Manila 2.5 leo FULL LANDSCAPE AND G-SPOT [CAB AND PACKAGE]

Search This thread

scorpion_s66

May 5, 2009
tehran
Is this works without any manila or tf3d installed in stock R3A xperia rom
?????
I mean , there is no manila or tf3d installed in my xperia with stock R3a rom, is this gonna work??

SlowlyDead

Jan 19, 2008
I installed it but i can't find G-spot neither as exe to link on key nor as small G on Album or Music tab so i couldn't get the nice animation/the coverflow.
Did I miss anything or is G-Spot missing ?

Greetings

SlowlyDead

DezzyLee99

Sep 29, 2008
Calgary
I mean after I install the CAB ,there is no manila in the today pluging setting.i cant launch it:)

There is no Manila in that X2 rom. Manila is an interface that needs to be cooked into the rom, the one that you are using DOES NOT have Manila in it so this mod will not work. Rotastrain's mod will not install Manila on your device.

mobilkungen78

Mar 22, 2009
Unknown
hey, i know its not my plc to butt in BUT, we are all here to help eachother.....

and it seems u forgotten how to make cab, making a 160KB cab into a cab of 20+MB

http://www.mediafire.com/?tintnoyzzmy
its cab is 146.69 KB and does the job without slowing down the system

in order to go back to speed, do a hard reset and install the cab i made

cheers and peace

ref:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5040226&postcount=172

makes u wonder why..what is that other 20+mb doing to the pocketpc?:mad:

what do u have to say rota!!!???

Last edited:

rotastrain

Apr 18, 2009
Pune
www.rauteyecare.com
the mod is comprised of qtc files(images,lua files(scripts),mode9 files)
if u delete all the unneeded qtc files and only include the mode9 n lua files the thing is 148 kb if u add all files it 20 mb..
i included all files to make sure u people dont miss any

Last edited:

agent_47

Jan 7, 2009
GÖTEBORG
the mod is comprised of qtc files(images,lua files(scripts),mode9 files)
if u delete all the unneeded qtc files and only include the mode9 n lua files the thing is 148 kb if u add all files it 20 mb..
i included all files to make sure u people dont miss any

n y would he miss any files when they are all cooked in. every leo rom i came across contains ALL files...no chance of missing!
only i skip lang files and we both know they are not required for any landscape modd

the only thing u ensured with that 25MB cab was to make sure that u littered windows folder with extra 3500 files. and since rom files cant really be replaced, it wasted 65MB of disk space + makes the darn slow......

plz don make excuses. i do have ur chat log....if ur aving hard time telling truth i could just post it here :rolleyes:

PS: good job getting the moderator deleting the post from ur other thread at rhodium section.....if ur so concern that "it doesnt make anice impression..n i take efforts to make my stuff" (like ur wrote in my IM at msn)....u should treat ppl with respect and not make lame and most obviously incorrect excuses.....it jusst...err...makes u "look dumb"

Last edited:

darkhalf520

Nov 23, 2008
agent_47 really y would you be so agressive, rota is actually one of the few if not the only one in the xperia section that can do what he does with manila.
Tha said I would believe rota's good will, and even if he buffed the cab up, so what, nothing so massive or bad to make a fuzz out of, Ok, u made a smaller cab BRAVO, It's still ALL rota's work, stop being a hater, you are a respected chef down here and like u and rota dun compete, u have different contributions.

Rota u r the manila guy here, you can do marvels, and am still waiting for a slide to unloch for manila sense 2.1, specially now that i'm cooking one :D

just my 2 cents.

agent_47

Jan 7, 2009
GÖTEBORG
agent_47 really y would you be so agressive, rota is actually one of the few if not the only one in the xperia section that can do what he does with manila.

m just placing facts.....:rolleyes:

n i din take credit fot the cab....

im not sure what u know if u know anything; but i think u should collect more facts about whats really goin on

Last edited:

rotastrain

Apr 18, 2009
Pune
www.rauteyecare.com
Tha said I would believe rota's good will, and even if he buffed the cab up, so what, nothing so massive or bad to make a fuzz out of, Ok, u made a smaller cab BRAVO, It's still ALL rota's work, stop being a hater, you are a respected chef down here and like u and rota dun compete, u have different contributions.

Rota u r the manila guy here, you can do marvels, and am still waiting for a slide to unloch for manila sense 2.1, specially now that i'm cooking one :D

just my 2 cents.

no problem darkhalf...

I DONT THINK HES A HATER>..HE ASKS FOR PERFECTION WHICH MAKES ME BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

darkhalf520

Nov 23, 2008
m just placing facts.....:rolleyes:

n i din take credit fot the cab....

im not sure what u know if u know anything; but i think u should collect more facts about whats really goin on

Illuminate me then, isn't all you are accusing him of is buffing up the cab.
Pardon my ignorance, I only know what I read....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MANILA 2.5 LANDSCAPE
    PROJECT PULSE

(WITH SPECIAL THANX TO DOUGIE FOR HOSTING)

As usual im creating something new and coming up with concepts for our phones!!this is my attempt to make a begining in landscape dev

BY NO MEANS WILL THE LANDSCAPE BE PERFECT.
    Sometimes when u switch from potriate to landscape,the landscape might not come properly.just go to the adjacent tab and come back..the landscape will come properly

PLEASE INSTALL MORTSCRIPT ON UR PHONE(LINK BELOW)
    OTHERWISE IT WONT WORK

THA CAB WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO INSTALL.ITS A BIG FILE.

THIS CAB WILL WORK ON ANY ROM USING LEO manila 2.5

THIS WILL NOT AFFECT MANILA TV TAB

INSTALL

STEP 1

INSTALL MORTSCRIPT

http://tp2.blownfuze.org/files/MortScript-4.2-PPC.cab

STEP 2
    DISABLE MANILA

then
    INSTALL MY CAB

http://tp2.blownfuze.org/Rotastrains_landscape_2.5.cab

STEP 3
    INSTALL THIS SMALL REG TWEAK

http://tp2.blownfuze.org/rotastrain_fail_safe.cab

ROM COOKERS PACKAGE

http://tp2.blownfuze.org/manila_landscape.rar

IF you like my work for the xda community please donate using the big black donate button below.It is not eseential but very very apprecaited!

FINAL RESULT FOR v1.0
    1>LANDSCAPE ON ALL PAGES

-----
    issues
    --Calendar page is usable but garbled--will work on this and release fixes in later releases
    --the retractable slider button may whiten out at times

---
    --everything else is usable in landscape no problems..

the background issues have been fixed so as the bottom bars..

what u see in the caps i am uploading now is the final for v1.0
    screen15m.jpg

screen01c.jpg

screen02a.jpg

screen03o.jpg

screen04e.jpg

screen05f.jpg

screen06v.jpg

screen07w.jpg

screen08.jpg

screen09b.jpg

screen11w.jpg

screen12b.jpg

screen13m.jpg

screen14d.jpg

-points:calendar is still not working in landscape..BUT IM WORKING ON IT..
    if i could get everythng else to dance can getthis dancing as well