[11Aug] BETA 2 | [SUPERSPEED|SWYPE|MANILA|23569] LBFAR ROM X SERIES! NOW ON COM5!

Search This thread

iris_aim

Mar 10, 2006
Lahore
Thanks

@iris_aim
Search on forums for start menu cpr files, I first didn't like this too. But I gave it try and I loved it. So I made it myself again, but with my own numbers and mostly with Segoe font from WP7 and the gesture for going back :).

@MisiuKP
Anything that messes with HW buttons is potencionally dangerous, I should have made simple app, that would ask on first boot, if you want to hide Start and OK buttons :X. I like it this way, since I have both Start and Back keys on front.

There are too many start menu cpr files floatin around i cant seem to find the correct 1:( im not a techie:(it d be great if u can post 1 here please(its jus a req)

jus found out that comm manager is broken in landscape

edit: ok i found the file thanks:D

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=589380&page=3

i cant edit soft keys thru re in HKLM/software/htc/manila/

ive done editing but softkeys in manila doesnt seem to funcioon(their text is updtaed and RSK is switched with LSk while RSK it seld behaves on default program)help please

Last edited:

OndraSter

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2009
Prague
There are too many start menu cpr files floatin around i cant seem to find the correct 1:( im not a techie:(it d be great if u can post 1 here please(its jus a req)

jus found out that comm manager is broken in landscape

OK, I packed original cpr files (not sure if there are used the StartMenuCust or original MS's StartMenu_Grid, so I enclosed both). Put all files into \Windows and reboot phone.

These stocks are 3 (in landscape 5 hopefully) though...

Attachments

• default_start.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 15

OndraSter

Mar 27, 2009
Prague
ive done editing but softkeys in manila doesnt seem to funcioon(their text is updtaed and RSK is switched with LSk while RSK it seld behaves on default program)help please

Not sure about this, never done that, but I didn't touch the Manila pkg in this at all... Sorry, can't help here :(

iris_aim

Mar 10, 2006
Lahore
Signal Bars dropped

Not sure about this, never done that, but I didn't touch the Manila pkg in this at all... Sorry, can't help here :(

hmmmmm thats never been a problem....wonder what ive done wrong :( Thanks anyways...the rom is so smooth

jus curious about signel strength on this rom...it shoes 2 bars only where as all other roms showed 4...i am using radio 4.45.25.91

Last edited:

OndraSter

Mar 27, 2009
Prague
Ohh, I forgot to use older rilphone, this is bug with latest drivers, f*ck. :(
It didn't happen for last 24 hours when I was testing the ROM...

If you get problems with internet speed or voice in calls, I will recook it with different rilphone...

iris_aim

Mar 10, 2006
Lahore
Ohh, I forgot to use older rilphone, this is bug with latest drivers, f*ck. :(
It didn't happen for last 24 hours when I was testing the ROM...

If you get problems with internet speed or voice in calls, I will recook it with different rilphone...

i cant say much its mid night here i cant call any1 now or ppl are gonna doubt my sanilty:D

thanks for help though...gonna hit the bed now

aaahhh only thing i missed was programs tab from sense 2.1(ive 90 plus softs that are in start menu and i use 20+ most of the time for which programs tab was a heaven...will try to n get used to wm 6.5.5 start menu for that purpose

OndraSter

Mar 27, 2009
Prague
Uploaded new version!
Changelog in post #2, mostly fixed 2 bar bug and enabled start & done softkeys on default.

dineshh

Feb 2, 2006
Hi

Looks tempting with thw amount of memory.
Keep generating such products bro.

Can you pls provide details suchas:

* Manila version
* FB tab cooked in or not
* opera cooked in and version
* any other basic software like pimbackup, autoinstall etc routing for ROM Flashers

Last edited:

OndraSter

Mar 27, 2009
Prague
Great Rom, really fast and like the layout.

Is there anyway to get the "People" tab back?

Yes there is, check the original thread with WM6.5 version (it is in my signature), there is floating cab to unlock all tabs. I removed Opera 9.5 (9.7 isn't compatible), so don't use Internet tab!

Looks tempting with thw amount of memory.
Keep generating such products bro.

Can you pls provide details suchas:

* Manila version
* FB tab cooked in or not
* opera cooked in and version
* any other basic software like pimbackup, autoinstall etc routing for ROM Flashers

Manila version is TF3D 2.1.38165.1, it is on bottom of settings tab
FB tab is the only one in Manila. Remember, this manila is the one from WM6.1 ROMs!
Opera isn't here at all (maybe add 9.7 with pinch to zoom? :)
I use for backuping MyPhone, so it is there. Forgot about some autoinstall since I dont use it...

shuren

Sep 22, 2006
bro....i flash your rom to a CDMA GSM Touch pro 2 devices it successfully flash but when rebooted it get stuck on the Touch Pro 2 Screenn after that nothin happens

MisiuKP

Dec 23, 2006
Trumbull, CT
what were the step u used to flash it

Make sure that your device has Hard-SPL
My steps:
1) Flash Task29
2) Enter bootloader (tricolor) mode - hold vol dawn and reset with stylus
3) Flash this ROM
4) At stack screen touch right upper corner
5) Hard reset
6) repeat step 4
7) install other cabs - I using Sashami
8) go to start-settings-connections-connections setup to set up your network
9) soft reset
All set
enjoy your new ROM

:D

or look at this:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=550540

Last edited:

OndraSter

Mar 27, 2009
Prague
If it isn't enabled by default in BETA2, go in registry to (now I'm guessing) HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila and you will find there manila://program.page.hidden=1
so change the 1 to 0 and restart manila and program page should be there. You might also need to delete in the HKLM\...\Manila settings for tabs (order of them).