Can't answer incoming calls!

Search This thread

laurorual

Apr 29, 2010
Brazil
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
When someone calls me I can't answer an incoming call. If I'm lookin at stuff on my phone it just rings and freezes what ever its on. If I try to touch the screen it doesn't respond to any touch. Really frustrated as this is my first motorola smartphone. Isn't the call screen supposed to pop up? I have rooted my phone and I'm using xposed, but I've tried to disable every module on it and still same problem! And there is others with the same problem as mine (probably without root) out there :/
Please any help would be very appreciated! Thanks

Restola

Dec 4, 2010
Michigan
There is a gravity box setting called 'non-intrusive calls' or something like that, might be part of the problem.

My guess is its exposed. Uninstall all modules, uninstall the framework, flash the disabler zip in recovery and try it again.

samwathegreat

Apr 17, 2010
When someone calls me I can't answer an incoming call. If I'm lookin at stuff on my phone it just rings and freezes what ever its on. If I try to touch the screen it doesn't respond to any touch. Really frustrated as this is my first motorola smartphone. Isn't the call screen supposed to pop up? I have rooted my phone and I'm using xposed, but I've tried to disable every module on it and still same problem! And there is others with the same problem as mine (probably without root) out there :/
Please any help would be very appreciated! Thanks

I helped another user with an issue that matches what you have described exactly. After much troubleshooting, the only thing that fixed it was to flash the entire stock SBF as per the "Return to Stock" thread.

Keep in mind this erases EVERYTHING, including anything you have downloaded to the internal memory. So save anything important to your PC first, and put it back afterwards.

You can try other methods, but I fear they won't work - based on [much] experience.

Good Luck!

laurorual

Apr 29, 2010
Brazil
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I helped another user with an issue that matches what you have described exactly. After much troubleshooting, the only thing that fixed it was to flash the entire stock SBF as per the "Return to Stock" thread.

Keep in mind this erases EVERYTHING, including anything you have downloaded to the internal memory. So save anything important to your PC first, and put it back afterwards.

You can try other methods, but I fear they won't work - based on [much] experience.

Good Luck!
I feared this. I just can't imagine why this happened out of nothing. But thanks for the advice, I'll try to do this :(

samwathegreat

Apr 17, 2010
Aha! At least you got some responses! I posted here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2826011 with the same issue and got none but yes I'm experiencing the same issue. Very dumb the phone just doesn't let you answer and takes the nav bar away

Sent from my XT1060

Sorry @rocketsaucev2 . I must have missed your thread, otherwise I would have suggested this. I try to help, whenever possible. At least now you have some suggestions to go on.... Good Luck.