Good headphones for our phone.

Search This thread

deownagee

Account currently disabled
Nov 26, 2012
Usa
cutt.ly
I've bought the Razer Electra it performs GREAT with the p880!

So if you want to buy an headphone and don't want to spend 250 - 300 bucks on a Beats because they sound good Spend 60 bucks on a Razer Electra even the microphone peforms great in calls.

DankoFGL

Jan 13, 2012
Caracas
Beats don't sound good bro, ath, JVC, sennheiser, some good quality Panasonic, and other sounds good... there's a lot of companies that build great headphones and sound great at low cost...

Enviado desde mi LG-P880 usando Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: X610

deownagee

Account currently disabled
Nov 26, 2012
Usa
cutt.ly
Beats don't sound good bro, ath, JVC, sennheiser, some good quality Panasonic, and other sounds good... there's a lot of companies that build great headphones and sound great at low cost...

That's why I bought the Razer Electra :) They sound better compared to Beats Studio.

Emmanuel2000

Oct 9, 2012
i use the HJE-160 panasonic. best sound i've had compared to any other headphones i have used.

noppoer2

Jan 16, 2012
I use the sennheiser cx 400 II and thath is a Great earhpone

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

Coolneng

Mar 28, 2013
Yugoslavia
I use Koss Porta Pro, very good sound quality and really cheap (on eBay for 25 €). I use them with Viper4Android and an adaptated IRS for this headphones and it gives a great sound.

theofficialpimp

Jun 25, 2012
Boston
Don't be bashing on beats just because they are hyped and expensive. Beats studios sound really good, not the best tho. My favorites are the Sony MDR1R with the awesome bass.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

pirx1

Aug 5, 2010
Budapest
for those who are searching for a good foldable headphone and wants some more punch at the bass frequencies I can recommend the AKG K404 headphone. Easy to carry when folded. Good sensitivity and stereo imaging. I miss some high frequencies, so added it by a little EQ. Really cheap, around 30USD you can pick one. For MP3 it's enough and sounds even better than my AKG K141 which costs around 100 USD.

s4wk

Aug 27, 2013
I bought the PHILIPS SHE9000 from Amazon, during an offer (i spent 25$). The frequency range is 6Hz-23kHz and they work great on p880. And in other device as well ;)

sorh

Jul 30, 2012
bluetooth headphones

I personally dont like wires and since our phone is a little big and precious to hang around, i got these ones for myself:

http://dx.com/pt/p/sx-940-bluetooth-v2-1-stereo-headset-headphone-black-150513

i'm very happy with them, and use it everyday at my job.
-super cheap
-robust, very confortable and light
-nice bass
-amazing battery life (about 18hrs in-use 200hrs standby)
-microphone built-in for handsfree calls
-remote controls volume, pause, next, and previous

copy2050

Jun 14, 2013
Porto
I personally dont like wires and since our phone is a little big and precious to hang around, i got these ones for myself:

http://dx.com/pt/p/sx-940-bluetooth-v2-1-stereo-headset-headphone-black-150513

i'm very happy with them, and use it everyday at my job.
-super cheap
-robust, very confortable and light
-nice bass
-amazing battery life (about 18hrs in-use 200hrs standby)
-microphone built-in for handsfree calls
-remote controls volume, pause, next, and previous

For me Sennheiser is the best phones in sound, good bass, good treble in all phones i already have! im using now the CX 275i with mirophone and is sooo f*cking great! of course instaled the viper4 audio mod to optimize the beat! ;)

kornspitz

Feb 12, 2013
Vienna
AKG- great sound small price

hii !
i use this headphones (AKG K518) for 2years.
by comparison these AKG with the sony or skullcandy or other **** ... i think.. the akg have the best sound with a great bass, for a good price
i dont understand all the "cool kids" with their drBeats for idk 200dollars?! .. (i dont want to anger someone)

so for me i'm very happy with my "around 50$" akg's with the same, maybe a better sound like beats..

akg-k-518-le-k518-slucha_22592.jpghttp:
:good:

greetings from austria ;)
bye :cyclops:

Cheetah1024

Jun 19, 2012
Internet. I live on the Internet.
hii !
by comparison these AKG with the sony or skullcandy or other **** ... i think.. the akg have the best sound with a great bass, for a good price
i dont understand all the "cool kids" with their drBeats for idk 200dollars?! .. (i dont want to anger someone)

so for me i'm very happy with my "around 50$" akg's with the same, maybe a better sound like beats..

AKG sind beschte!!! :D most people here won't get it but whatever^^ yep, who needs beats if you can have AKG? I have the same ones... They are just awsome!

Sent from my LG P880

Reactions: kornspitz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

best in ear - Klipsch Image S4
    best headphones - Audio Technica ATH-M50

under 150$, check reviews
    hii !

AKG sind beschte!!! :D most people here won't get it but whatever^^ yep, who needs beats if you can have AKG? I have the same ones... They are just awsome!

Sent from my LG P880
    All beats audio stuff is a joke, really. Just a marketing way for those who know little to nothing as far as audio is concerned to waste their money.

At home I use my KRK KNS6400 while on the go I use a pair of Sennheisers CX300II. Imo for their price you get the best result.
    Yeah agreed after 1 week of listening I turned back to my Razer