[Q] MP 809t

Search This thread

knusto

Aug 12, 2013
Natal
www.facebook.com
I bought a MP 809t Smartphone. Are there any CWM and ROM for this phone? It runs android 4.3.0 from fabric, maybe AOSP, In "about phone" update is not listed.

:confused:

MKKLR21

Aug 8, 2013
I think you just should use boot.img, recovery.img and lk.bin from your stock ROM. The rest should work fine on 8-core hardware. Please check LCD driver before you try.

mixbox360

Sep 23, 2011
Metepec
LG V60 ThinQ
Urgent Help like a newbie please jeje

Hi friends an fellows, I need your help, I flashed rom from needrom kitkat 4.4.2 on my boss Mpai 890t quadcore MTK6582 but the front camera don't work, pleas can you guide me or tell me how to enable it, thanks in advance.

Have nice day!

mixbox360

Sep 23, 2011
Metepec
LG V60 ThinQ
Try to reflash it. If it still doesn't work, it's a hardware problem

Thanks for your interest dude, I saw that I have to patch the kitkat rom with correct sub-sensor driver, then the software "SP-MDT-test-version5" generates a new LK.bin file and a new scatter file, then I need to select my new scatter file on sp flashtools, select "upgrade" button instead of "download" and... voila! It works fine now but, my boss decided to turn back to Jelly Bean because app outlook an GPS maps dont work properly on KK rom. Again, thanks for your help! :good:

gerstavros

May 30, 2012
Athens
Thanks for your interest dude, I saw that I have to patch the kitkat rom with correct sub-sensor driver, then the software "SP-MDT-test-version5" generates a new LK.bin file and a new scatter file, then I need to select my new scatter file on sp flashtools, select "upgrade" button instead of "download" and... voila! It works fine now but, my boss decided to turn back to Jelly Bean because app outlook an GPS maps dont work properly on KK rom. Again, thanks for your help! :good:
i don't know about outlook but google maps works fine on kk

idlle

Sep 16, 2014
buzau
other problem with octa core

hello i got a phone, it says italian phone, but it is a clone from mpai 809t with mtk 6592 / 13 mp front and back camera, with 2g ram 16 rom
i got the problem with display driver it is not working with TDO_HD0499K70425 or TDO_HD0499K70137
it is different display 1280x720
i found the right driver fo display on an elephone p9 , but the elephone firmware is not good
is it possible to extract somehow the driver from elephone and pu it on 809t rom:confused:

gerstavros

May 30, 2012
Athens
hello i got a phone, it says italian phone, but it is a clone from mpai 809t with mtk 6592 / 13 mp front and back camera, with 2g ram 16 rom
i got the problem with display driver it is not working with TDO_HD0499K70425 or TDO_HD0499K70137
it is different display 1280x720
i found the right driver fo display on an elephone p9 , but the elephone firmware is not good
is it possible to extract somehow the driver from elephone and pu it on 809t rom:confused:

yeap. flash the mpai firmware but with the lk.bin from elephone firmware. (which elephone is the same?)

idlle

Sep 16, 2014
buzau
yeap. flash the mpai firmware but with the lk.bin from elephone firmware. (which elephone is the same?)

i did some more digging and it is not mpai but mpie 809t using a mtk 6592m at 1.3Ghz,
for this new find there is no ROM available on needrom..... damn Chinese cheaters and clones
i am kinda sad to find out about mpie phone, because this oe is just li my brick.....
ok, ill show u 2 images about lcd drivers i took from pc, hope u can get it
open

open

i can;t post images, is i t ok 2 send u pm?

Last edited:

gerstavros

May 30, 2012
Athens
i did some more digging and it is not mpai but mpie 809t using a mtk 6592m at 1.3Ghz,
for this new find there is no ROM available on needrom..... damn Chinese cheaters and clones
i am kinda sad to find out about mpie phone, because this oe is just li my brick.....
ok, ill show u 2 images about lcd drivers i took from pc, hope u can get it
open

open

i can;t post images, is i t ok 2 send u pm?

mpai, mpie and elephone are the same factory. however i cant find anything about 809t with mt6592m. Better ask your seller for info and the right firmware. My supplier's list of this factory's products never included such model, so i thing it's a clone from other factory.

idlle

Sep 16, 2014
buzau

I think u are right, i went searching after these mpai/mpie brands beacause my phone is a chep clone after mpie, made for italian market and maybe all europe...
If you can find any rom for life one made (OR NOT) by mode italia i wold really appreciate / pay for that rom. Hopefully will unbrick mi clone...
I will send u a pm, with 2 photos so you can have a model. Thanks

gerstavros

May 30, 2012
Athens
I think u are right, i went searching after these mpai/mpie brands beacause my phone is a chep clone after mpie, made for italian market and maybe all europe...
If you can find any rom for life one made (OR NOT) by mode italia i wold really appreciate / pay for that rom. Hopefully will unbrick mi clone...
I will send u a pm, with 2 photos so you can have a model. Thanks
Hello. I don't know italian so i cant search that. Ask in your local store or provider or italian fora.

andrewgrech

Aug 1, 2015
809t MT6592

Hi guys,
I have successfully ported the MIUI ROM and is rooted to the MP809t, although everything is working there is a camera error. Contact me if you would like a copy of the ROM and would work on it to get the camera working. i also have the stock 4.4 ROM rooted.

andrewgrech

Aug 1, 2015
i keep getting a "cant connect to camera" Error, really pissing me off, i tried porting the system/lib files with no success. Everything else works 100% and extremely smoothly though

andrewgrech

Aug 1, 2015
Any update with your work? Link for download and trying it?

hey mate,
i've worked on it lately but got frustrated and abandoned the project somewhat.
at the moment the camera and videos do not play on the ROM but every other MIUI segment works as a whole

reply to this to let me know if you would like me to upload it and you work on it. i would appreciate it a lot if you had a go at it, also let me know your models LCD version number.

regards,
Andrew

gerstavros

May 30, 2012
Athens
hey mate,
i've worked on it lately but got frustrated and abandoned the project somewhat.
at the moment the camera and videos do not play on the ROM but every other MIUI segment works as a whole

reply to this to let me know if you would like me to upload it and you work on it. i would appreciate it a lot if you had a go at it, also let me know your models LCD version number.

regards,
Andrew
I don't have enough free time but as i have another phone now i want to try your work and look into the camera problem, at least when i receive the new camera as i broke it by accident :p I also need to solder a new power button. So upload it and send me link, and i ll try it soon. My lcd is TDO_HD0499K70425 but don't care, i have the right lk.bin for it and every else model.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Installing ROM MP809T

Can you please upload the ROM, so that we shall benefit. I have a problem. I bought MP809T in Abu Dhabi, UAE. There it used to recognize the SIM and was working. But now I am in India and no SIM working. I am not sure whether the current ROM 4.3 does not support this region or so. Please help.

Also if someone can guide on how to install this stock ROM 4.4.2, it would be of gr8 help.

Thanks,
    Joe

Hello spljoe,

I will write you how to install ROM to your phone. First download links to ROMs:
    1. Stock pre-rooted ROM Android 4.3.0 - needrom.com/download/official-factory-rooted-rom-android-4-3-0-mtk6582-for-mpai-809t/
    2. Stock non rooted ROM Android 4.4.2 - needrom.com/download/official-factory-rom-android-4-4-2-kitkat-mtk6582-for-mpai-809t/
    I prefer personally 4.3.0 because is pre-rooted and rooted apps works perfectly!
    Now you need to download this files: mediafire.com/folder/w0dh4b4h854mqq6,e22d2b5foep12ty,em36kke7pwkwphf/shared
    1. Install PDA drivers from file;
    2. Now open MP809T mobile phone flash steps Android 4.4.2.doc and follow instructions;
    First you have to know that there is 2 different LCD screens for MPai 809T. You have to choose witch driver to install for your LCD. For 4.3.0 ROM you have only 1 option for LCD! If after flashing you start the phone, but can not see the logo, that's means wrong LCD driver.

If you need more help you can ask. If you are success with flashing you can buy me a beer - PayPal - dani4017@gmail.com :good::eek:
    Hi gerstavros, I manually edited EBR1 and EBR2.
    I tried it out before with 2.5GB data partition and I had the same problem: damaged storage, phone doesn't boot, data gone...
    I changed data partition size to 2.0GB and it works fine until now. Free space is about 650MB. Remaining internal storage is 444MB (I think this is sufficient for system apps that don't use external SD).