[ROM 8773] UPDATE 26/04/2012 Eburon rom V5.0.1_Ac/V5.0.2_Ac-fullunlocked(DFT)

Search This thread

1milenia

Jan 15, 2009
yes ...like you use the camera or video to take footage of something then send it to a freinds phone

omaley

Dec 15, 2009
Is ROM Eburon update-able ?

Hello,

When Microsoft will put on-line new updates, it will be possible or not with this ROM to receive them directly by Zune to install them on our smartphone? Because that would avoid having to reinstall all applications and games after every flashage of our phone... :(

Bravo for the great job realized on this ROM Eburon :cool:

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
Hello,

When Microsoft will put on-line new updates, it will be possible or not with this ROM to receive them directly by Zune to install them on our smartphone? Because that would avoid having to reinstall all applications and games after every flashage of our phone... :(

Bravo for the great job realized on this ROM Eburon :cool:

This rom as all the other 8773 roms won't be updated my microsoft. It is a mango base updated with the sys and xip files from tango. This is the only way to let people enjoy the new features of tango.

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
End of devellopment for eburon rom for hd7

heard anything from tango 8779

Not yet. But eburon for hd7 will end soon. I've swithed to htc titan and I will probably cook for titan. It will also be a version with custom icons like eburon for hd7.
I already have a version for titan based on the new dft rom for titan. Looks increadible nice on that big and better screen.

embmw

Jul 27, 2010
Buzau
Glass Icons

installed your 8773 rom. works without problems. thanks for your great job ( pushed thanks button too). I have one question: is it posible to change tiles and icons from stock to glass to programs I installed from marketplace and homebrew?
I tried in advanced config but didn't work. and I know glass tiles exist for those programs( adobe reader, navigon, etc).
can I use this method founded here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1055567&highlight=glass+icon+style? .

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
installed your 8773 rom. works without problems. thanks for your great job ( pushed thanks button too). I have one question: is it posible to change tiles and icons from stock to glass to programs I installed from marketplace and homebrew?
I tried in advanced config but didn't work. and I know glass tiles exist for those programs( adobe reader, navigon, etc).
can I use this method founded here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1055567&highlight=glass+icon+style? .

Didn't try that but if your image size is correct it could. I myself adjust the xap file with xap handler and change in the xap the background tile.

Reactions: embmw

embmw

Jul 27, 2010
Buzau
Didn't try that but if your image size is correct it could. I myself adjust the xap file with xap handler and change in the xap the background tile.
thanks for your answer. so, with some of those apps I'll do it using that installer program from the first post. others I'll try that method but also, if your accept, I'll try your method too( even I'm noob in changing xap's.
thanks again for great work you have done and of course thanks to all guys who make it possible.

embmw

Jul 27, 2010
Buzau
those tiles from that link from post #298, are diferent from yours( same dimentions but diferent). I'll like to make some like yours from some apps. and, cause I presume you don't have time to make tiles on demand, will be great if you will let me know how you do them. and of course, all the tiles I'll made with your method will be for my personal use, and you will have them for your use too. and sharing to other users of your ROM will be made just with your agreement.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EBURON ROM

Latest version : V5.0.1_Ac/V5.0.2_Ac

hd7_1.jpg
    hd7_3.jpg
    hd7_2.jpg

With custom icons and color taskbar for all languages cooked in, added 2 version so that all languages are available - 17 accents and 14 themes- new wallpaperset - reduced romsize build, Fullunlocked with the latest unlock of DFT Team thanks to Mr Mwang and DFT Team - new homebrew cooked in, changed all homebrew Application Icons in glass icon style to match theme - several homebrew apps already pinned to the tilescreen - ie xapinstall enabled - installer with free apps with modified tile Icon to meet glass icon style
    Schubert S Europe rom. (works also on TMOUS hd7 -tested by jwalk74:) ) DFT Full unlocked, Multilanguage. Updated with new rom base.

1. If you have MANGO with SPL 4.xx (downgrade 5.xx confirmed possible by me via goldcardmethod(got an 5.xx spl on my device when testing new os building program :D )
    2. You must have HSPL installed in your device.
    3. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
    4. Download and flash ROM.
    5. No radio included anymore. Adviced radio : 5.71.09.02a

Thanks to the whole xda community to make this possible.
    Super Big Thanks to Mr Mwang and DFT team who have given green light to use the DFT core tools.
    Julien Schapman for his superb homebrew applications. Dinik for his marvelous grafics. Xboxmod (his glass iconset and his color taskbar.), sh4d0w86, feropont, Dotcompt, Barin, ultrashot, football and so many others.

Features :​
    - New rom base Schubert S Europe 5.12.401.01 updated with Tango 8773 files - Os 7.10.8773.98.

- Used direct mapping building rom to improve speed.

- Custom Icons, changed the application icons of the homebrew to match glass icon theme. Something new: custom homebrew already prepinned to tilescreen. Redesigned tile icons. I used as base the grafics from Dinik which I redesigned to be usable on HD7. (Thanks to Dinik for his beautiful grafics - I always used his icons on my HD2)

-You can download now an installer ( thanks to winphoneviet) with most common used free apps. The Tile-Icons are changed to meet the style of the glass-icons. If you want certain apps with an adapted TileIcon you always may ask me. The installer is real handy, within no time all your apps are installed. (very nice if you are addicted to flashing :D) You can put your own apps in the xapmap to install to your device.
    It's really timeconsuming to install a new rom with all your applications (but fun :D), therefore I've added Reinstaller in rom to install all your Apps which you installed with MS Marketplace.

- Added 14 themes, 14 accents, a bunch of sounds and ringtones and a set of nice wallpapers.

- Full unlocked (DFT), new unlock of DFT team used.

- Installing .xap from IE.

- Google and Yahoo search added in settings of IE.

- Usual tweaks which can be found in every custom rom. Bluetooth in youtube activated.

- Prepared to be used with cabsender. (see thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1248799 )

- Preinstalled apps : Autopanorama which solves the lack of a panorama feature on our HD7, Emotiboard: a good replacement for the MS emoti keyboard which is unusable, Opera mobile 10 an alternative for IE, touchexplorer, registry editor, advanced config., Folders on Device and Device Reset.

- Alternative marketplace installed : Bazaar (latest version 1.1). No need to look on your PC for intresting apps, you can search and download it now right from your phone.

Based on RUU_Schubert_S_HTC_Europe_5.12.401.01_Radio_5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21_Signed_SCHUBERT_RELEASE updated with tango files build 8773.
    from settings – about
    OS Version : Os 7.10.8773.98
    Firmware version : 2250.21.51201.401
    Hardware revison N° : 0002
    Adviced radio : Radio Soft vers : 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U

Languages in rom :
    Czech, Danish, German Standard, Greek, Finnish, French Standard, Hungarian, Italian Standard, Dutch Standard, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish
    English United Kingdom, Portuguese, Spanish, World Wide English.

Version Vx.x.x+1 version with following languages : Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean and English.

THERE IS NO RADIO INCLUDED IN ROM. If you have connection problems check your radioversion. Adviced radio : Radio Soft vers : 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U Wikipage: http://xdaforums.com/wiki/HTC_HD7/Non-Shipped_Roms

Downloadlink
    http://www.lekens-herman.be/EBURON_V5.0.1_Ac_funlockedmultilang.7z

With Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, Japanese and English
    http://www.lekens-herman.be/EBURON_V5.0.2_Ac_funlockedmultilang.7z

Installer with free apps with customized TileIcons : (Last updated 04/03/2012)
    http://www.lekens-herman.be/installer.7z

Please let me know your opinion/problems after testing my rom. Thanks.​
    New rom online

New rom is online. Bugs from previous version are fixed.
    Added Yahoo and Google search to settings in internet explorer. Opera Mini is also cooked in.
    I hope that everyting else is working now. It was a lot of work to get things working like it should.
    Please leave feedback so that if there are some bugs they can be ironed out.
    Enjoy the new rom .... and merry christmas for everyone. :)
    oh my god !! i thought it was a flash error..... i thought of re-flashing it.

i am also having the same issue. i am with stock icon rom.

can you please check and tell us how to solve this without reflashing it.

cheers

Not simply I have to look into it. It is a rom that was made very quickly so it wasn't tested like I usualy do. (usualy 2 weeks)

EDIT
    Think I found the problem, trying to fix it.
    EDIT2
    try to copy after unpacking dll to windowsfolder of your device. If not working you need to flash it again. (uploaded) You need to press two times the first time you push the search button.
    update released

Minor update released, bug of v4.1 is solved. On request adapted the message tiles (mail and messages) to display larger amount of messages/mails. (1-99, from 100 messages/mails numbers will dissapear.) Consequence will be a smaller icon for mails to be able to display 2 rows of numbers. For the messages if there are no messages the icon will be the same as before.
    Enjoy the rom. Hope that there are no other bugs arising with the new fixes. :)
    Fixed rom with stockicons uploaded. Try first to copy dll from previous post to windows folder. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting bug.