[APK] Samsung Live Wallpapers for your HTC Desire

Search This thread

mitchsub

May 20, 2009
u can copy these files you downloaded and save it to your HTC desire sd card.

once saved, you can install file manager like eg: astro, andexplorer, estrong from the android market. open the file manager look thru your sdcard for these files, and click on install? =)

thanks for the reply but I'm missing something somewhere ?

these are zip files which when unzipped just give me a couple of files and directories - no apk file ?

I have tried estrong and astro

jsoneng

Sep 12, 2008
Buangkok Green
thanks for the reply but I'm missing something somewhere ?

these are zip files which when unzipped just give me a couple of files and directories - no apk file ?

I have tried estrong and astro

Hmx.. they aren't zip file.. when you first download these, they are already in .apk format. You do not hv to unzipped them again.

Sent from my HTC Desire

blu3angel

Mar 25, 2009
After downloading the zip file do a transfer to ur sd card... Then from ur phone use file explorer like estrong and browse to the file.. Change the .zip ext to .apk ext.. U would be able then to install the live wallpaper to ur phone... Hope this helps.. :)

jsoneng

Sep 12, 2008
Buangkok Green
Last edited:

faxvouy

Aug 13, 2010
North Arlington, NJ
Thank you so much jsoneng. It didnt work with Astro but once i installed estrong they worked right away on my EVO. They make my evo a little laggy though, but love them anyways

mblaster

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 2, 2007
Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately all of those LWPs FC on Gingerbread (at least on GingerVillain 0.2).

Top Liked Posts