 times in all its varieties, without any virus problems.
    For more help, read Quick Start Guide.
    I tried tat but no visual man help with new recovery

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app
    Please specify your question. What do you mean by "visuals"?
    There two types of new recovery for 2012 phones Mod Recovery and CWM 5.0.2.8 - 2012

Hi,
    does the bootloaderunlock wipe the phone?

No it doesn't.
    Hi,
    some feedback that may help other users:

*the unlock of the bootloader doesn't work without a inserted sd-card!
    *i had to update the su binary in the superuser app, otherwise no app got correct su-rights

Thats my personal experience, correct me if I'm wrong.