[Q] XDA Shirts

Search This thread

kenfly

Dec 22, 2009
My $0.02

I'd like to see a Hoodie somewhat similar to this. I'd Defiantly buy then.

O

Original Android <3ers!

I'm not asking for much, but I think I should have some credit in this for starting the Thread "I Hate XDA" which reminded Fallen Spartan about ORD and led EGZThunder1 to making the ORD Thread which was pretty much all based on me and the guy who originally wrote the symptoms for ORD. Ch'yeah.

I'ma go have a taco now.

kenfly

Dec 22, 2009
Haha! The JIT in my pants phrase would be awesome on an XDA shirt! I would almost definitely buy an XDA shirt/hoodie if it were black and had a reasonable price (unlike Ubuntu apparel haha).

Genius!!!!!
1160344590990.jpg

kenfly

Dec 22, 2009
I'm thinking of something like

"I Void Warranties"

then the xda logo

then something like this on the back
"You'll JIT in your pants.
</awsomeness>"

I think itll look best on a black sweatshirt or hoodie

Reclaim

May 6, 2010
Dallas, TX
I'm very excited about XDA shirts. My suggestions:

Larger print on the shirt to fit today's style, and on black shirts.

O

Original Android <3ers!

burro breath

May 27, 2008
ok so I dont have any ideas for graphics but i do think it wouuld be awsome if the logo incorperated a wifi detector. there is a material that uses no batteries what so ever that lights up when you are near active wifi.
thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/interactive/991e/

kenfly

Dec 22, 2009
the hoodies are really expensive. Find a way to get them to around 39.99 would be reasonable.
Sorry wrong thread. someone posted this beta store for xda and the other prices for t-shirts and polos are reasonable.
http://www.zazzle.com/xdadevelopers

Last edited:

NeoS

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jan 27, 2008
Somewhere in NL
About slogans:

"I like to flash... Alot."
or
"XDADDICT"
or
"xda-developers. Makes phones the way they should be."
or
"Need dev?"

Whatever, just put them out there. :)

I'd like one that says:
"xda-developers. It just doesn't get any better."

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great idea

No T shirts have made at least officially
    Long time ago we had a store and there was a petition to do so but never happened...
    Ok guys, we're going to launch the XDA clothing store in beta.

http://www.zazzle.com/xdadevelopers

We've tried to keep prices as low as possible. When you do on-demand printing at low volumes, prices tend to be a bit higher. Also, the designs are very simple.

After I hear some feedback from all of you about the quality of the apparel (for those that want to order one), we'll make changes to the store. We're also considering having a T-Shirt contest.

You all should of substitude the xdadevelopers logo on the polo shirt to the XDA capital letters in the front and the xda developers in the back. And same for the t-****s could of put something in the back that would be cool ;). And so only white then?
    And a few speciality items. No intention in offending anyone.
    You should contact svetius for that matter

Orb sorry but I dont like these t-shirts... Mind if I use the xda logo to make one the way I like it?

Sent from my HTC Desire

See 1st page you´ll find the link to the store who is selling the XDA T-shirts

I know this is a little old since all the free t-shirts are gone but, I would be willing to purchase a shirt as long as is not more than $20, and I would like to know if they come in short sleeve, I live in Fl and it gets pretty hot here.
    I love some XDA underpants.......I could wear them on my head as a hat.
    On second thoughts, how about an XDA hat.
    EDIT.....I defo have ORD, lol.