Curious about my new project? [UPDATED May 29]

Search This thread

droidian1441

Sep 17, 2011
Christiansburg
I'm sorry guys.

I won't be releasing my project. I'm actually stopping the effort to port the rom. I can't do it, it just is way too complicated to complete.

This means, until I decide to work on something new or find something worth porting, I am not developing for the D3 or Droid Bionic anymore.

I won't be picking up Motoblur + Android 4.0.4 either, so eliminate that question as well.

I hope you guys won't get mad.

--Sam

Reactions: MyNarwhalBacon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE ON MAY 29, 2012: I'm sorry guys.

I won't be releasing my project. I'm actually stopping the effort to port the rom. I can't do it, it just is way too complicated to complete.

This means, until I decide to work on something new or find something worth porting, I am not developing for the D3 or Droid Bionic anymore.

I won't be picking up Motoblur + Android 4.0.4 either, so eliminate that question as well.

--Sam
    I'm all for options, but Sense just isn't my cup of tea. Not to mention it would be Gingerbread based (I don't believe any HTC device currently has ICS), and many people (myself included) would see it as a step back.

The HTC One X has it :p Actually, I think all of the new HTC One series phones have it.
    I'm sorry guys.

--Sam
    The locked bootloader was one of the main problems. #unlockthedamnbootloader!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

i know man thanks for the time you spent. i miss the ogd days then dx came with a locked bootloader something once beautiful now just a pawn in marketing and money. only time will tell