The Best Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hamma

Apr 20, 2006
I have always use mods and everything, but i have never tried some other rom, So I am seeking help of you guys ot find me the best rom for Note for India. I am using KL3 version .... Please suggest me a good one

Guys i respect the virtue of all, I have flash 200 roms by now, but i just wanted to have an independent opinion of you people

?? You never tried another rom, but already flashed 200 ??

The best rom is the rom that best suits YOUR needs, so nobody could really help you.
Do a backup and try for yourself.

n1tro

Aug 14, 2007
Damn....close this thread already. You ain't suppose to be asking newbie questions like which ROM is best in the development forum.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
Guys i respect the virtue of all, I have flash 200 roms by now, but i just wanted to have an independent opinion of you people

So you make thread for opinion? If you flashd 200 roms, then We should ask you what is best rom. Com on! Just read the posts in different rom threads. How can you tell what is best rom with only two ore three posts than are stupid to even answer to this thread. I think i am going to make a thread to find out what the most weird thread here in development is. Lol

hkgrob

Dec 13, 2011
You put a question in the dev section. Just pm a mod and ask him to move it for you to q&a.

Mickwa76

Dec 12, 2010
Zurich
I have always use mods and everything, but i have never tried some other rom, So I am seeking help of you guys ot find me the best rom for Note for India. I am using KL3 version .... Please suggest me a good one

Use Darky Rom. Overclocking to 1.704 but be careful there. I overclock to 1.600. Otherwise Darky 3.1 has a nice ICS theme. Really smooth and battery life way better. Don't forget to backup first.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Last edited:

eagleofdeath13

Dec 16, 2010
Maybe this thread can make a usefull thing.

A thing that i've seen on the dev thread of my older phone : a topic with
all tutos for rooting,
all roms,
all kernels
etc ...

Maybe this could be usefull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts