WM6.5.5|101m|6.5 kernel|Full Roms By jjblaster3|upd 23529|translatable|16/Feb/2010

Search This thread

jjblaster3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 4, 2009

here you go

hey there glad u managed to sort out some of ure problems regarding the battery drain issue, ive been muckin abt with android for da past week, i look forward to your new build.

thanks, new build (23075) lght version up on 1st post.

edit:
-i forgot to add bubble breaker into rom (requested) but will put it in my todo list for next rom.
-also added to my todo list is removing the shortcuts appearing twice especially in settings menus.

Last edited:

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
is it jus me or is the download link for the new one messed up, i cant download it

oops, made a mistake while adding the url...
link updated and added the full version.

oh by the way, since i flashed the light version i feel as if im running a stock rom... hope i feel the same love with the full version as i still hadn't flashed it yet.

Last edited:

markit

May 2, 2006
Johannesburg
There still seems to be an error with the download link for the Light version. The download page comes up when selecting the file for download a 'Gateway Timeout' error appears.

The full version seems to be ok.

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
There still seems to be an error with the download link for the Light version. The download page comes up when selecting the file for download a 'Gateway Timeout' error appears.

The full version seems to be ok.

must have been an error in the mediafire server, will re-upload asap

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
confirmed that 23075 full version is just as smooth as the light version, despite the big difference in size(pretty cool isn't it)... these new builds are a really big improvement as compared to the older releases of microsoft.

elyl

May 12, 2005
Glasgow
Can you post a mirror to the full version? The download link on mediafire goes dead and won't download. The Lite one seems fine now.

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
Very Nice...

Nice job with light 23075. Everything included that one would need. A little jealous that you got your ROM Online that fast, well atleast one since the other one still does not want to donwload ;) Still fighting with my own but glad to try yours for now.

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
Can you post a mirror to the full version? The download link on mediafire goes dead and won't download. The Lite one seems fine now.

whats up with mediafire today :confused:
anyways found a way to upload to many sites in one go so will do that and update... might take 2 hours + coz my connection is quite slow

since the light version was the first to show problems, started reuploading that n now updated link on 1st post

Last edited:

jjblaster3

Jan 4, 2009
Nice job with light 23075. Everything included that one would need. A little jealous that you got your ROM Online that fast, well atleast one since the other one still does not want to donwload ;) Still fighting with my own but glad to try yours for now.

thanks, hope it works out well with ur rom.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i cant mind, in fact the only thing i can do is be really grateful for that...

Any way to send an attachment in a pm? Or do you want to give me your email address in a pm and I can send you a .txt file that way?
    ...major chnges for ....14?

no major changes, just a change in build and performance improvement
    Agree, it doesn't like to be moved around, because if I leave it where it is
    after flash and add the programs everything is fine, but as soon as I move it, then it happens,

I just tried to move it with your older release and it moved fine without getting messed up, Stylez, thinks it might be .xml file somewhere.

It's the HTCHomeSettings.xml that's in the windows directory i would expect to be messed up as that provides location of M2D items ;)

So if you get that off phone and look with notepad you will see the visible layout of M2D and can change the layout of tabs.. That's if my brain is working correct like said have spent all day in Touch Pro Kitchen and boxed :D
    From i can take SYS files for Kitchen?

Search the forums...."SYS" or "SYS for 6.5" or "Rollup 6.5 SYS" you should get something....:)
    I have installed this rom, and everything works perfect, except the sound. Phone wont ring, the songs are on mute too. everything in settings is set to max. but it still doesn't ring. When it's on ,,vibrate and ring,, mode it vibrates and doesn't even stop, it only works in vibrate mode. What's the problem, please help me?

try to update your Radio ROM such as Recommended as a radio rom on post # 3