2nd Bootloader & TWRP recovery on 10.3.1

Search This thread

grandmore

May 15, 2013
Hello Everybody

Looking for a simple step-by-step solution to install "2nd Bootloader + TWRP" on the "KINDLE FIRE 2" with OS 1.3.1.

It's been two days that I seek and I find nothing simple, that detail step by step.

If someone could help me I really need help.

Thank you and sorry for my English.

May 16, 2013
St. Charles
simple step by step process

Hello Everybody

Looking for a simple step-by-step solution to install "2nd Bootloader + TWRP" on the "KINDLE FIRE 2" with OS 1.3.1.

It's been two days that I seek and I find nothing simple, that detail step by step.

If someone could help me I really need help.

Thank you and sorry for my English.

Use mindmajiks link this one only applies to hd version 10.3.1

Last edited:

grandmore

May 15, 2013
I came across this complete tutorial on my search for a more clear way of adding the 2nd boot loader. This actually makes it seem alot more simple. Im rooted and running the most recent Hashcode version of Cyanogenmod 10.1

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2271909

Credits: Hashcode, fattire, and verygreen for the work on the bootloader, stanga72 for the app FireFlash v1.1, sparkym3 and Bin4ry for their rooting methods, and seokhun for the creation of the guide reference above!

READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY SO YOU DO NOT BRICK YOUR DEVICE! :D :good:

HELP ME !!! i have a message in TWRP no os installed. are you sure you wish to reboot? and i habe reboot !!! and now my kindle stay in twrp !! Help me

mindmajick

Account currently disabled
I came across this complete tutorial on my search for a more clear way of adding the 2nd boot loader. This actually makes it seem alot more simple. Im rooted and running the most recent Hashcode version of Cyanogenmod 10.1

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2271909

Credits: Hashcode, fattire, and verygreen for the work on the bootloader, stanga72 for the app FireFlash v1.1, sparkym3 and Bin4ry for their rooting methods, and seokhun for the creation of the guide reference above!

READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY SO YOU DO NOT BRICK YOUR DEVICE! :D :good:

Isn't that for the HD?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

mindmajick

Yes it is the firmware he stated was that of a Kindle Fire HD 7 the 10.3.1 and that is the guide that I pointed him to. :D

No. No. No.

10.3.1 is the kindle fire 2.

NOT THE HD. NOT.

I really wish people would stop doing this. Gee- Wonder why there are so many bricks around (sarcasm intended)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

mindmajick

Use mindmajiks link this one only applies to hd version 10.3.1

There is no HD version 10.3.1

You must have a kindle fire 2. If you look in the HD section you will see a COMPLETELY different version number.

The versions for the 7" HD model are 7.3.x

Sounds like you got REAL lucky since I don't think you know what device you have!

--
Sent from my mind to your screen.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

HELP ME !!! i have a message in TWRP no os installed. are you sure you wish to reboot? and i habe reboot !!! and now my kindle stay in twrp !! Help me

Where are you with things now? Still in twrp?

--

Last edited:
May 16, 2013
St. Charles

You must have a kindle fire 2. If you look in the HD section you will see a COMPLETELY different version number.

Sounds like you got REAL lucky since I don't think you know what device you have!

--

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

--

You may be right I may have thought mine was 10.3.1 when really it was 7.3.1 with the thousands of posts just about the kindle fire its is easy to get confused and lost just like I somehow ended up posting incorrect info in the kindle fire 2 section when I typed in Amazon 7 Kindle Fire HD in the search bar at the top. I was a man and admitted I was wrong and withdrew my comment now will you drop it. Thanks :D

Reactions: mindmajick

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

--

--

You may be right I may have thought mine was 10.3.1 when really it was 7.3.1 with the thousands of posts just about the kindle fire its is easy to get confused and lost just like I somehow ended up posting incorrect info in the kindle fire 2 section when I typed in Amazon 7 Kindle Fire HD in the search bar at the top. I was a man and admitted I was wrong and withdrew my comment now will you drop it. Thanks :D