[Q] Baseband version will not change

Search This thread

MuDDuQ

Apr 25, 2011
Champaign IL
SPH-L900 Sprint My baseband version doesnt seem to change it shows L900VPALJC it was MC2 baseband and i had an issue where radio stopped working after flashing a nightly and i had to flash a previous backup to get radio working again and after that it is stuck on LJC.

Also my Wifi constantly freezes up i feel it is related to the modem installed and i tried to update it to 4.1 and 4.2 modems and like i said before the baseband never changes.

If anyone could give me some advice or a link to the proper modem i should be using for omni rom i would greatly appreciate it I have searched high and low and cant seem to find anyone with this problem

Last edited:

MuDDuQ

Apr 25, 2011
Champaign IL
SPH-L900 Sprint My baseband version doesnt seem to change it shows L900VPALJC it was MC2 baseband and i had an issue where radio stopped working after flashing a nightly and i had to flash a previous backup to get radio working again and after that it is stuck on LJC.

Also my Wifi constantly freezes up i feel it is related to the modem installed and i tried to update it to 4.1 and 4.2 modems and like i said before the baseband never changes.

If anyone could give me some advice or a link to the proper modem i should be using for omni rom i would greatly appreciate it I have searched high and low and cant seem to find anyone with this problem

Reinstalled from scratch and now finally got modem to change