[Q] Screwed up and did a dumb thing. How do I get my Sharp FX Plus ADS1 back stock?

Search This thread

Insidious611

Dec 26, 2010
I rooted my Sharp FX Plus ADS1, and was trying to get the AT&T bloatware off of it because I use H2O Wireless so none of it works anyway. Unfortunately one of the things I removed made Contacts all glitchy, so I tried using a Contacts.apk I found somewhere (I know, I know, bad idea, I realize this now). Well, that completely broke things, and now I can't use my phone as a phone. I can still boot it and go into ADB, so it's not all a lost cause, but yeah.

Ideally I need the stock ROM, though I can't find it anywhere, or even anybody saying how to get into recovery mode.

Failing that, I need the Phone.apk, Contacts.apk, and whatever bit of AT&T Bloatware that the Sharp FX Plus's Contacts.apk was relying on.

There apparently used to be custom ROMs for this phone all over the place, one from AmauryRR and another from rnorris98, but every rom I found has disappeared into the aether, with even googling the filenames proving unhelpful.

This is my primary phone, and I would appreciate any help to get it working again.