Themer Tutorial Videos

Search This thread

brunodu91

Apr 15, 2011
48.767034, 1.969104
Hello there

I have a problem: I have a I9505 (SAMSUNG SIV) and I want to test this very nice launcher but after downloading a theme from the application, it is installed but the definition screen my phone is not respected, and the theme is distorted (shifted widget too small ...)

I tried restarting the phone but it does not change: Can you help me please ??

thank you

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hello there

I have a problem: I have a I9505 (SAMSUNG SIV) and I want to test this very nice launcher but after downloading a theme from the application, it is installed but the definition screen my phone is not respected, and the theme is distorted (shifted widget too small ...)

I tried restarting the phone but it does not change: Can you help me please ??

thank you

Hi,

Please make sure that your DPI/resolution/display settings have been set to default. It might be caused if you rooted your device and some display settings changed.

KkdGab

Jun 28, 2014
Auckland
Haha, my phone IS so jealous, to bad it's not compatible with GB, I don't expect you to work on it, just want you to know how jealous my phone is :D

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100

neptunex3

Sep 1, 2010
bangalore
side loading themes

i have lenovo vibe x2, i am not able to side load the theme...as i am not able to locate "themer" folder in mycolorscreen folder.

can someone please help me in this.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
@ThemerSupport
When you are gonna include custom DPI. Because the only thing that prevents a ton of users using Themer.
I have seen tremendous work in all the themes. It would grasp a lot of users as your fan. Any kind of ETA or u guys gonna work on that part?

Hi,

It's not going to be easy, probably one of the hardest features we would ever implement. It simply comes down to the way Themer is designed, with each widget/wallpaper being carefully designed to fit that specific DPI. Next year we will see how our resources look and if they could help research this feature.

- Marco

vasanthmes

Hi,

It's not going to be easy, probably one of the hardest features we would ever implement. It simply comes down to the way Themer is designed, with each widget/wallpaper being carefully designed to fit that specific DPI. Next year we will see how our resources look and if they could help research this feature.

- Marco

Hi Marco,
I know about implementing that kind of feature will be tedious job. I also know that on the development side of view themer is no match for any universal DPI launchers like Nova ADW etc. You already explained that part before - I've been following this kind of posts for months. I Keep on looking that if there's an update which includes custom DPI support for months. Anyway - will wait till your devs come up with this feature. BTW Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to your team ahead.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi Marco,
I know about implementing that kind of feature will be tedious job. I also know that on the development side of view themer is no match for any universal DPI launchers like Nova ADW etc. You already explained that part before - I've been following this kind of posts for months. I Keep on looking that if there's an update which includes custom DPI support for months. Anyway - will wait till your devs come up with this feature. BTW Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to your team ahead.

Trust me if we ever decide to support custom DPI, we won't keep it a secret. Thanks very much for your patience, I hope you have an awesome New Year too!

- Marco

Top Liked Posts