[REQ - Help] System/app + System/priv-app Folders

Search This thread

ciao99

Jan 8, 2010
Hi guys, after upgrading my GPad to V50020d i deleted some system apps, but something went wrong and i can't use HomeLauncher anymore. Can someone post the 2 folders (app & priv-app) so i will replace the files? :eek:

calebcabob

Jul 14, 2013
Massachusetts
Hi guys, after upgrading my GPad to V50020d i deleted some system apps, but something went wrong and i can't use HomeLauncher anymore. Can someone post the 2 folders (app & priv-app) so i will replace the files? :eek:

It's not that easy bro. You would end up with lots of extra stuff, aside from it being a HUGE upload for me, ha....So, what you should do is just download a custom rom (zip) and using something like Solid Explorer, you can just browse through the zip and take what u think you're missing (obviously don't flash the rom...even though in the end, you just may end up having too). Anyways, make your system folder r/w-able first though. And from now on, use NoBloat from the play store when you wanna start pressing your DELETE button!!;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ciao99

ciao99

Jan 8, 2010
It's not that easy bro. You would end up with lots of extra stuff, aside from it being a HUGE upload for me, ha....So, what you should do is just download a custom rom (zip) and using something like Solid Explorer, you can just browse through the zip and take what u think you're missing (obviously don't flash the rom...even though in the end, you just may end up having too). Anyways, make your system folder r/w-able first though. And from now on, use NoBloat from the play store when you wanna start pressing your DELETE button!!;)

Thank you for support, i solved the problem with lg support tool + backup. ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.