[Q] recovery install problems lg g2

Search This thread

red speed

Jan 15, 2014
First time posting,

I must preface this by stating I have spent several hours reading xda forums and other online forums for help. I haven't seen this exact scenario mentioned so here goes...

I had lots of problems trying to root my phone. (lg g2 verizon 12b). I followed all instructions as best I could. Problem is in terminal. Running Terminal shows my phone connected but also emulator 5554. I think this is what is causing my terminal to close. Finally after several hours on my pc, I decided to try on my friends Mac. This was "tricky" (I am no mac expert) but I was able to achieve root! YAY!

Now problem is this: I am trying to install recovery so I can a rom installed. (tried on Mac but cannot figure it out) So here I am again attempting on pc, but still I have problem with "2 devices connected" (phone and emulator).

What can you guys suggest so I can "disable" emulator, fyi the emulator loads automatically.

I am using the original usb cable, I have windows 7.

I hope I have explained myself well. And I hope you can help.

dent1215

Jan 11, 2011
recovery problem

i have rooted verizon lg g2 12b and i also cant get recovery to work tried flahify with trwp img and also cwm img and no go. just goes black once i reboot