Search This thread

NCguy

Jul 4, 2010
NC

NCguy

Jul 4, 2010
NC
Nope, it's a case with a removable battery

ok, I guess I see the case now but the "extra" battery looks hinged onto the back side of the phony. So does the case have additional battery capacity built in? Is the hinged battery in addition to a case battery or is the hinged battery needed to get any additional capacity.

Sorry but those pics are really difficult especially with a phone. It's like they didn't expect phones to be viewing the page?

BTW, the powerskin extra battery looks like a similar concept but doesn't require the bulk of a another case.

http://www.power-skin.com/popn/htc-battery-charger.php

Last edited:

biggiestuff

Nov 12, 2009
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
ok, I guess I see the case now but the "extra" battery looks hinged onto the back side of the phony. So does the case have additional battery capacity built in? Is the hinged battery in addition to a case battery or is the hinged battery needed to get any additional capacity.

Sorry but those pics are really difficult especially with a phone. It's like they didn't expect phones to be viewing the page?

BTW, the powerskin extra battery looks like a similar concept but doesn't require the bulk of a another case.

http://www.power-skin.com/popn/htc-battery-charger.php

What it looks like to me is there is the case and the U connector. For outdoors, you'd use the battery inside the rugged case. For more everyday use, you'd use the battery plus the U connector if you don't want to have the ruggedness and protection of the larger case. For 40 bucks it sounds more functional compared to the limefuel or i-blason but I bet that case is much larger than the other 2.

duckied

Apr 5, 2010
Chi-Town
One extra cool thing is technically if you buy extra batteries it will extend your phone uses even more. I'll probably end up getting it and if it doesn't satisfied my needs I will get the limefuel. Lemons or limes I guess. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

max1001

Dec 29, 2011
I bought an iblason, it arrived two weeks ago on the nose.

Worked great for 2 weeks.

Now when I plug it in it no longer charges. tried multiple charges, including one that lights up when it is providing power. It does not light up.

One persons experience, but for the cost, not exactly pleased.

You are not the only one. Amazon reviews aren't that great.

NCguy

Jul 4, 2010
NC
I just got an I-Blason. Looks like yoy may actually be able to wirelessly charge although I'm sure it's not recommended. I'm doing some testing now.

Can anyone tell me how this thing is supposed to charge when plugged in? Does it charge the case and the phone in parallel? Does the switch do anything when it's plugged in?

biggiestuff

Nov 12, 2009
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I just got an I-Blason. Looks like yoy may actually be able to wirelessly charge although I'm sure it's not recommended. I'm doing some testing now.

Can anyone tell me how this thing is supposed to charge when plugged in? Does it charge the case and the phone in parallel? Does the switch do anything when it's plugged in?

which wireless charger are you using?

NCguy

Jul 4, 2010
NC
which wireless charger are you using?

I'm using a tylt vu. And after more testing I realized that the charge was actually coming from the case, not the tylt. So the tylt won't actually charge it while it's in the I-Blason. Sorry but I'm having a little trouble figuring out just what the I-Blason is doing when plugged into a USB charger and the instructions are horrible.

Shanda1

Feb 13, 2014
dEWfUSv.png
VS
B7IaLZT.png

Who shall win? :laugh:

:laugh: zerolemon will :))

shilton.charles

Sep 16, 2010
OnePlus 8
Considerng getting this Limefuel i currently use the powerglider since it was cheaper and i didnt want to spend tomuch on a case....
Limefuel seems to be the better built product tho

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Another significant difference seems to be that I-blason is 500mah output and limefuel says 1.5a or 3times faster charging. I-blason may not provide enough output to keep your phone charging during use, which means it won't save you if your internal battery is near dead and you need to keep using your phone, since it may not give the phone enough juice to run the phone during use and have any left over to charge the battery. This may have significant implications for how it affects your internal battery's life. A high output battery could be left on to avoid your internal battery from ever having to get cycled, whereas one with too low output may constantly go between charging and discharging your internal battery. I may go with the i-blason anyway since it says its available starting today and the price is lower, but it may take more managing its use to avoid negative effects on your internal battery and to avoid getting your internal battery low enough that it won't keep your phone running.
    dEWfUSv.png
    VS
    B7IaLZT.png

Who shall win? :laugh: