Search This thread

farmercyst

Nov 28, 2010
okay this is my hang on libsecosal

after initally hanging from mka otapackage,
i narrowed my command down to mka libsecosal
tried multiple approaches and nutz

Code:
Import includes file: /storage/cm12/out/target/product/n8013/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libsecosal_intermediates/import_includes
Export includes file: hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/Android.mk -- /storage/cm12/out/target/product/n8013/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libsecosal_intermediates/export_includes
target thumb C++: libsecosal <= hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp
target thumb C: libsecosal <= hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Event.c
target thumb C: libsecosal <= hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Queue.c
hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp: In function 'OMX_ERRORTYPE SEC_OSAL_LockANBHandle(OMX_U32, OMX_U32, OMX_U32, OMX_COLOR_FORMATTYPE, void**)':
hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp:160:5: warning: case value '256' not in enumerated type 'OMX_COLOR_FORMATTYPE' [-Wswitch]
     case OMX_SEC_COLOR_FormatANBYUV420SemiPlanar:
     ^
[COLOR="Red"]hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp: In function 'OMX_ERRORTYPE SEC_OSAL_GetPhysANBHandle(OMX_U32, void**)':
hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp:218:16: error: 'class android::GraphicBufferMapper' has no member named 'getphys'
     if (mapper.getphys(bufferHandle, paddr) != 0) {[/COLOR]
                ^
hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp: In function 'OMX_ERRORTYPE SEC_OSAL_GetANBParameter(OMX_HANDLETYPE, OMX_INDEXTYPE, OMX_PTR)':
hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp:323:5: warning: case value '2130706450' not in enumerated type 'OMX_INDEXTYPE' [-Wswitch]
     case OMX_IndexParamGetAndroidNativeBuffer:
     ^
hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp: In function 'OMX_ERRORTYPE SEC_OSAL_SetANBParameter(OMX_HANDLETYPE, OMX_INDEXTYPE, OMX_PTR)':
hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp:405:5: warning: case value '2130706449' not in enumerated type 'OMX_INDEXTYPE' [-Wswitch]
     case OMX_IndexParamEnableAndroidBuffers:
     ^
hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp:434:5: warning: case value '2130706451' not in enumerated type 'OMX_INDEXTYPE' [-Wswitch]
     case OMX_IndexParamUseAndroidNativeBuffer:
     ^
hardware/samsung/exynos/multimedia/openmax/osal/SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp:486:5: warning: case value '2130706452' not in enumerated type 'OMX_INDEXTYPE' [-Wswitch]
     case OMX_IndexParamStoreMetaDataBuffer:
     ^
make: *** [/storage/cm12/out/target/product/n8013/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libsecosal_intermediates/SEC_OSAL_Android.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
root@kali:/storage/cm12#

i assume that:
Code:
SEC_OSAL_Android.cpp:218:16: error:
class android::GraphicBufferMapper' has no member named 'getphys
if (mapper.getphys(bufferHandle, paddr) != 0) {
is connected to frameworks/native/libs/ui/GraphicBufferMapper.cpp

I found a post that suggested the inclusion of gralloc.h either via
inclusion in device tree as overlay/include/gralloc.h = nutz
inclusion by way of adding to device trees include directory and addition of lines in boardconfig.mk
LOCAL_PATH:= $(call my-dir) , LOCAL_PATH:= device/samsung/n8013 <---- = nutz for both
TARGET_SPECIFIC_HEADER_PATH := $(LOCAL_PATH)/include
and copying gralloc.h from hardware/libhardware/include/hardware ---> device/samsung/n8013/include

nutz. :eek:

ideas ?

m ?
Im trying to build for another device and am stuck trying to get through libsecosal. Would you mind sharing what you did to make it compile? Thanks!

M

moonbutt74

farmercyst,

okay so in hardware/samsung/exynos4x12.mk

Code:
ifeq ($(TARGET_BOARD_PLATFORM),exynos4)
ifeq ($(TARGET_SOC),exynos4x12)
include $(TARGET_HAL_PATH)/Android.mk
[COLOR="Red"]#[/COLOR]include $(SAM_ROOT)/exynos/multimedia/Android.mk
include $(SAM_ROOT)/exynos4/exynos4x12/Android.mk
include $(SAM_ROOT)/exynos4/nfc/Android.mk
endif
endif

comment where indicated #

i think that should do it.

you may need to go through device/blah/meh and search your .mk files for libsecosal and similar refs and comment/false
but do the first one first
for a prebuilt, in one of device .mk you can product copy like so

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
$(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/bin/binary1:system/bin/binary1 \
$(LOCAL_PATH)/proprietary/system/lib/lib1:system/lib/lib1

m

mcgi5sr2

Oct 15, 2012
Sheffield
Im trying to build for another device and am stuck trying to get through libsecosal. Would you mind sharing what you did to make it compile? Thanks!

frameworks/native/include/ui/GraphicBufferMapper.h
add the following line (with the other static lines):
Code:
status_t getphys(buffer_handle_t handle, void** paddr);

Will probably give you a better result, you can ifdef it a well...