(UPDATE) Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III Latest Build LJ7 4.1.1

Search This thread

gpgorbosjr

Jul 3, 2008
www.gregthegreat.com
It doesn't hurt to have a few bug fixes. Most likely you yourself will end up flashing something related to a 4.0.4 update anyway if one releases.

Sent from a blazerROM injected Galaxy SIII presented by Sprint.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Sent from a blazerROM injected Galaxy SIII presented by Sprint.

I use Clark/Phantom's roms and I'm pretty sure both of them have said they are going to start working on JB.....maybe they will still update ICS if one releases (and I probably would install) but I think we are coming real close to JB being the main focus.

master acehole

Oct 24, 2011
Yes Sprint ia lazy lol like how theu didnt accommodate to leap year last year lol that epic 4g touch thread drove me nuts

gtuansdiamm

Nov 15, 2010
New York
Such a f***Ing disappointment
We already have a nearly working port with no source or paid team with no other job
Samsung you should go scouting on xda

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Emperor using psycommu

Jbluna

Oct 19, 2011
Chicago
Such a f***Ing disappointment
We already have a nearly working port with no source or paid team with no other job
Samsung you should go scouting on xda

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Emperor using psycommu

I'd blame sprint.
Samsungs pretty close with the international build

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

poit

May 10, 2009
Colorado
Google Pixel 7
Do you guys hand try each RDF build or do you do it the easy way with " http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-L710/latest "??

Slaps head...makes DOH sound Homer Simpson style.....that sure makes it easier!

I'd blame sprint.
Samsungs pretty close with the international build

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Why would Sprint start working on their build until Sammy gets their base international build finished? Once that is released and the get all the CDMA stuff worked out then you can start *****ing.

S

sextape

Haven't gotten around much with the L710 currently worming on another variant of the gs3

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts