[Q] XT912 Wont flash with rsd lite

Search This thread

Straight RAZR

Feb 22, 2014
I need help with my razr. I ended up just going to safestrap and wipe my phone because i wanted a fresh start thinking that it would only do a factory reset. Well i thought wrong, my whole phone is wiped, no operating system, no anything. I rebooted it and now I am only able to access the fastboot menu. I went to flash it to stock with RSD Lite, everything was working but when it got after the system.img (12/15) it just stopped and said it failed. I thought i had the wrong .xml file so i downloaded another one but it did the same thing. This is what the screen of my phone says:

Code:
[FONT="System"]AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)
0A.66

Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB Connected[/FONT]

I thought maybe the "Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0" had something to do with it but i don't know. I've tried the command "Fastboot oem get_unlock_data" and this shows up:

Code:
[FONT="System"]c:\Android\sdk\platform-tools>fastboot oem get_unlock_data
FAILED <remote: unsupported command>
finished. total time: 0.002s[/FONT]

If anyone could help with what .xml i need to flash a whole new system to my phone, if the phone needs to say "Device is UNLOCKED" for it to work, use a different program to flash with, or if i just have one hella expensive brick. It would be highly appreciated and you would be my new best friend if you can help.