[MOD][ICS][GB]UPDATED 26.05 Cosmic Flow Live Wallpaper New Colors!!

Search This thread

hhlong89

Aug 5, 2011
Hue City
Nexus 7
Sony Xperia Z
Nice! :D

Thanks! :)

BTW. You see the diferent between my mod and original app?? :)

Can you post screenshots of choosing color??
I want to make themes from screenshots but I need it in large resolution. :)

screenshot_2012-05-27_0319.png

Can you change it to white background? :D

I've a white Xperia S and I think it better in light wallpaper!:rolleyes:

hhlong89

Aug 5, 2011
Hue City
Nexus 7
Sony Xperia Z
Thanks very much!! :)

Will make themes from this :)

You have rooted phone??
Can you uploady default themes from system/app??
For Xperia S I can do it too :)

Here! Wait your work :D!

And I have a question, my friends who have both arc s and xperia s (not root), they can install your livewallpaper like other apps on xperia arc, but can't do this on xperia s? I can do this on my xperia s but it rooted!

Thanks

Last edited:

w4lkm4n

Nov 13, 2011
Jakarta
awesome ,great job man :D run smoothly on XPERIA 2011

oia one question ,where the xml or smali file that you add color ?? and edit names of selection on option ??

reaper61616

Nov 23, 2010
Brodnica
Here! Wait your work :D!

And I have a question, my friends who have both arc s and xperia s (not root), they can install your livewallpaper like other apps on xperia arc, but can't do this on xperia s? I can do this on my xperia s but it rooted!

Thanks

Xperia S has preloaded cosmic flow apk in system/app so probably your friend with lt26i has a conflikt with installing app... Check his cda... Maybe this make a diferent.

Last edited:

reaper61616

Nov 23, 2010
Brodnica
Try copy this (not install - maybe conflict will appear... You can try but not replace if prompt will appear) and reboot phone... See is there any change in theme manager... :)

Hope its work :)

Attachments

• com.sonyericsson.orangeheme-1.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 94
Reactions: hhlong89

w4lkm4n

Nov 13, 2011
Jakarta
xmls and smalis are compiled... Need to decompile->edit->compile modded sources->sign->install...

Beware! This app is very hard to edit... Are you ever programming something? ;)

wow thanks ,you mean all files on xmls and smalis must be develop to add the color ??

hahah no .i'm just ever modded smali and xml program before :D , and i studying on IT university in indonesia :D

oyaa one thing ,i've problem if i compiled again the decompiled file ,sometime i add program on smali and de compile again . . .and i try to decompile again ,i lost that file i added :confused:

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Try copy this (not install - maybe conflict will appear... You can try but not replace if prompt will appear) and reboot phone... See is there any change in theme manager... :)

Hope its work :)

pall :) ,can you make the dock color to dark purple ?? ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts