Beta: WM6.1

Search This thread

rod74

Feb 16, 2008
Can't configure IMAP4?

:confused:

I installed this ROM and it worked very well, but when I went to the email configuration part, I couldn't set it to use IMAP instead of POP..in WM6.0 there's a checkbox about automatic configuration that we can uncheck and then set it to use IMAP.

Any thoughts on that?

victoradjei

Nov 8, 2004
Dr. bepe!

Dear bepe, please leave out TomTom from your next ROM. Most people including me, have very special "no frills" editions that we would want to install ourselves. Some updates change the device code (I am sure of that!) and I have had problems with TomTom because I like flashing :D I have several copies that are waiting for 6 months because I have exceeded the number of "device" changes allowed within 6 months :mad:

naxos

Apr 25, 2007
Naxos
the next build please with camera ? i have problem with sipshange i want PCM KEYBOARD ..

bepe

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2005
Munich
Dear bepe, please leave out TomTom from your next ROM. Most people including me, have very special "no frills" editions that we would want to install ourselves. Some updates change the device code (I am sure of that!) and I have had problems with TomTom because I like flashing :D I have several copies that are waiting for 6 months because I have exceeded the number of "device" changes allowed within 6 months :mad:
I know that is a problem, but I this is just a preview; there will be more editions and only one of them will have tomtom integrated. If you really own copies of TT you could use something like kg_new.exe, but I'm not sure about the legal aspects in this case.

the next build please with camera ? i have problem with sipshange i want PCM KEYBOARD ..
Will upload it soon, but having some trouble to fix QuickDial, camera is working already

lazik

Mar 11, 2007
PLandia
No problem on Vista. Up and running. I wait for version without TomTom.

Its not recommended to use SpriteBackup option ROM Update when restoring old informations?

tcvaio

Oct 3, 2006
BKK
Got problem with PCM keyboard..
Though i installed the sipchange, it's still won't come up.

Will try to uninstall and install ad try with other version...

For the moment everything seem to work fine include the camera

and quickdial

thank