[Aug 29] udK Diamond R8 - [WWE] (Build 20721.1.4.0)

Search This thread

geovass

Oct 30, 2004
OnePlus Open
After Flashing, it starts to run the customization... i am stuck with "Running udk.tsk..." for over 5 min now...

Anyone else with this ?

Its ok now... Usulay thi stakes less than 30 sec... With this ROM, it takes more than 5 min to complete the custom setup... Anyways... Lets test the ROM now !

Last edited:

athanaso77

Apr 8, 2007
Area 51
I didn't face such an issue!

One question... do you all have the "G" icon on top bar? When flashing with this ROM or PDAVIET one it doesn't appear and have the "x" with the arrows. When i flash vega R1, everything works fine... :confused:

geovass

Oct 30, 2004
OnePlus Open
I didn't face such an issue!

One question... do you all have the "G" icon on top bar? When flashing with this ROM or PDAVIET one it doesn't appear and have the "x" with the arrows. When i flash vega R1, everything works fine... :confused:

Νο... the "G" icon does not show on the top bar...

The Voice Commander on the Settings Screen does not work...

Jibreil

Jan 11, 2007
Mumbai
LOL... thanks alot, but got it done 5 minutes ago. I'm doing a backup of my device atm and flash will follow in a couple minutes. But nonetheless, I'm sure the link will be usefull for others.
But still, am I the only one which has downloadspeeds around 20KB/s with mediafire, I mean, is that normal?

That's weird. Presuming your using FireFox as your browser, the extension DownloadThemAll, allows multi-threaded downloading from MediaFire. Your able to get 50KB/sec +

Jibreil

Jan 11, 2007
Mumbai
Just finished flashing. Will test it thoroughly and update you.

BTW, is the Keyboard the old White skinned keyboard or the one from Diamond?

yvopt

Apr 11, 2008
Almada
flickr.com
the Opera in the rom is build 331. older than build 405 in bepe's rom.

how can I replace it?

The ROM has a built-in Opera? The last one I used with built-in, was kinda screwed, with no option to zoom in or out more than once. And wasn't the latest version either.

What more does it have from scratch? I don't mind the messenger, but I like to install my TomTom. Don't like the GPRS Disconnecter either, it's useless to me.

udK, do you have a list of all the apps you got in the ROM?

vysus

Apr 26, 2007
Udk, just let me know, please: should I wait for a ITA release, or should I stop checking this thread as I've done with the previous WWE release? I've any problem with english language, but I prefer to have a ITA running ROM on my Polaris, Thnx

gandalf2000

Jan 30, 2007
Osimo - Ancona
contact bug?

It seems I found a bug in Contacts: I cannot see details of single contacts (i only see a white screen). Does this happen to anyone else or it's just a conflict with some app of mine?

Top Liked Posts