[ROM] *10G* Stock-Deodex-Root-Busybox-NoAds-Debloated (ZiP)

Search This thread

lfuentes

Nov 5, 2013
Unable to brighten more due to temperature increase

Hello, I,ve flashed this ROM in a F180L with no problem, everythig seems to work good, 2G, GPS, etc. But Screen is dark, very low bright. When I try to increase the brightness it said "Unable to brighten more due to temperature increase"
What can I do? Phone is cold! (Not really cold, but isn,t warm)

steffenbakke

Jun 6, 2013
Hello, I,ve flashed this ROM in a F180L with no problem, everythig seems to work good, 2G, GPS, etc. But Screen is dark, very low bright. When I try to increase the brightness it said "Unable to brighten more due to temperature increase"
What can I do? Phone is cold! (Not really cold, but isn,t warm)

Turn it off, wait some minutes and turn it on again, then go ahead and try

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

lfuentes

Nov 5, 2013
Turn it off, wait some minutes and turn it on again, then go ahead and try

Thank for sugestion, but doesn,t work. Phone is not heated (never was). I also noticed this issue after install a kdf for E978 from Movistar Argentina. Inmediately reinstalled Original KDZ (F180L v20T) and screen goes brighter again. Is not a problem of temperature (i think).

Last edited:

lfuentes

Nov 5, 2013
Dark screen again

The screen is almost at minimum bhright in all ROMs different than the original one, so I´ll ask in Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    d7d0.png

Many like to use stock currently has teams or CM or some other rom and want another stock without flashing from the PC, I decided to also make room for these people. I bring this ROM completely stock, only this deodex, root and busybox. It is installed using CWM, you should make a prior Wipe Data / Cache and Dalvik since it does not, leave it this way for those who like to update on already possess.

Note: radio function depends on your device, in my case with the E987 does not work but if others leave it anyway so is the rom universally for all.
    Only the SYSTEM and BOOT flashes therefore be affected intencidad or signal its coverage, it is advisable to flash the modem for your computer that you can find in this post ...http://downloads.codefi.re/houstonn/lgog/modem

Sorry for my english, i speak spanish

yhypaga9.jpg
    e5esyry7.jpg
    zuqy4eja.jpg
    y4y6a6ud.jpg
    a6y9u9e3.jpg

Enviado desde mi LG-E975 usando Tapatalk 4
    Thanks but you gave me a link for the Epsilon rom though. I thought this was stock, rooted, etc?

Sorry thought I am in epsilon thread. houh