Fixed my WIFI signal! Woo Hoo!
After months of trying different ROMs, unrooting, rerouting, taking my phone to sprint, coping wifi folders. Nothing worked to get a good WIFI signal anywhere. (unless I was 1 foot away from the router) Where as my wifes Note 2 always worked fine. Well tonight I took apart to see if I could see anything wrong. Nothing seamed out of place. Before putting it back together I lifted up on the WIFI connection on the motherboard thinking that it may make better contact with the antenna. After putting it back together I noticed that I'm getting full bars now!
And I'm picking up the neighbors WIFI.
I did noticed that the bottom of the wifi antenna had two marks where it made contact before. Maybe while lifting up on the connection it made new a contact point.
All I can say is that it works now and it may work for others. Please let me know if it works for you.
I uploaded a picture from the disassembly video I of the contact I lifted.
Video I used to disassemble my note 2