How much is your ram usage under normal circumstances? Please vote.

my average ram is

• 20-30%

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 30-40%

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 40 to 50%

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 50 to 60%

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 60 to 70%

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 70 to 80%

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • 80 to 90%

• 90 to 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

• Total voters
Search This thread

nicholes

Mar 7, 2012
indore
I today i got my galaxy note 2 i think i phone is using much romes compare 2 normal it is using 75 % ramJust curious as to how much ram is free for most people while idle. Use Android System Info, Widgetsoid, or something similar to observe ram after the device has been idle throughout the day. I'm not interested in people's attempts to maximize this number; I just want to know what it is, on average, without the use of task killers .

rajvyas33

Aug 27, 2013
Jodhpur
I today i got my galaxy note 2 i think i phone is using much romes compare 2 normal it is using 75 % ramJust curious as to how much ram is free for most people while idle. Use Android System Info, Widgetsoid, or something similar to observe ram after the device has been idle throughout the day. I'm not interested in people's attempts to maximize this number; I just want to know what it is, on average, without the use of task killers .
my 1 gb ram is free in normal circumstances. ...it uses only 650-750 mb ram

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
Screenshot_2014-02-02-14-05-33.png

tweeny80

Jul 2, 2012
I'm on Hurricane v9 with Note 3 mod v4.

My phone's been on today after fresh 100% charge for several hours, screen on for about 45 mins.

Am continually surprised by people' concern over RAM usage, to the point of creating thread about it. I know the basics of Android mem usage and using available RAM is desirable for smooth operation of your phone.

A few posts above mine someone highlighted the message confirming such. Take it to heart, I suggest if ur phone used 85% and above regularly THEN be worried. Otherwise ignore it and enjoy.

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
Maybe off topic, but how do we know the percentage, we have to calculate it? :) And what does "how much ram" mean? FREE RAM, USED RAM? You should have formulated your question better :)

Reactions: samysung

nicholes

Mar 7, 2012
indore
Maybe off topic, but how do we know the percentage, we have to calculate it? :) And what does "how much ram" mean? FREE RAM, USED RAM? You should have formulated your question better :)

ofcourse used ram:D

and no need to calculate % just use clean master to clean ram and junk files. and also find out how much ram usage:good:

fintematic1

Feb 3, 2014
With Hurricane 8.0 the usage of RAM amount at about 1.0 gb when there aren't opened apps.. while when i open some apps it goes to 1.3 - 1.4 gb and i have about 250-300 mb of free RAM...

QuadDex

Aug 20, 2013
I'm on Hurricane v9 with Note 3 mod v4.

My phone's been on today after fresh 100% charge for several hours, screen on for about 45 mins.

Am continually surprised by people' concern over RAM usage, to the point of creating thread about it. I know the basics of Android mem usage and using available RAM is desirable for smooth operation of your phone.

A few posts above mine someone highlighted the message confirming such. Take it to heart, I suggest if ur phone used 85% and above regularly THEN be worried. Otherwise ignore it and enjoy.

u just restarded the phone? and no apps opened huricane with note 3 mode eats up a lot of memory without doing anything special

zeeshanonlyme

Dec 1, 2010
Kolkata
I am on Hurricane v9 with Black Metallic theme and the normal ram usage after using it for a while and not having any apps on the foreground is max 1.4 GB. Which seems quite high :/

QuadDex

Aug 20, 2013
I am on Hurricane v9 with Black Metallic theme and the normal ram usage after using it for a while and not having any apps on the foreground is max 1.4 GB. Which seems quite high :/

yeah its high

tadz202

Oct 10, 2013
Here is my standby memmory with fb, viber, yahoo messenger in the background stocked 4.3 mk1, rooted, knox 1, killed & deleted unnesessary systems apps (knox included) 692mb

If i open firefox and watch online video its arroun 900mb to 1gb.

My max is 1.2gb

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
Hack the world!!!

Image not working

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391558816998.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391558816998.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Reactions: nicholes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how come anyone ram usage is 20-30%.

this is wired for me at least

that's exactly what i was thinking..
    that's exactly what i was thinking..

As I said - the question was not asked properly... it is badly formulated. It should be like "how much used RAM do you have under normal usage (in MB)?"...
    If you use the note 3 apps the Ram comsumption is very high!
    Here is my standby memmory with fb, viber, yahoo messenger in the background stocked 4.3 mk1, rooted, knox 1, killed & deleted unnesessary systems apps (knox included) 692mb

If i open firefox and watch online video its arroun 900mb to 1gb.

My max is 1.2gb

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
    Hack the world!!!

Image not working